The Date.

One-sided Love

It is supposed to be my lazy sunday, since we barely have any time off. I would've faked being sick, but he knows me long enough to know that I won't even bother lying to him. So, there goes. I'm officially screwed.

"So, where should we go for our date, Hanbin-ah?"

"Wherever you want to go, hyung. But keep it low, will you. Let's find some place quiet." I am sort of worried that we're creating unnecessary chaos in the city because of our date, we will be going just the two of us, so it's all up to me to protect both of us.

"Arasso, quiet place is better anyway, since we're going to talk about some secrets of yours, Hanbin-ah." He smiles widely while playing with his eyebrowses. I can't believe that I will have to tell him about Hayi.

"Okay hyung, how about be buy some food and eat them, sort of like a picnic?"

"Call! Let's go!"

-----

We go to the convenient store to buy stuffs and headed to Han River Park, it's not really far from our dorm. As we arrived there, we find a bench and seated there. Jinhwan-hyung starts to open our snacks, and after giving me my Pringles, he takes his chocolate milk and take a sip.

"So, spill." His method is highly efficient it caught me off guard.

"We just got here, hyung. We barely did anything and you start shooting questions at me."

"What do you mean we barely did anything? We bought food, we got here, you've got your Pringles, I am drinking my milk. It's about time, don't you dare to play dumb with me, Hanbin-ah. Give up already." I really can't win with him, can I?

"Okay, so what do you want to know hyung?"

"Let's start with name. I want name. Who's the one that able to make the unbeatable single, Kim Hanbin, be head over heels over?"

"It's not a start, hyung. It's an ending statement, really. What's the fun of that?" I smile a little, quite aware of him annoyances over my remark. If I have to tell him about Hayi sooner or later, why don't I make it fun.

"Aish, this guy! Really Hanbin-ah? Even if you're about to tell me your secret you still have the nerve to play with me?"

"It's fun, hyung. I promise I will tell you all about her, but let's make it a little bit more interesting by revealing her name later. Agreed?"

"Call! So start your story then~" Jinhwan hyung looks really interested, he leans forward and smile a little. "I'm all ears, Hanbin-ah."

"Okay hyung, so here goes --"

-----

"Yah! You're being overly vague here, Hanbin-ah! You've been talking for almost an hour and all I know about her is that she's someone in our company. It's either you're hiding some stories from me or I am overly stupid. It's frustrating!" He crushes and throws his 3rd chocolate milk to the trash can.

"How couldn't you draw any conclusion whatsoever, hyung? Isn't it quite obvious?"

"Well, Hanbin-ssi, it is not obvious! There are a lot of female in our company. How can I find the one that you like when she could be anybody?"

"She's not anybody, hyung. There are not a lot of people going to Jiyong-hyung concert." I snort at him, how can he not realize it's Hayi? Seriously something's wrong with this hyung's mind. It's not that I'm going yell her name out loud. At least he has to try guessing.

"Well, a lot of people were there, Hanbin-ah. Practically everyone were there. we greeted all of them together in WIN filming, right?"

"Yes, there are all there, hyung. But don't you see who is the one that Youngbae-hyung -- Aish, I guess you didn't see that." I scratch the back of my head in frustration. This is starting to bug me a little.

"Now you understand why it is so hard for me to guess who she is, Hanbin-ah! Because almost all of your events happened when you're alone. Are you even sure that you don't just imagine things, though?"

"It is real, hyung!"

"So you need to help me to guess who she is then!" Jinhwan hyung stomps his feet, I think I'm looking at 5 year-old instead of my hyung.

"Okay. So I'll sum it all for you, hyung. We met her at one of our WIN evaluation."

"All of YG Family were there, Hanbin-ah."

"Okay, I've been in the same stage with her."

"We're not debuted yet, how come you're already on stage?"

"Aish, this hyung. The first day I met her, she was crying."

"Even we cried, Hanbin-ah. Like a lot." He points to himself.

"I know you love to cry hyung, I know. So I'll be more spesific to make it easier for you."

"Finally! I'm ready!"

"Hyung, you're the one that introduce me to her."

"Really?"

"Yes, when she come to YG for the first time. Don't tell me you don't remember that."

"Hmmm, not really. But at least I know that she join YG after us."

"... and the fact that she's with us at WIN evaluation and Jiyong-hyung concert means?" I try to make him draw the ultimate conclusion, God this is hard.

"She's a coordi-noona?"

"Hyung I were in the same stage with her once! How can be a coordi-noona sings with me in MCountdown?"

"So it means that she's a singer then."

"Yes she is, and the fact that she's attending WIN and Jiyong-hyung concert meaaaaans??" I try it once again. Oh seriously this is really --. I don't know anymore.

"She's already debuted -- OH MY GOD, Hanbin-ah!!!!" Ah, finally.

"you're in love with Soohyunnie?"

-----

Please don't hate me for MIA this past months. Things are hectic and depressing. Do you know why I suddenly have the mood to update? Because yesterday when I was on the flight to Jogja, I put my earphone on and play my YG playlist, maybe I fell asleep, but as soon I heard I am The Best in AON concert played in my phone, I wake up and realized that I was crying. I kept on trying to wipe my tears but it keep on flowing. This is weird really, since I'm not that emotional and I am The Best is an upbeat song, but when I hear the fanchant, I just can't help to cry. I just can't accept the fact that AON Jakarta is the last time I saw Bommie. Maybe I just miss her too much.

Anw, it makes me write again, so ultimately it's a good thing, right? >u<