Start.

One-sided Love

It’s my early year as a trainee in YG. I don’t want to slack off, so I train as hard as I can though I know there’s no way I can debut in this age. I love to train more these days, because now I have two new friends as my group, Jinhwan-hyung and Jiwon-hyung, they’re all older than I am.

Sunday is the only day that I can relax, so I watch TV and lounge in my living room dorm. I just click whatever, since I don’t really know what’s good on TV these days. My fingers stop clicking and I adjust my seat suddenly when I look at someone familiar on TV, it’s Yang-sajangnim. Oh, it’s the new show. I think I’ve heard it somewhere. I’m not sure about the contestants, but my eyes are fixed on the way sajangmin evaluate every contestant there. Not too cruel, but not too sweet, either. He’s just effective with his comments.

I keep on watching until I look at the next contestant. She’s probably around my age, quite chubby and she smiles nervously. I think that she’ll crack. But as soon as the music starts, her eyes changes and she became fierce. She sang ‘Bust your Window’ and dance to ‘I am The Best’. Her dance movement is not good, but her voice is soulful and rich. For the first time I stop focusing on Yang-sajangnim and keep looking at her performance.

That’s it. I’m forever ruined.

Can you fall in love with someone through a lens? Through TV lens, to be exact. I’m still a kid, anyway. What do I know about love? I feel weird, seriously weird.

After I finished watching the show, I started to google her name. None. No information whatsoever. I’m not really a tech geek, so I just give up and hope that this weird feeling will disappear tomorrow.

I don’t want to admit that I doubled out my practice just because I want to forget about that performance, that girl. That Lee Hayi girl. I am almost made it, until once again life makes a twist on my poor poor soul. I regret getting hungry when I’m on my way meeting Choice-hyung for composing lesson. I regret greeting Jiyong-hyung 10 minutes longer than I should. It seems that the universe makes that certain arrangement for us to meet.

I saw a lot of people and cameras heading towards me. Well, toward YG cafeteria, to be exact. It doesn’t take me too long to realize who they are, and my eyes went bigger as I saw her, chatting and looking at everything around her, being awestruck by the whole thing.

I recovered myself as soon as possible and just move aside, taking my food with me. Our eyes met each other and she smiles shyly at me, and I nod at her, while trying to get away from all this thing before it's too late.

“Hi there, I know you.” Someone stopped right in front of me, smiling.

“You’re the Indian Boy, right? The rapper? I’m a a fan. My name is Koo Junhoe, I am once performed at Star King as the young Michael Jackson.” He asked to shake hand with me; I agreed and shake hand with him.

“Nice meeting you, I don’t know that people can notice me from that MV.” I smile shyly at him and take my hand away, back to my tray.

“Well, you’re quite famous. Noona, do you know him?” He calls someone, it’s her.

“Ummmm... Nice meeting you, Lee Hayi immida.” She bow and I followed her gestured.

“Junhoe, you can’t just go anywhere talking to people like that, he might be in a hurry, we’re really sorry.”

“No, no. It’s okay. My name is Hanbin. Well, see you guys. Ah, taste the fish, it's freshly caught.” I nod a little and turn away as soon as I can, I don’t want them to notice my heart beating so fast and my cheeks burn as red as a ripe tomato. I just want to run from her, but she come to me. What should I do?

-----

A/N: So this is the start of everything in Hanbin's side. Sad, right? It means he's in one-sided love for almost three years (in this story, of course). I want to make this story funnier, so I'll add more interaction with iKON members and other YG Family. Please support me. ^^