Chapter 1

Wing Man

"Minsook, listen to yourself. Repeat what you just said in your head and tell me if it makes any sense." I watched ad he thought a bit and look at me as nothing was wrong. "I see nothing wrong with it. You watch dramas about it all the time." "Yeah but that's T.V this is real life. I'm not going to your school to pretend to be you." Yeah you heard me right. Let me introduce myself. I'm Kim Misook and this idiot is my cousin, Monsoon. Our mothers are twins and they are really close, they even got pregnant at the same time but I was born two weeks early. They both fought over the name Minsook, weird I know but when I came out they saw I was a girl and named me Misook. Even though were have a really REALLY weird family, we are very close and fast forward to today you'll see this extremely idiotic plan Minsook is trying to get me to go along with. "Misook, you look just like me." "I'M A GIRL!!" “You look just like me but girly. If you cover up your s and cut your hair-" "Cut. My. Hair... You gave lost it. I'm not doing this." I stood up to walk to the door but he clung onto my legs. "Mimi when do I ever ask you for anything?" "Just yesterday you asked me for five dollars." "Okay okay besides that. When?" "Always." "MIMI," he looked up at me with that puppy dog face of his trying to pretend to cry, "just do it." "This will never work, I'm telling you." "But what if it works?" "It won't." "But what if?" I tried to walk but he wouldn't let me. "NOONA!!!" "I'm not your noona." "By two weeks you are." He knows I hate being called that, it's not really helping him right now. "Just do it Misook. You might get a boyfriend." "But wouldn't I be dressed like a boy?" "Then you would be gay so what?" "You really are an idiot." "NOONA!!" "Don't call me that." I kicked him off and  walked out of his room into the hallway but he tacked me to the floor. His parents weren't home so this really . "Get off me." "You didn't even let me tell you what school it is." "I don't car-" "Its Seoul Academy for Performing Arts." "What?" If you didn't know this school is the best for the Arts. It's so amazing, it's split into two different buildings. One for the boys and one for the girls, with a great amount of distance between the two. I wanted to go but theres a big rumor that the girls are evil and so competitive and I believe it and I have no time for that. "You heard me. The school you always wanted to go to. It shouldn't mater if you go as a boy." "Why would apply if you don't even want to go?" "You know my mom," he climbed off of me allowing me to sit up, "she made me apply. I was going to until I got a call back from JYP so now I can't go. Misook you know this is my dream. Cousin you went with me to the first audition you saw how nervous I was, this is a blessing." "What about your parents?"

 

"They almost killed me when they found out I auditioned so what makes you think they'll let me go there instead of school?" He brushed his hair back and stared up at the ceiling. "Misook, please. This means the world to me and you said it yourself you always wanted to go to this school, so what if you go as a boy." "Fine," he was about to jump on me but I stopped him, "here's the deal though. 1 I'm not cutting my hair. 2 if we get in trouble is all your fault. And 3, get me 2pm 's next album and autographs. Deal?" He made his thinking face, yes he has one, them grabbed my hand. "DEAL!" 

 

"Oh look at our babies !!" "I know, going to school in the big city, TOGETHER!!"  Our moms began to cry happy tears together. "Mom...s, don't cry we'll be fine." "You're so stupid." I hit Minsook with my suitcase. "We'll be together so don't worry." Be hugged each other with fake big cheesy smiles. We hugged and kissed our parents good bye and got in the taxi. "I thought we would never leave." "I know but now it's time for business." He pulled a folder out of his bag and handed it to me. "This is all the information the school sent me." "My room number, schedule, room key...this is a lot." "I know," he said reaching down for something, "put this on." He handed me a black wig, watching for me to  take it. "This is so going to fail."

 

"This school is bigger in person." "I know, that I won't be attending here but its okay." Minsook reached over to fix my wig. "You look just like me, but a little girly, but just like me." "Is someone getting out or not?" The taxi driver asked impatiently. "Hey, can't you see I'm trying to give myself a pep talk?" Minsook rolled his eyes then looked at me with his gummy smile. "You got this Misook. Now get out."