YG Practice.

One-sided Love

I try to avoid that group of people. I try to avoid her. I really try as hard as I can, but they keep moving around this several weeks, and I can’t afford to lose my practice time just because of personal thing.

“You seems restless, Hanbin-ah” Jinhwan-hyung seems to be aware of my action these days. How can’t he? We’re practically living together every day.

“I’m just not used to that group of people, hyung.”

“Ah, the Kpop Star group? They’re kind of noisy but pretty nice. One of them come and introduces himself to me. He said that he wish to meet again and join our group. Nice kid, he’s younger than you, I guess.”

“Let me guess, Koo Junhoe?” Jiwon-hyung who’s been practicing his move all morning finally joins our discussion.

“He approaches you too, hyung?”

“To you, too?”

“Well, yes. I accidently meet all of them in the cafeteria. He stops right in front of me and recognizing me from my old MV. He’s quite energetic and outspoken.”

“Yeah, it’ll be nice to have some additional member just as outspoken as him, he’ll be our diva maknae.” Jinhwan-hyung says that and we laugh as we practice how would a diva walks. My mind is at ease for a moment, until I hear someone knocks at our practice room.

“Hi there, sorry but we’re about to film Kpop Star in several minutes right in practice room next door. Can you shut down all music from here?” He is one of Kpop Star crew, I guess. Well, I guess we’ll be taking early break then.

“Let’s watch them from afar, Hanbin-ah. We can’t practice anyway. Who knows there are beautiful girl that catches my eyes.” Jiwon-hyung is so energetic and playful. But I don’t want him to meet her, or to notice her.

“Let’s go. Jinhwan-hyung, let’s go.”

-----

Apparently, Daesung-hyung, Youngbae-hyung, Bom-noona and Chaerin-noona help aroud Yang-sajangnim in assessing them. Wow, that’s cool. We seldom meet them, moreover having them evaluating our performance. This is definitely a rare occasion, they’re really lucky.

One team come out and spazzing around, screaming “Bom-noona, saranghae!” I guess they’re starstrucked. Among the group, I see that guy. He is the one that introduced himself to us earlier. He finally sees us, saying things to his group and runs straight to us.

“Hi there, finally I meet all three of you together. Jinhwan-hyung, Jiwon-hyung and BI-hyung, right?”

“You can call me Hanbin, instead.” I smile as he looks at us expectantly.

“Call! Hanbin-hyung. I really wish to join you one day. Please wait for me, hyungs.”

“Hahahaha, you are bold. We’ll be waiting for you then, Koo Junhoe-ssi. Now I guess you need to come back, your friends are looking for you.” Jinhwan-hyung points at his friends.

"Ah, wait a minute. Can I have your number, hyung?" He asks me. I give him my number. I don't know what happened to me, I am usually not too open to new people, but there's just something about him. 

“Okay than, see you around guys!” He waves and runs towards them, turns around one more time and waves again. Okay, that guy is really cute.

“We definitely need that diva in our group, hyungs” I nod with a smile plastered in me.

-----

“Hanbin-ah, I am hungry. We’re going to cafeteria now, you coming?”

“No hyung, go ahead. I’ll stay here for a moment and watch them. Who knows I can meet Youngbae-hyung here.”

“Okay, we’re going now.”

After they left, I stay and look around for a moment. I see one of YG stylist there, and he asks me to come closer.

“Hanbin-ah, you’re alone here?”

“Yes, noona. What are you doing, noona?”

“Bom-ssi and Chaerin-ssi are filming as well, so I am assigned for them.”

When we’re talking about these contestants and other stuffs, I see someone fidgeting outside of practice room. It’s her. She looks really nervous. Why won’t she? She’s about to meet BigBang and 2NE1 members, being evaluated and not to mention followed by cameras. I just hope she doesn’t crack under stress.

My mind focuses on her, when she went inside, I eavesdrop to her performance. Sadly, she fails to hit her high notes, but she still finishes her song. She keeps on smiling and nodding from all of the suggestions thrown at her; I think thank God she takes it well. She goes out, smile to the camera, but strangely she suddenly asks permission to go to the bathroom. I say goodbye to stylist-onnie and follow her quietly. She stops in an empty practice room and goes inside. The door is transparent, and I can see her going to a small booth. She cries.

I muster up the courage to come inside and walk right in front of her hideout. She must’ve noticed my coming.

“W-who’s there?” I can hear her voice shuddered.

“It’s okay. You can stay there for now. This room is empty today.”

“Oh, thank you. Sorry, I’m just having a bad day.”

“This is just practice, Lee Hayi-ssi. All the suggestions given to you are there to help you grow. You’ll be a great singer, I believe in you. Now you can rest here for a while, but after that don’t forget to train really hard. Win the competition and join YG, okay? I’ll wait for you here.” After saying all those embarrassing words, I go out straight away. I don’t want her to look at me; I don’t need her to recognize me. I just want her to be happy and successful in her life.

After that practice room incident, I don’t meet her again. I guess their practice time in YG is over. I keep watching at her from my TV. Kpop Star becomes my favorite show this year. I never miss one episode. I see her transformed from the first episodes to her live performance. She’s amazing. But I prefer her blank and non-make up face.

I hope she does well.

-----
A/N: I don't know why, but I imagine Hanbin would be a very caring person. Maybe by the way he treated his sister lovingly. Ah, lots of our baby Junhoe. I hope you like it as much as I am. Thank you for subscribing, please give me comment on how I can improve my story plot. ^^
 
Thank you Sarang-onni, muthiasy, rizmaadlia and jihyorunner for your upvotes! I really appreciate it. >u<