Chapter 5

Wing Man

-Bam Bam-

"Well looks like it's time for class!" I stood up from the table when I heard the first bell ring. "You only want to go because you want to are Hyori." "You're right." Jr laughed and we all walked to our first class that we all had together with was vocal class. We all walked in and I searched for Hyori, when I found her I walked toward her. "Good morning Hyori." "Morning." "Umm are you going to sing today?" "No I don't think so." "Oh okay, umm bye." I walked away mentally punching myself because that was so embarrassing. I could see the guys laughing at my embarrassment. "Not a word." I said when I sat down. The teacher came out with a smile on his face. He hushed the class down and stood in front of us. "Good morning class." "Good Morning~~" We all sang back, he makes us do this. "Today it's my pleasure to say that we have a new student. Come on out." "Hey look." Jackson pointed when Minsook walked out of the teachers office. "Everybody this is Kim Minsook." "Hi Minsook." The whole class called out. "Well as you see Mr. Kim this is a vocal class so we're going to need to hear those vocals of yours." "What?" Everyone laughed when they heard the panicking in his voice. "Not today but soon because luckily for you, quarter exams are coming up soon and the exam for this class is you come and stand up here and sing, either by yourself or in a group. And if your nerves about passing your exam, every Friday before class we let volunteers come up and sing so they can get corrected, to better themselves for the big test." 

 

-Misook-

 If you didn't know by know I'm crying on the inside. I don't want to sing in front of them and what makes it worst is that those guys are in here and that mean girl from before. "So Mr.Kim is there anything you want to sing for us today?" "N-no." The teacher laughed and pointed at a seat for me to take that was luckily no where near anyone I knew. "Do we have any volunteers?" As soon as he finished his sentence the seven boys raised their hands and everyone, especially the girls, clapped. "Come up here boys, the stage is all yours." JB ran toward the speakers and plugged in his phone while Bam Bam introduced the song. "This is called U got me. We wrote it and hope you like it." 

 

-Author-

When the music stated all the girls were losing their minds with all the feels, all but Hyori and Misook. Hyori leaned back in her chair with her arms cross and Misook looked at all the girls in disgust. She couldn't believe that they were acting like this, even some of the boys were losing it. When the song was over everyone clapped and the teacher walked back to the first of the class room. "Well done boys, that was absolutely perfect." The boys thanked him and took their seats. "Mr. Kim." Misook was snapped out of her thoughts and looked at the teacher, "I want you to sing next week so I can see where your at, okay?" "D-do I have too?" "Yes?" He went on with class and class was finally over. Every thing seemed to go down hill from here for Misook. When she went to dance, it was like she had two left feet. She had to dress out in the boys locker room and she had seen 'things.' When they played basketball she got elbowed in the chest about a billion times. When she thought the worst was over she got accidentally cut in science and had to go to the nurse office. 

 

-Misook- 

This is ridiculous. It's my first day and all this crap has happened. I walked to the nurses office holding my arm. The cut wasn't that big but it really hurt. When I opened the door I pecked my head in and saw the lady I saw yesterday. "Hello?" She turned towards me with a smile. "Come in." "I thought you were the consular?" "Oh I am. Mr. Im had to run to his car right quick and I happened to be close by. What's the problem?" I walked up to her and showed her my cut. "Oh let's clean that up." She grabbed my hand and walked towards the cabinets. She pulled out cleaning alcohol and bandages. "This may sting a little." I bit my lip when she touched it. "Oh my gosh, your skin is so soft." "Thank you." Why is she so touchy. "Thank you Ms. Choi." A man walked into the room. "Oh who is this?" "I'm Kim Minsook. I got a cut." He nodded as he walked to his desk. "I remember you Minsook, you have the clear face," Ms. Choi recognized me, "how is your first day so far?" It's . "It's fine." "That's good. Now there you go." She finished my cut and I walked to the door after saying thank you. "Hey!" The nurse called me before I left. "Y-yes sir." "Your new here so I have to tell you, Monday is physical day." "P-physical?" "Yeah. You'll come here Monday with your building level and get your check up." 

 

-Minsook-

"Okay that's it for today." All the trainees bowed and wiped the sweat off their faces. I walked to my bag and took out my phone to see I had 23 missed calls from Misook. Before I could call her back she was calling me. "Hello?" "You need to be at this school Monday." "What?" "There's a physical and when I have to take my shirt off I'm pretty sure we'll be done for."  "Mimi calm down," I could tell she was panicking because I could hear her breathing hard into the phone, "we have more to worry about." "What are you talking about?" "Our parents are coming out here to see us tomorrow. They want to take us to lunch." I had to remove the phone from my ear because she was screaming in the other end. "WHAT?!?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?!?!" "You were at school and I'm not rude." "UGH... Minsook. I can't be seen like this." I chucked hearing her, I know it's messed up but it funny when she gets panicky. "Go buy some girly ."