Chapter 15

Krazy Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back with Chapter 15. Prepare for a MAJOR twist!! keke~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

CHAPTER 15



 

Ever have one of those days you wish you could live all over again?

 

-----*-----




[KRAZE Room]


Some of the KRAZE members had their jaws dropping on the floor. Some even rubbed their eyes upon watching the sight before them. Seohyun, on the other hand, just shot a questioning stare at the couple.

Rumors went wild the next day at school. People were bewildered on how the golden couple could brake off their relationship right in the middle of the dance floor. There were no screaming involved, but both of them were undoubtedly sorry for the unfortunate decision. They had some small talks and just left in separate ways after it.

 

A slender deer came into the room. Sunny noticed her presence and hastily pulled the girl in. “Fix it!”

 

“Fix what?!”

 

“THAT!”



Yoona trailed her gaze at Sunny’s pointed finger. There they were; laughing and giggling together at God-knows-what. The every-now-and-then playful slaps in the arms caused more question marks to appear inside the onlookers’ minds.

 

“I don’t think I need to.” Yoona’s voice came out quiet. “They seem happy.”

 

“That’s the problem!” Sunny exclaimed. “They looked a whole lot closer compared to the time when they were a couple.” She scratched her head. “Could it be that they are already getting back together?”

 

“That’s impossible. I was with Jessica the whole night, and I can assure you that both of them haven’t talked to each other since then.”

 

“You were with Jessica last night?” A soft voice was heard from the side. As casual as it sounded, the holder couldn’t hide the shade of green in the simple query.

 

Yoona turned to her left and instantly cleared . “I-It’s not what you think.”

 

“Of course.” The reply was plain. Seohyun went to the pantry shortly after, didn’t bother to listen on any explanation.

 

“Seohyu–” Her chase was abridged when Sunny gripped her hand. She turned to the short member. “WHAT?!”

 

“Yoona, we don’t know how to act around them anymore. Only you can fix this awkward situation.”

 

“How?!”

 

“Find out what happened!”

 

“Ugh!” Yoona eventually gave up. “Fine!” She slowly strolled towards the pair and wore her most delight expression ever. “Good morning!”

 

“Good morning.” * “Hey you.” Yuri and Jessica responded in respective.

 

“You guys look awfully happy today. Mind telling me why?” Yoona was careful with her words.

 

Jessica chuckled a little before answering. “We were talking about a promotional ad on TV Yuri saw this morning.”

 

“TV preview?” The doe-eyed photographer was not really convinced.

 

“Yeah.” Yuri joined in. “About this new game show they’re going to air next week. But let me tell you,” She almost choked on her own laughter. “It was really stupid!”

 

“I know, right?” The blonde had a wide grin. “I mean, contestants wearing wigs and fake moustaches; answering on serious political questions?! They looked like idiots!”

 

“Exactly!”

 

Yoona kept her silence and just watched her two best friends laughing their way. “That’s it?!”

 

The girls stopped immediately. “Huh?”

 

“That made you so happy this morning?!”

 

“Yeah, what else could it be?” Yuri asked.

 

The two girls being so casual after their breakup stunned Yoona. It was as if nothing had happened between them. Looking at the calm condition, the doe decided to be sporty as well. “You guys are still broken up, right?”

 

“Yeah.” Jessica simply said with a smile on her face. “Why?”

 

“Oh, nothing.” Yoona shrugged. “Just want to make sure, that’s all.”

 

“Speaking of breaking things,” Yuri stood up. “I still haven’t made a report on our broken equipments during last night’s event.”

 

“Right. Do you need any help on that?”

 

Yuri turned to her ex-girlfriend and beamed. “Sure, why not?”



With that, the two former girlfriends left the room together, leaving a very dumbfounded deer standing all alone near the working space.

 

“Well?!” Sunny asked as soon as she went closer. “Did you find out about anything?”

 

“That’s the strangest position I’ve ever been in my life.” The zombie-liked respond came out of nowhere.

 

“Huh?!”

 

Yoona switched her blank stare to the shorty. She held the latter’s shoulders. “Everything’s fine and I think that all of us should just act like usual. Okay?” She didn’t wait for any reply and went straight to KRAZE’s pantry.

 

Sunny was left speechless. So there’s nothing to gossip on?! Her nosy self refused to accept what she just heard. “ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!”



*****


[KRAZE – Pantry]


Seohyun stirred her coffee at a snail's pace. Her mind obviously left her body when all she had was blank stares on the marbled walls. She knew that she was not in a position to feel that way. Heck, nothing official has ever been discussed, let alone been made! But the thought of Yoona with Jessica; especially after the wonderful kiss they had last night, bothered her.

Could it be true? Could Yuri have been right all along? That she and Yoona do not match one another?! That…Yoona is not meant to stay in a steady relationship?

 

“She needed me.”

 

Seohyun was a bit startled at the voice. She recognized it immediately but didn’t turn around right away. “Good to know.” Her reply was calm.

 

Yoona cautiously stepped closer. “I’m not sorry for what I did, but I am for not telling you about it.”

 

Seohyun closed her eyes and loosened her grip on the tiny spoon. She eventually turned around to meet the doe eyes. “It’s not like you have to tell me everything.”

 

“I wanted to.” Yoona grabbed the latter’s hand and entangled them with hers. “Hyunnie, all I know is that last night, a close friend of mine was in a terrible state and right then I knew that I had to be with her.” She stared straight into Seohyun’s eyes. “But that’s about it. Nothing more, nothing less.”

 

The young writer took her time before responding. “Yuri called me yesterday after you left.”

 

“She did?”

 

Seohyun simply nodded. “She told me about everything. About Jessica…about their breakup…”

 

“Who would’ve thought, huh?”

 

“Exactly.” Seohyun watched their fingers played with each other. “But they seemed to be fine with it though.”

 

“Too fine, if you ask me.”

 

Seohyun looked up to find Yoona staring dreamily at her. “You think so?”

 

“The whole thing between them,” Yoona shrugged. “It’s just a little weird for me, that’s all.”

 

“I’m sure they have their reasons.”

 

Yoona merely bobbed. “I guess.” She continued with her fixed gaze at the latter. “Are you mad at me?”

 

There was a long pause. “I’m not mad, Yoona. It’s just…” Seohyun quietly sighed. She then bit her lower lip and blushed a little for what she was about to ask. “Did you spend the night…with Jessica?”

 

“I slept on the floor.” Yoona was very quick to hold her right hand up. “I swear!”

 

Seohyun chuckled at the cute act. “I would have done the same thing if I were you.” She suddenly spoke.

 

Yoona scrunched her eyebrows. “Sleeping on the floor?!”

 

“Comforting my best friend, idiot!”

 

“Aah~” Yoona rubbed her sore arm from the slap she just got. She then flashed a charming smile. “So, does this mean that we’re okay?”

 

Seohyun shyly averted her gaze. “Whatever.” The gesture made the latter giggled.



The girls spent the next few minutes admiring each other’s features in silence. Once in a while, Yoona would trail her thumb on Seohyun’s cheek in a circular motion, causing the latter to close her eyes and leaned into the soft touch.

The tender suddenly stopped. Seohyun leisurely opened her eyes to find that Yoona was leaning forward towards her spot.

 

“Yoong~” Her voice came out somehow breathy. Seohyun pushed the deer gently, afraid that someone would catch them in the act.

 

“I’ve locked the door.” The husky tone diminished in each second.



Yoona cupped Seohyun’s face and crashed their lips together. Slow and sensual. The kiss brought tingling sensations to swirl throughout both bodies. Ever since the dance, Seohyun found herself developing some kind of strange feelings towards the deer. Strange, but in a good way. It was almost like what she felt for Yuri, but….deeper?

However, the young writer still had a pinch of uncertainty inside her confused heart. Yoona blew her away with her touches, but Seohyun was skeptical on her own desire. She very much knew that she began to admire the doe-eyed girl more and more each day, but was the admiration strong enough to replace the void that was reserved for Yuri in the first place?

It was totally a different story on Yoona’s side. She was determined to make sure that her first love met with a happy ending. It seemed that her fairy tale was on its way after all. After weeks of trying, she could feel that Seohyun had finally fallen for her charms. Like when they kissed now, the former uptight girl didn’t push her away but actually responded to it instead. That’s a good sign, right?

Both beauties pulled away, breathless. They looked into each other’s eyes and their lips curled into a tiny smile at the same time. What they had just now was not that passionate; it could hardly be called a make out session, but the gentle nibbles on each other’s lips every now and then were enough to bring heat on their rosy cheeks.

 

Still refusing to let her girl go, Yoona tightened the grip on the waist. “I can’t get enough of you.” She whispered.

 

Seohyun loved what she just heard. She’d never feel wanted by anyone else like the way the angelic doe wanted her. “I bet you tell that to all the girls you met.” She was in a mood for some teasing.

 

Yoona smirked and played along. “Just to the beautiful ones.”

 

“Am I one of them?” Seohyun raised one of her eyebrows.

 

A soft chuckle was heard. Yoona leaned forward, placing a sweet smooch on the latter’s cheek before continued. “You’re the only one~”



_____*_____


Later that afternoon~

[School – Cafeteria]


The four friends were having their lunch on the same table. Whispers could be heard at the surroundings. People were amazed on how Yuri and Jessica were being so nonchalant on their ‘little’ situation. By the looks of it, the former couple seemed to have become some sort of besties within one night.

 

“I need to get something from my locker.” Yuri suddenly stood up. She then turned her head to the seat next to hers. “Can you come with me?”

 

Yoona had a spoon full of rice shoved inside . “Wthaffror?!”

 

“Huh?!”

 

“Swallow before you speak, Yoona.” Seohyun sternly stated.

 

Yoona did just that. “What for?!”

 

“Because the school’s ghosts are lingering in the hallway at this time of the day and I need you to protect me from them.”



Yoona rolled her eyes while the other girls giggled at the joke. Yuri pulled her bestfriend up from her seat and dragged the poor girl to follow her, leaving Jessica and Seohyun alone at the table. They continued munching on their lunch.

 

After a while, Jessica stopped and switched her attention to the quiet girl. “I’m sorry.” The remark came out of nowhere.

 

Seohyun turned her head. “I beg your pardon?”

 

Jessica sighed. “I’m sure you hate me after everything that happened between me and Yuri. She is your best friend, after all.”

 

“What?” Seohyun quickly shook her head. “Sica, I’m in no place to feel that way about you.”

 

“So, you don’t hate me?”

 

Seohyun paused for a bit. “I’m sorry that you two broke up. It was really unfortunate. It’s hard to see Yuri going through all of this, but no, I don’t hate you. Surprised, definitely! But never hate.”

 

“I’m glad. I really want us to still be friends.”

 

“Of course we are, dear.” Seohyun held the blonde’s hands. “But,” She bit her lip. “What happened between the two of you?”



*****

 

“Take care of Sica for me.” Yuri blurted the words without even looking at her best friend.

 

Yoona was taken aback. “Excuse me?!”

 

They finally reached the lockers. Yuri leaned against hers and had her eyes on the slender deer before her. “Like what you did to Seohyun all this while, I want you to do the same for Jessica now.”



Ever since Yuri rejected Seohyun on the night of her confession many months ago, she had been asking Yoona to ‘look out’ for the girl; making sure that she won’t be doing anything stupid or just simply be by her side. Yuri wanted Seohyun to feel that she was not alone, and now she wanted Jessica to feel the same way. She truly believed that Yoona would be the only one that could do it.

 

Somehow, Yoona was not really surprised at the request. She accidentally let out a scoff. “I don’t mean to be rude, Yul. But you can’t expect me to be the one who cleans up after your mess every single time.”

 

“That’s not wh–”

 

“First Seohyun, and now with Jessica. And what’s the deal with the whole breakup thing anyway, huh? I thought you loved her.”

 

“I did!”

 

“So what the hell happened?!”

 

Yuri sighed in frustration. An argument with her best friend was the least thing she needed at that point. “She’s not happy.”



*****

 

“Both of us weren’t.” Jessica quietly stated. “I can’t make her happy.”

 

Seohyun looked at the blonde with an unconvinced stare. “Incapability and refusal are two totally different things, Sica.”

 

“W-What do you mean by that?”

 

“I see the way you looked at Yuri. It’s like there was nothing there.”

 

“It gradually faded, I guess.”

 

Being a believer on true love, Seohyun was shocked to hear that. “It can’t be! The two of you were in love with each other. How can that just faded that easy?!”

 

Jessica heaved a deep breath. “What if there wasn’t any love to begin with?”



*****

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter