Chapter 20

Krazy Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 20

 

 

30…56…28…

 

 

Seohyun placed the combination to her locker. Grabbing some books, she closed it back and walked along the hallway. She was just about to flip some pages of her notepad when somebody swiftly clutched her arm and yanked her into an empty classroom.

 

Everything happened so fast. All of her books scattered on the floor. Seohyun tried to scream but the hand on thwarted her to do so, making her voice to come out muffled.

 

 

“Syhh.”

 

The voice somehow sounded familiar. Too familiar. Snatching the hand off of her lips, the young writer turned around and instantly widened her eyes. “Y-Yoona?!”

 

A wide grin was formed on the deer’s lips. “Hey beautiful.”

 

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?!”

 

“Woah. What’s with the language?”

 

Seohyun calmed herself down. She closed her eyes for quite a while, trying to gain back her Zen. “Why are we here, Yoong?”

 

“I just missed you, that’s all.” Yoona moved closer. “And I was thinking that maybe we could,” She smiled seductively.

 

Seohyun took a few steps backward until her back met the whiteboard. “Right here?” She could feel herself trembling at the idea. “Right now?!”

 

“Why not?” The doe-eyes just chuckled.

 

 

Right about then, Yoona cupped Seohyun cheek and tenderly caressed it. She passionately looked inside the latter’s eyes, moving in close slowly with her lips half opened; all ready to deliver her kiss. The moment she touched Seohyun’s lips, she teased the writer by closing her lips slowly, then slowly opened them again.  

 

Seohyun groaned in frustration when Yoona moved away as she went in closer. However, the slender teaser budged forward again before Seohyun got the chance to look at the charming doe eyes, giving her a real good kiss. As the two were so indulged and lost into their kisses, both moved away again, looking as passionately into each other’s eyes.

 

 

“This is,” Seohyun slowly shook her head. “This is wrong.”

 

“I don’t think two people falling in love with each other are wrong.” Yoona said as she leisurely swayed their bodies together.

 

“I’m with Yuri now.”

 

Yoona looked back with the same intensity. “But you love me.”

 

“But–” Seohyun could not even finish her words as a pair of soft lips captured hers yet again. However, she quickly pushed the latter. “We can’t.”

 

Yoona held Seohyun’s body tight. “Tell me to stop.” She whispered in her ear.

 

 

Both girls leaned away and met each other’s eyes. Seohyun stared at Yoona’s swollen lips. She tried very hard to resist but eventually gave in into the temptation. She then swiftly grabbed the deer’s collar and pulled it towards her body with such ferocity.

 

The two engaged in a heated make-out session once again. This time, Seohyun didn’t let her mind to think but just followed what her heart told her to do. She boldly and nibbled Yoona’s upper lips down to her lower lips, making the deer whimpered in ecstasy. Seohyun smiled in between their kisses, feeling contented that she could be in control for once.

 

Yoona was trailing her kiss down to Seohyun’s neckline when suddenly the door opened with a loud bang. Both girls jumped; especially Seohyun, after finding a very furious Yuri at the entrance.

 

 

“Juhyun!” Yuri passed by her girlfriend and just threw a hard punch on Yoona, causing the poor deer’s body to hit one of the desks.

 

“Yul, stop it!” Seohyun was terrified at the scene.

 

“Juhyun!!” The KRAZE leader then stomped towards the scared girl and held her sides with a very tight grip.

 

There was nowhere to run. “You’re hurting me, Yuri!”

 

“You said you will never leave me!” Yuri took out a small blade from her pocket. “This is what you get for being a lying b|tch!!” She stabbed hard into Seohyun’s abs, causing the latter to scream her lungs out.

 

 

“JUHYUN!!!”

 

 

Seohyun jerked up from her bed at the loud call. She frantically twirled her head around, just to find that she was inside her bedroom all along.

 

 

“YAH, I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT TEST TOMORROW! SO CAN YOU PLEASE STOP SCREAMING IN YOUR SLEEP!!!”

 

 

Seohyun ignored her sister’s warning from the next door. Her mind was too busy thinking back on her dream; which eventually became a nightmare. Was it a sign? If it was, Seohyun had a hard time cracking the code; keep her promise to her vulnerable girlfriend or be with Yoona and face the wrath of Yuri?!

 

 

Aish! She slumped herself back on the bed, covered her face with a pillow and let out a shrill groan. God, stop doing this to me!

 

 

================================================================================================================

 

 

[School]

 

 

“You got everything?”

 

Seohyun grabbed the pile of books on her desk. “Yeah, let’s go.” She accepted the hand held by her girlfriend.

 

 

The two girls walked along the hallway, hand-in-hand. Looking with the eyes, Yuri and Seohyun were a perfect couple; bright, beautiful and just…perfect. Unknown to others, they each had such weight inside their hearts; one that could just ruin the whole thing in the blink of an eye.

 

 

“Shoot!” Yuri abruptly stopped her steps.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

Yuri let go of Seohyun’s hand. “I left my notebook in KRAZE. Can you give me a minute?”

 

“Sure.”

 

 

Seohyun didn’t even get a reply from the fading figure. She leaned her back against a wall instead. Playing with the hem of her skirt, a commotion inside the school auditorium caught her ears. As she read the little note on its door, her curiosity grew larger in an instant.

 

 

~ DRAMA CLUB REHEARSAL ~

Director : Miss Kim Taeyeon

Lead actors : Im Yoona, Jung Jessica

 

 

*****

 

 

“CUT!!”

 

Yoona groaned in frustration. “Ugh, what now?!” She quietly mumbled.

 

“You! The tree at the back!” Taeyeon pointed to an extra. “Your leaves were pointing at the wrong direction!”

 

The doe eyes were widened when she heard the reason. “You have got to be kidding me!”

 

Sensing the annoyance in the tone, Jessica quickly butted in. “She just wants everything to be perfect, Yoong.”

 

“Sica, the last time she said that the wooden ‘rock’ was not being still enough.”

 

The blonde could only chuckle. She too felt that their midget director was being exceptionally cautious on everything – literally. “Oh, come on. You know how she is.”

 

“But I’m exhausted~” Yoona whined with a pout on her face. “We haven’t even finished rehearsing on any scene. Not even one!”

 

Jessica loved the cute pout. “Aah, I know how to cheer you up!” There were twinkles in her eyes.

 

Yoona scrunched her brows. “How?”

 

The latter immediately turned to the side, not facing the deer. She took a second and turned her head again; this time with two hands near to each sides of her cheeks. “Bbuing! Bbuing!”

 

Yoona had a blank expression on her face. “What was that?” Her tone was flat.

 

“Um,” She immediately became self-conscious from the question. “My…cute face?”

 

“Huh.”

 

“Was it not…cute?”

 

The doe-eyed girl put her fingers under her chin. “Do that again.” Jessica did just that, and anticipated for the response. Yoona on the other hand just gave a small nod. “Yep, definitely not cute.”

 

Jessica was taken aback. She instantly huffed and put on a pout. “Aish!” She muttered under her breath.

 

Yoona let out a soft chuckle upon seeing the adorable sulking girl. She pulled the latter to face her, with her other hand on the pouting lips. “Now, this is cute.”

 

“Hmph.” Jessica finally realized that she was being teased by the wicked deer all along. Nevertheless, hearing the sweet words, her lips curled up just a bit. “You just know what to say, don’t you?”

 

“Like music to everyone’s ears.”

 

Jessica could only giggle at the remark. She was about to respond when a midget lady marched towards them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter