Chapter 19

Krazy Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 19

 

 

[Jung Residence]

 

 

Jessica stirred in her sleep and groaned. She felt a hand s around her waist from behind and the blonde slowly opened her heavy lids. Turning her groggy self around, the blonde instantly flashed a sweet grin when she met the charming doe eyes upon her.

 

 

A soft whimper came out from . “If this is a dream, please don’t wake me up.”

 

“What if it’s not?” Yoona quietly asked.

 

 

Upon hearing the words, Jessica widened her eyes at once and accidentally pushed the slender girl off the bed.


 

“ACKKK!!!”

 

The loud thump broke Jessica from her brief trance. She immediately crawled to the edge and held her hand to the poor girl. “Oh my God, are you alright?! I am so sorry!”

 

Yoona grabbed it and pulled herself up. “Are you always going to do that to me? One more time and I swear my body is going to break into pieces.” She laid down on the bed, letting out a soft painful grunt.

 

Jessica never felt so guilty. “I am so sorry, Yoong. Oh God, I feel terrible. I just,” She frantically twirled her head around the room, obviously searching for something, or in her case; someone. “Where’s Krystal?”

 

“Beats me.” Yoona kneaded her sore limb in the process. “She wasn’t here when I woke up.”

 

“I guess she must’ve gone back to her room last night.” Jessica eyed what Yoona had been doing for the past five minutes. She bit her lip nervously. “Does it…” Gulped. “Does it still hurt?”

 

Yoona met Jessica’s almost-teary eyes. A tender smile plastered on her face. “Oh, come on. This is nothing. Stop feeling so bad, will you?”

 

“Are you sure that–” Jessica poked the deer’s arm.

 

“OW!!”

 

“See?! You’re not okay!” Jessica grabbed her phone. “I’m going to call a doctor.”

 

Before the blonde could press a number, a slender hand stopped her. “All I need is a good rub.”

 

Jessica carefully clutched Yoona’s arm and gave it a soft massage. “How’s this?”

 

“Hmm.” Yoona couldn’t help but to let out a hushed moan. “That feels really good. I didn’t know that you have magic hands.”

 

 

The blonde shyly chuckled as she carefully squeezed the sore limb. Suddenly, a certain scene from last night crossed her mind. The ambiance in the room had been in silent for quite some time then that Jessica thought maybe it would be a good idea to talk about what happened. Was it a sign? Could it be that Yoona had finally moved on from the girl she likes?

 

But what if it was just a moment? Would things be awkward between them if they have the ‘talk’? Jessica definitely didn’t want that. She could literally feel the sting inside as the entire; not to mention complex, possibilities swirled around her tiny head.


 

“So, last night.”

 

Jessica froze as Yoona started to speak. What the?! She gaped at the deer, obviously surprised that the latter was thinking of the same thing. “Y-Yeah?”

 

“Last night was interesting.” Yoona flashed a calm beam.

 

The blonde looked down at her sweaty palms. “It definitely was.”

 

“I might be wrong, but I have a feeling that if Krystal didn’t barge into the room, we would probably have–”

 

“I know.” Just the thought of their lips on each other sent tingles around Jessica’s body.

 

Yoona let out a soft sigh. “Sica, I–”

 

“Are you still thinking about her?”

 

It startled Yoona as she didn’t expect the bold question. “I…um…I tried not to.”

 

“But you still do?”

 

It was a long pause. “Sometimes, yeah.”


 

Jessica could only nod. Deep down, she had somehow expected the answer but it didn’t stop her from feeling a little disappointed by the plain truth.


 

“I don’t want you to think that I’m using you, because I’m not.”

 

“I know, Yoong.”

 

Yoona held Jessica’s hands. “I genuinely like you, Sica. I don’t know what’s been happening to me lately. I mean, I think about you all the time and I can’t stand being away from you. That’s gotta mean something, right?”

 

Jessica was lost in the charming doe eyes upon her. “I guess~”

 

“It’s just–”

 

“It’s not enough to take us to the next level?”

 

Yoona took a deep breath. “I want it to be fair to you…to both of us. I just want to move on from all the drama and I can see myself doing that with you by my side. I know it’s not fair to ask you to wait for me, but–”

 

“You know I would.” Jessica sweetly smiled. “Without a doubt.”

 

Yoona caressed the latter’s cheek tenderly. “I think I’m getting there. I can really fall for you like anytime now, Sooyeon.”

 

Jessica loved how Yoona called her by her Korean name. She softly giggled. “It feels like you’re being forced to like me or something.”

 

“Oh, come on. You know that’s not the case.”

 

Jessica held the hand on her cheek and gave it a gentle squeeze. “Yoona, I know how I feel for you. You know how I feel for you. But I don’t want you to feel as if you have to like me back. Do it if your heart wants you to. And when that happens,” She kissed the latter’s hand and smiled. “I’ll be here~”

 

Yoona genuinely beamed at the words and kissed the blonde’s temple. “Thank you.”

 

 

_____*_____


 

[Seo Residence]


 

“Wow.”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“It took you a while though, no?”

 

Seohyun sighed. “I know.”

 

“This is like a full episode of Oprah, right here.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter