Chapter 21

Wing Man

-Minsook-

 

"Are you excited. Tomorrow's your big day. You'll be live for the first time." My manager patted me on the back. I've worked for hard these passed mouths, it was so worth it. "Go get some rest." "Yes sir. Good night." I couldn't wait and be in that stage, singing my heart out. I always wanted this. I really had to thank Misook, she was always there when I needed her. I wanted her to be there with me.

 

 

-Misook-

 

"Hey Minsook, are you okay?" "Y-yeah." I lied. My chest kinda hurt and I was a little light headed. When my phone began to go off I say it was my cousin. I haven't seen his name pop up on my phone in a long time. "Hello?" "Hey Mimi." "How are you big time?" I could hear him chuckling. "I'm doing good. I'm going on live tomorrow and I want you to be there." "Me?" "I don't know who else I want. You are the main reason I'm here." "I'll see if I can make it. If not I'll be watching okay. Then call me after. Now get some rest, I don't want you to have bags under your eyes." "Okay. Good night....Misook...I love you." I paused because I've never heard him say that to me before. "Misook?" "I love you too. I'll see you tomorrow."

 

 

-Bam Bam-

 

Who does he love? "Minsook, who was that?" I sound like an over possessive boyfriend. "That was Misook. I'm meeting her tomorrow." "I miss her. I hope you have fun tomorrow." "Thanks Bam. Good night."

 

-Minsook-

 

"You ready?" "Yeah." "Is anyone watching today?" I got in the car with my manager. "My cousin is supposed to be coming but if she doesn't she's watching." "That's good. I want to meet her." "Hopefully you will today."

 

 

-Misook-

 

I rubbed my forehead  because I was really light headed. "Min, you good?" Jackson asked me at the lunch table. "Yeah you've been acting different." JB added. Then others nodded and stared at me. "Yeah, I'm fine," I looked down at the time on my phone, "I have to go. I'll see you guys later." I stood up and almost out. "MINSOOK!" I looked up at Bam Bam. "I'm fine. I'm f-"

 

-Bam Bam-

 

Minsook completely collapsed in my arms. I didn't know what to do. "Minsook...Minsook get up....Call help, CALL HELP!!!!" 

 

 

-Minsook-

 

Where is she? I go on in an hour, I really want her to be here. "Minsook, you alright." "Yeah I'm just waiting for my cousin." "She'll be here, just calm down."

 

-Misook-

 

I slowly began to wake up to see a room I never been in before. "Your up." A doctor stood over me. "W-what happened?" "That's wrap you had wrapped around your chest was making it hard for you to breathe and you passed out. Your lucky your friends were with you." "Friends?" "Yes. The seven guys in the waiting room." I looked around still confused then at the time. Minsook's performance. "We have the school nurse coming for you." "Thank you. C-can I turn the tv on?" "Of course." 

 

-Bam Bam-

 

"I wonder what's wrong with him." I walked back and forth in the waiting room of the hospital. "She's awake now. You can go inside." I didn't pay much attention to his mistake and ran into the room. "Minsook." "H-hey guys." We all gathered in the room. "How are you?" Mark asked. "I'm still alive," he chucked, "Do you know where my phone is?" "Here?" Youngjae gave it to him. "Thank you." He unlocked the phone and frowned. "Is...everything alright?" "Yeah...no..."