Chapter 13

Wing Man

 

-Misook-

 

I'm feeling pretty good about my wing man skills. Hyori seems to be liking Bam Bam so why not help my nurse? I knocked on his door and heard him say come in. "Oh look who we have here...MR. Kim Minsook. What brings you here?" "Here." I handing him the bag and he pulled out the box with the necklace. "What is this for? It's not my style." "It's for Ms. Choi. I want to thank you for you know." He chucked and looked at me. "I feel uncomfortable talking about my love life with my students and I-I can't take this but thank you." He handed me back the bag and smiled. "And if you can't read my name's Mr. Kim. Same as you." "Good day Mr. Kim." I walked out of the room and thought of something. I bought this necklace I'm not going to put it to waste. 

 

-Ms. Choi-

 

"Mr. Choi," I looked up to see that new student, "This is for you." He handed me a bag and I pulled out a box with a lovely necklace inside. "What is this?" "It's from Nurse Kim." He bowed and walked out of my office. "What made him think about me?" I smiled to myself and took it out of the box, putting it on, and looking at myself in the mirror. "He really thought about me. So cute." 

 

-Nurse Kim-

 

"Hello Mr. Kim." Ms.Choi walked into my office with a smile on her face. "How is your day?" She sat on the corner of my desk and ran her fingers across her necklace....that necklace....the one Minsook gave me... to give to her...that sly bastard. "D-do you like the necklace?" "Yes very much. If I can ask, what made you think about getting this?" "I saw it and thought it would look nice on you." She smiled and playfully punched my shoulder. "You're so nice. Maybe we can go on a date or something so I can show everyone the nice necklace you got me." "I would like that. I'll call you later." "Okay. I'll talk to you later." She winked before walking out of my office. 

 

 

-Misook-

 

"Hello?" I peaked my head into the nurses office. "Come in. I would like to talk to you." I nodded and shut the door. "You are one sneaky bastard." I jumped a little at his words, I never thought a adult would call me a bastard, I don't know how I feel. "You know what you did. You gave Ms. Choi that necklace when I told you not to and you attend this school as a boy. I should really turn you in," oh no, it's all over now, "but I won't because I like you child. You have a certain type of courage I've never seen in someone your age. So I wanted to thank you. You got me a date." "See I told you it would work. It would have been better if you gave it to her yourself." "I know. I should listen to you more." "You should. I'm like the perfect wing man of all time."