Chapter 4

Wing Man

-Misook-

5:30am

"Minsook, wake up!!" Someone began to shake my shoulder and I smacked their hand away. "Minsook wake up or I'll kiss you. You look like a girl so I'll have no problem doing it." I finally opened my eyes and saw Jackson in my face. I just met him and he's getting on my nerves. "I'm up, now get out my face." "We're all waiting for you, go take a shower and get dressed." I was about to stand up until I remembered that I didn't have my chest wrap on...or a bra. "Minsook is everything okay?" "Umm yeah, yeah everything's fine." I wrapped my blanket around me to cover my body when I stood up. "Why are you doing that? Do you have morning wood or something?" "WHAT!?!?" He laughed and tried to pull my blanket off. "Jackson stop. I'm just really cold." "Fine. Fine." He put his hands up in surrender. I walked to the bathroom and when I opened the door Yugeom was using the bathroom. "Why don't you lock the door!?!" I covered my eyes and walked backwards but tripped over the blanket. "Were all guys here. Just go take a shower." I sat up and held my blanket closer to me. "Why are boys so weird?" I said under my breath. When Yugeom walked out of the bathroom I ran inside and locked the door. I hurried up and took a shower and got dressed, I laid my clothes out the night before. When I walked out they were all on the top bunk. "Hey! What are you doing?" I said when before I walked up the stairs and saw tampons in all their hands. "What are you doing?" "Bam told us about your sister and the box and Youngjae has never seen a tampon and so we wanted to show him but then we start playing with them." Mark said in one go. "Aish. What am I going to do?" "What's wrong?" I picked up the box to see it was empty. "You guys used the whole bow!?!" They all looked at me confused. "They were my sister's. I don't know if she needed them or not." "Minsook I'm sorry." Youngjae looked down and it maked me feel really bad, they didn't know and I couldn't tell them they were for me. "It's okay. Let's just go."

 

-Bam Bam-

We all walked to the food court as a group. We all got our usually stares by girls and when I looked at Minsook he looked so confused. "Minsook you alright?" "Why are they looking us?" Jr laughed and pulled him closer by his shoulders. "We forgot to tell you huh?" "Tell me what?" "That we are the popular kids at this school." "Oh god." He pushed his arm away from him and continued to walk. "What's wrong?" "Nothing. It's just that I didn't think that kind of stuff would be here." We walked into the cafeteria and made our way to our table and I could hear people whispering. "Who's that new boy?" "How did he get into got7?" "Are they got8 now?" 

 

-Author-

Misook could hear the whispers as well and they were making her a little embarrassed, she didn't really belong with them. She was supposed to keep a low profile to make it easier and this wasn't helping at all. "You know what guys I'm not hungry. I'm going to find my class." "We can go with you." "No that's alright, I'll find it. I'll see you later." She said and walked out of the cafeteria, damn near ran out. "I don't think he likes us." Jackson pointed out. "I think that's your fault. Your the one that called him a girl and woke him up this morning." Mark also pointed out. "I think we just scared him a little. Hopefully soon he'll come back around." JB said before standing up. "I'm going to go get food."

 

-Misook-

"Where is it?" I looked at the paper and back at the numbers on the wall. "1803. 1804. 1805. Oh here it is." I looked into the class room 1806 and saw it was empty so I just walked in. When I opened the door, the sound of a piano flowed out and instead of closing the door, I walked in and saw a girl playing the piano with her back towards me. I recognize the song when she start singing it. It was Goodbye My love by Ailee. She had a beautiful voice that went perfectly with the tone and sound of the song. She got closer to the end and I could feel goosebumps on my arm until she accidentally messed up and slammed her hands on the piano. "OH GOD!!" I screamed out because she scared the out of me. She turned around and began to walked towards me angrily. "If you see one's in here why wouldn't you say anything?" "Because you were singing." "How long were you here?" "S-since the beginning." "AND YOU WERE JUST WATCHING ME!!! YOU ERT!!" "HEY!!!" I yelled louder than her so she would stop yelling at me. "Look lady. I'm sorry. Today's my first day and I just wanted to find me class. I didn't know you were in here, it won't happen again," I began to walk out of the room but turned around to tell her something, "and your breathing is off that's why you messed up on the long note. Take more breaths when you come closer to that part." I said before walking out.