Chapter 3

Krazy Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yeay...spent hours just to finish Chapter 3...do you love me??? kekekekeke~

don't want to say much, but i hope this chapter won't be a disappointment...

okay...so...can anybody tell me about Yoona's upcoming movie? haven't heard about it in a while~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

CHAPTER 3



[KRAZE Room]


Seohyun stood at a side, intensely watching the two girls chatting. There was no doubt that she was troubled with such scene. However, what she felt at the moment was actually more than envy. Something that even the puffed cheeks would never expect to feel towards her claimed-soul mate-slash-best friend…Disappointment~

 

“Hey!” Yoona walked to the young writer.

 

“I’m not in the mood, Yoona.” Seohyun coldly replied.

 

“You’re not in the mood for greetings?” The deer was bewildered by the sudden attitude. “What were you staring at anyway?” She trailed the latter’s gaze and instantly realized what was going on. “Aah, the complication of young love. Never failed to make my day~”

 

“What are you babbling about?!”

 

“Simple.” Yoona stared at Seohyun. “You’re jealous.”

 

Seohyun had slightly widened eyes. Denial mode – ON. “No, I’m not!”

 

“Is that so?” Yoona softly chuckled. “There’s nothing to be embarrassed about, Seo. You like Yuri. It’s normal to feel that way when she’s being overly friendly to other girls.”

 

Seohyun’s face reddened a tiny bit. The deer knew her too well. “M–Maybe…But that’s not the major case here.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“How can you be so calm with this?”

 

“With what?”

 

“With…” Seohyun went closer to the prankster, hoping that no one would hear what she was about to say. “With the whole we-suddenly-need-a-new-member issue.” She quietly said.

 

“What’s so wrong about that?” Yoona then had an intense stare towards her friend. “Wait a second. Seo Juhyun, do you not like Jessica?!”

 

Seohyun was stunned at the ridiculous accusation. “Pardon?!”

 

“Look, I know she’s cute and everything, and for that; maybe, JUST MAYBE, there’s an itsy-bitsy chance that Yuri might fall for her, but you don’t have to be all jea–”

 

“Will you stop that?! That’s not even close to what I had in mind. I…” Seohyun’s brain took a while to roll on what she just heard. She then raised a brow and silently huffed. “You find her cute?”

 

“Come again?” Yoona was beyond doubt confused by the surprising question.

 

Seohyun had no idea why she even bothered to know. One thing for sure, she demanded an answer. “Do you?!”

 

“I…um…uh…” Why are you being so nervous, Im Yoona?! Speak up, stupid!



*****

 

“Thank you again for not turning down the offer, Jessica.”

 

“Don’t mention it. I have nothing to do anyway. In fact, it’s me who should thank you and Miss Kim for letting me to be a part of such a wonderful group.” The blonde let out a beam.

 

She smiled! And she speaks more than a word! “Well, on behalf of everyone, welcome to KRAZE!” Yuri spread her long arms.

 

Jessica chuckled at the motion. “Thanks. I can’t wait to work with Yoona.”

 

The last statement literally brought a soft scowl on Yuri’s face. “You two seem really close.”

 

“I’d like to think so too~”

 

The tanned leader paused for a bit. She stared at the girl across her seat. “Are you two dating or something?!”

 

Jessica was not pleased with the tone. “I’m sorry, but how is that any of your business?” The Ice Princess is back.

 

Yuri mentally scolded herself for being possessive all of a sudden. You’ll scare her away, Kwon! “No no. Please don’t get me wrong. What I meant earlier was…um…well, the two of you just met, but both of you acted almost like a couple. It just amazes me, that’s all.” Nice save~

 

Jessica still upheld her skeptic look. “Not that I need to explain myself, but no…me and Yoona are not a couple. We…uh…I mean, I...” She furtively wiped off her sweaty palms. “I d-don’t like her like that.” Liar! “She makes me really comfortable and…she just knows how to make me smile, I guess.”

 

Yuri kept her excitement upon hearing the new detail. “Yep, that’s our Yoona. She’s special in that way.”

 

Jessica bashfully stole a glance at the deer; who was talking to Seohyun on the other side. “She certainly is~”



*****

 

Yoona timidly gulped. While she found the latter’s meager pout was cute, the tiny glare in her eyes was definitely not. Somehow the doe-eyes felt like she was a kid that had just been caught doing something awful. She then shook her head hard. “Can we focus on the more important thing here? Why do you have problems with Jessica?”

 

Seohyun also came back to her senses. “I don’t. Trust me, I have nothing against her. I was talking about Yuri, you idiot!”

 

“Yuri?! What about her?”

 

“It’s just…” Seohyun sighed. “She used to tell me everything. And yet, here I am; having no idea whatsoever, about including a new assistant photographer to KRAZE. I find it a little weird, that’s all.”

 

“Maybe she forgets to mention it.”

 

Seohyun scoffed. “This is Yuri we’re talking about. She doesn’t simply forget things, Yoona; especially when it involves KRAZE. Besides, it’s not like we’re running a fashion magazine or anything. You had no problems doing the job by yourself all this while. Therefore, it’s plain simple. We. Don’t. Need. An. Assistant. Photographer.” She stressed on each word.

 

“I get that, but–”

 

“And even if we need one, why now?! Why not two years ago when this whole school magazine thing started?!”

 

“Geez Seohyun, can you just calm down for one freaking second?!” Yoona heaved a sigh. “Look, I know Yuri has been acting a little bit off lately. And I agree with you; she should have discussed it with the members first before making any decision.”

 

Seohyun had a hunch that the deer was not finished. There’s always a catch with the girl. “But?”

 

“But…in the end, she IS the leader. Whatever she decides, I believe that it is for KRAZE’s own benefit. We might not see it now, but who knows how it could help us in the future. And as a team player, don’t you think we should just support her?”

 

As much as she hated to admit it, Seohyun was actually amazed by Yoona’s rationality; something that the doe-eyes rarely showed or even had in that tricky head of hers. “How can you be so sure?”

 

“I’m not.” Yoona plainly smiled. “But like you said earlier, it’s our Yuri. Both of us know that she would never make a choice just to satisfy her own personal needs.”

 

Seohyun just stared at the doe eyes in front of her. “I guess you’re right~”



=============================================================================================================


[Kwon Residence]


Yuri was busy arranging her books on the shelves when she suddenly heard some tapping sounds coming from the outside of her bedroom’s window. She glanced at the clock on the wall and instantly grinned.

 

“We have the front door, you know?” Yuri said as she pulled the pane up.

 

Yoona let herself in. “Where’s the fun in that?!”

 

“Trust me; you’ll get hurt someday if you keep doing this.”

 

“Tsk tsk, my dear Kwon Yuri. The one you have outside is nothing. How many times have I told you? I majored in tree climbing. I have the certificate at my house if you’d like to see one.”

 

“No thanks. I have better things to do.” Yuri was already got used to such sarcastic manner.

 

Yoona giggled and scanned the huge room shortly after. “Yah! I thought we’re going to play some games. Why haven’t you set it up?”

 

“In a minute. But before we do, can I…uh…can I talk to you for a second?” Yuri scratched the back of her neck.

 

“Aren’t we talking right now?”

 

Yuri rolled her eyes. “Yoong?” She raised her brows.

 

The doe-eyes recognized the tone. It was an unspoken cue for her to be serious. “Fine.” She hopped on the comfy queen-sized bed and bounced a few times like a kid. “Shoot~”

 

The tanned teen wasn’t sure how to start. “Yoona?”

 

“Yes, Yuri.”

 

“I have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter