Chapter 5

Krazy Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5


Later that night~
[Kwon Residence]


The upbeat music filled the whole mansion. People were already moving along with it. While some of the teens battled it out on the huge space in the center, the rest of them just walking aimlessly and chatted away, even with strangers.

 

Seohyun glimpsed at a making-out couple on the staircase and instantly felt disgusted. “Do you even know these people, Yul?” She had to raise her voice due to the thunderous beats.

 

“Some of them.” Yuri just smiled at her best friend’s shocked face. “Oh, come on. It’s a party. What do you expect?”

 

The puffed-cheeks shook her head a little. “Can I have some of that?” She motioned the plastic cup Yuri was holding.

 

“Here.”

 

Seohyun took a sip and instantaneously spitted it out. “Yuck! What is this?!”

 

“Beer.” The tanned girl bluntly stated.

 

“BEER?!” Seohyun had enough. “Yuri, I’m all for the party, but alcohol?!”

 

Yuri had a small laugh. “Calm down, Seohyun. Can’t you be fun for once?” She patted her friend’s back and made her way through the pool of high school kids.



_____*_____

 

“Some party, huh?”

 

Seohyun turned around. “Hey, there you are. I didn’t see you earlier.”

 

“I just got here.” Jessica said. She then scanned the latter up and down. “Somebody’s looking pretty tonight.”

 

Seohyun awkwardly chuckled at the compliment. Following Tiffany’s advice, she had a slight makeover for the party. Loosen hair and an outfit that complimented her curvy body and long legs; something that took her out of her comfort zone. “You’re not so bad yourself.”

 

“Thanks.” Jessica smiled. “Hey, have you seen Yoong? I can’t find her anywhere.”

 

Seohyun didn’t know why she was bothered by the question. Does she need to be around Yoona 24-7?! “Um, she was here when I came. I kind of lost her after a while.”

 

“I see.”

 

“You came!” The excited voice startled the two beauties.

 

“Yeah.” Jessica smiled at the host.

 

“Hey, I heard that you’re a huge fan of The Rasmus.” Yuri tried to make a good impression.

 

The blonde raised one of her brows. “How did you–”

 

“Come, let me show you my collections.” The tanned girl hastily grabbed Jessica’s hand and dragged her to the rack of discs near the speaker, leaving Seohyun all alone.



Seohyun leaned her back against a wall and bit her lip as she watched her soul mate entertaining another girl. Jealousy once again roamed inside her heart. She liked Jessica very much, but the fact that the blonde was able to ‘steal’ her two best friends somehow made Seohyun questioned her usually well-mannered self.

She suddenly remembered her sister’s so-called-plans to make Yuri noticed her feminine side. So far, Plan A went down the drain as the tanned girl didn’t really aware of Seohyun’s clothes alteration. The only thing that came out of was ‘Hey, you look different.’ and that was it. No admiring comment. No ‘Wow, you look great!’ NONE. Seohyun started to feel that maybe she should switch to Plan B instead.

 

Should I make her jealous then? How would I even do that?! WILL she get jealous?!



Seohyun sighed as the thoughts swirling inside her mind. Her eyes later landed on the can of beers on the table. She was contemplated, but she would do anything to make Yuri realized how important she is in her life. The girl heaved a deep breath as she finally made up her mind.

 

Brace yourself, Kwon Yuri. You want me to be fun? I’ll show you how fun I can be! With that, she grabbed a few tin cans and drank them in one go. Despite feeling nauseous by the awful taste, Seohyun held it together and gulped them down.



_____*_____


Being a first-time drinker, Seohyun immediately felt the woozy effect inside her head. From where she stood, she spotted a very familiar group of hunks not far from the little ‘date’ between her best friend and the blonde.

 

Showtime!! With a wobbly body, Seohyun slowly walked towards the school jocks. She put on her best seductive smile. “Hey guys!”

 

Nichkhun turned to the shaky voice. “Seo?! Is that you in there?!” He definitely liked the treat. “Wow, you look hot!!”

 

“Am I?” Her high-pitched tone was obvious. “Thanks~”

 

“So, what brings you here, y?”

 

“I don’t know.” Seohyun couldn’t make out what came into her as she wrapped her arms around the fine-looking boy. “I want to be fun!!” She purposely raised the volume of her tone, hoping that Yuri would see her being friendly with a guy and thus gets jealous.

 

“Is that so?” Nichkhun smirked as he held the girl closer. “Let’s have some fun, then.” He leaned closer.



Seohyun’s eyes were fixated on the tanned girl; who did not even take a peek towards her direction. As hard as she felt disappointed by it, her mind snapped as she felt a hand fidgeting on the buttons of her blouse. She literally sweated when something wet touched her exposed neck. Realizing what was happening, she pushed the hunk hard and hastily got away from his grip.

 

“What the hell are you doing?!”

 

“What?!” Nichkhun was not pleased at the sudden turn-off. “I thought you want to be fun!”

 

“This is not what I meant!”

 

The guy mocked. “Give me a break! Stop acting naïve, Seo. I bet a slu* like you do this all the time!”



Seohyun bowled over the label. Nichkhun was partially right. She WAS acting like one. Suddenly, she felt dirty. She hated the person she had become minutes ago. With tears streaming down her cheeks, Seohyun quickly flee the scene.


_____*_____


Yoona was busy with her food when her doe eyes caught a sobbing girl making her way through the cramped highly-energized dancing teens. She almost dropped her plate when she recognized the known face. The tall girl immediately went after her.

 

“Seohyun.” Yoona grabbed the girl’s wrist. “What’s wrong?!”

 

“I…He…Well…” It was really hard to speak in between the hard weeps.



Aware of the current situation, Yoona dragged her sniveling best friend to Yuri’s bedroom on the second floor. She locked from the inside as they both went in. She led Seohyun to the bed and let her sat comfortably.

 

“Seohyun.” Yoona hoped that the girl could talk in a quieter surrounding, but failed. All she could hear was the uneven breathing. She sighed as she tried again. “Hyunnie.”



Seohyun glanced up upon hearing the word. It had been a while since the last time she heard Yoona calling her by that name. It was with the name that she knew the doe-eyed beauty was truly concerned about her condition. The girl kneeling in front of her was no longer the choding-prankster Yoona; it was her best friend.

 

“Yoongie~” Seohyun tightly s her arms around the latter’s neck, rested her head on the slim shoulder and cried harder. Somehow, it felt right. It felt right for her to be calmed around Yoona.

 

“Syhhh, I’m here.” Yoona Seohyun’s silky hair. “Now tell me what happened.”



Seohyun told Yoona everything; from her attempt into drinking beer, to the plan of making Yuri jealous along with the upsetting moment with Nichkhun. The doe eyes clenched her fists the whole time. She was enraged; solely on the fact that the school jock putting his hand on her girl.

 

Her doe eyes then fixed on the couple of unfastened buttons on Seohyun’s blouse. She immediately stared at the girl with such intense eyes. “Did he try to do something to you?”

 

No respond.

 

“Did he?!” Yoona tried to control her infuriated self, not wanting to scare the already-panicked girl even more.



Seohyun didn’t say anything but gradually nodded her head instead. The motion was enough for the doe-eyes. She abruptly stood up to find the jerk when a soft hand stopped her.

 

“Don’t.” Seohyun just knew what Yoona was planning to do. “Let him go.”

 

“But, we can’t just–”

 

“Please.” She pleaded.

 

Yoona bit her lip at the stubborn beauty. She deeply sighed and finally complied with the request. “Fine.” She stood up nevertheless.

 

Seohyun was confused by the action. “I thought–”

 

“Your hands are cold.” Yoona didn’t want Seohyun to get the wrong idea. “I’m just going to grab a warm towel for you, okay?” She sweetly smiled as the latter nodded like a child. “Lie down. I’ll be back in a sec.” She unconciously kissed the crown of Seohyun’s head and left the room.

 

The puffed-cheek was shocked at the gesture. She eyed the slender girl’s every move as she made her way out. Seohyun then held her chest. Stop beating so fast! Seo Juhyun, what is happening to you?!



_____*_____


It astonished Yoona that she literally wasted 10 minutes of her life just to search for a tiny towel in that spacious bungalow. After soaking it with warm water, she walked back to Yuri’s bedroom.

As she got closer, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter