Meeting you.

One-sided Love

Earlier today I got good news. We are going to have new member. Two members, actually. I’m so eager that I arrived to our practice room half hour before practice time. When I enter our practice room, I see three people there, one of them is our producing team hyung and two boys, I recognize one of them. He’s the bold diva.

 “Hi there, hyung! We meet again!” He waves his hand eagerly toward me.

“You know him already?”

“Yes, I met him and two other members when I came to YG building in our Kpop Star session. He’s the leader, right?”

“Yes, I am. Hi there, Koo Junhoe. Hi there, what’s your name?”

“My name is Song Yunhyeong. Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you, too. Hyung, I can take it from here.”

“Ah, thanks Hanbin-ah. Good luck you guys.”

“So, when can we meet the others?” Junhoe seems to be very eager, while Yunhyeong is still nervous.

“Practice starts in 30 minutes; do you want me to show you around the training building?”

“Shall we? Let’s go hyung!”

While we’re touring around YG training center, Junhoe keeps telling me about his experience in Kpop Star.

“I’m so sad that I got eliminated so soon, but I’m glad that Hayi-noona made it all the way to final. She’s great.”

“Ah, I like her very much. Her voice is unique.” Yunhyeong comments on Hayi almost immediately.

“Yes, she’s good.”

“Ah, she told me last week that she and Seunghoon-hyung are still in negotiation phase with JYP and YG. I hope she went here, though.”

“That would be great.” I suddenly realize that I said that word without even realizing it. I hope they took it lightly and move on.

“Of course, hyung. I’ll call her tonight to persuade her to join YG, then.”

After our short tour, we went back to our room. Jinhwan-hyung and Jiwon-hyung are already warming up, they’re greeting each other, and I have just known that Yunhyeong is my hyung. He looks so young, I wouldn’t even notice.

-----

After our little chat about Lee Hayi’s probability of going to YG, I try to search her in the computer, and it’s stated that she would be joining either YG or JYP, but nothing has decided yet. I don’t know what I should hope for. I don’t want her here, because it would destroy my concentration. But I really want to see her again. My heart and brain keep on conflicting these days.

-----

Almost three weeks and I don’t really remember about her anymore. Well, I try to. After our dance class, we meet our other members in cafeteria. Jiwon-hyung tells me that he meets several new trainees in rap class. I just nod and go straight to the cafeteria, can you blame me? I’m so hungry.

When we start eating, finally Jinhwan-hyung joins us. I don’t look at him straight away and keep eating my food. When I see Junhoe is waving his hand eagerly, something clicked in me and I stop eating and looking at Jinhwan-hyung right away. It’s her!

“Hayi-ssi, this is our leader. He’s in the same year as you are.” Jinhwan-hyung introduce me with a smile.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Hayi immida.” She’s so cute and confused. I don’t think she remember me. Oh well.

“Yah! Doesn’t Jinhwan-hyung just told you that we are in the same year. Just be casual with me. I’m Hanbin. I rap.” I try to be as cool as possible, I shake her hand. I don’t know whether to smile and thank God for this gift, or cry and ask God why he test me like this.

-----

A/N: Yep, short chapter. I'm sorry guys. Actually this is the first paralel chapter that linked directly with Beautiful's chapter. I make the same title so you know what to expect right away.

Anw, did you read any news about Hanbin's father scandal? I hope he's strong enough to pull through.