Missing

Stupidly Perfect, Perfectly Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note:

I'll be giving out multiple updates to make up for the no-updates for the past week and this is the first one. And just so you know, I've been around too much Starbucks and Taylor Swift over my semi-hiatus so... go figure. *giggles*

                When Jongin said that he’ll come and he shouldn’t worry, Luhan should’ve expected that his baby cousin will do just the opposite. But it wasn’t in any time of his waking hours did he think that Jongin will not show up for a whole week. All of his excuses are getting old whenever his aunt will ask about how her son is doing. He had used the he’s-too-sick line for too many times already that she is getting suspicious already.

                His aunt is one thing but Do Kyungsoo is another. The guy had obviously been having sleepless nights but his control is too damn tight. Sure, Luhan finds the little devil much too scary for his height but the shine in his eyes whenever Jongin is horsing around him disappeared altogether but he keeps a straight face almost rivaling Sehun’s forever poker face. Luhan watches him approach their lunch table the past few days and his heart is pricked all the time.

                Kris tries his best to comfort his stressed bestfriend but Luhan doesn’t have the heart to impose on Kris anymore, especially that he’s seeing the first time Kris is genuinely happy. He and Chanyeol are not exactly the sweet type of couple but whenever they’re around, you could almost see hearts floating around them. That’s why Luhan is acting all cheery and unworried because he didn’t want to spoil his bestfriend’s happiness but of course, Kyungsoo is having the more difficult time. The longing in his eyes whenever he sees how the new couple look at each other is too much.

                The only good thing that happened the past week is Sehun. He’s being a challenging brat but he stuck beside Luhan everytime, even in dance club. People were shooting them glances once again because they were used to the tension in between them. Luhan couldn’t care less especially when there are times that he catches the younger looking at him with concern.

                “Luhan! You have to give more snap in that,” their choreographer’s voice woke Luhan up.

                “Sorry,” he muttered in reply.

                “Okay, five-minute water break then two more rounds and you can go,” the members scampered to the sides to get their bottles of water but Luhan’s appeared in front of his face.

                “If you keep on messing the routine, you’ll get impeached, hyung,” Sehun shoved the bottle lightly, signalling Luhan to grab it. Their fingers touched and the spark that has always been there just gets a little more obvious as time goes.

                “Just tell it straight that you’re worrying about me,” Luhan teased and put a wink right after.

                “I am,” Sehun uttered under his breath, almost too low for Luhan to catch but not quite.

                “See? I’m truly irresistible, Sehunnie,” he smirked. Sehun narrowed his eyes at him and started to stand up. Luhan immediately caught his hand. When he thought that the younger will pull away, he didn’t. He can feel that Sehun is also anxious over Jongin and he’s glad that that kid has more people caring for him.

                “I know you’re thinking about Jongin,” Sehun looked down to him as he is still on the floor.

                “You, too,” Luhan smirked again and Sehun rolled his eyes.

                “You can let go already, hyung,” he turned his eyes on their joined hands.

                “Don’t want to,” Luhan pouted.

                “Why are you such a kid?”

                “I’m not, Sehunnie. I really like you so I really like to hold your hand like this,” he fit his fingers with Sehun’s and pulled him back down to the floor. When Sehun obliged and they’re sitting side by side, he leaned his head to the younger’s shoulder.

                “You could’ve just told me if you wanted a post to lean on,” Sehun snorted.

                “I won’t be able to hold hands with a post, Sehunnie,” Luhan looked up and he saw Sehun is actually smiling and his own lips molded into one, too. “Besides, you like this too, don’t you?”

                “Maybe, maybe not,” he bounced a little when Sehun shrugged.

                “Why are you still being too stubborn? If you don’t like me, you could’ve pushed me away.”

                “Are you gonna stop if I do that?”

                “Nope,” Luhan popped his lips at ‘p’.

                “So what’s the point, hyung?”

                “Because you are frustrating me. We both know that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter