The Bliss

My Lovable Girl Part 2
XSYKOTICA
The Bliss
The Bliss

Myungsoo and Krystal waved at Mi Soo and Mrs Kim one last time before they disapppeared into the sea of people in the departure hall. Myungsoo's anxious heart settled slightly as Mi Soo was about to get world class medical treatment for her illness. Thankfully for Mi Soo, she recovered rapidly from her relapse and the doctor deemed her fit to head to America for further treatment. Krystal patted him on the shoulder. "Don't worry about Mi Soo anymore, I'm sure Mrs Kim will take good care of her." He nodded at her and they made their way to a milk tea shop for a drink. It struck Myungsoo there and then that they hadn't gone out for a proper date before, due to their busy schedules and the series of unfortunate events that had occurred recently. Krystal realised that as well with a pang, but also with the comforting knowledge that despite not having gone on dates they had gotten closer over the past few weeks. 

In front of the menu board, Krystal pondered which flavor of milk tea Myungsoo would like the most. Myungsoo watched her in amusement as she stuck out her bottom lip and poked her right cheek with her index finger. It was so adorable that Myungsoo couldn't resist poking her left cheek as well, causing her to snap out of her pondering and glare at him. "What were you thinking so deeply about?" Myungsoo asked. "Ani...I just realised that I didn't know which flavour you like...speaking of which.....which flavour do you like?" Krystal asked him sweetly. Myungsoo stuck his tongue out at her. "Guess!" Krystal shook her head in mock disappointment. "Ayyyy....what was I expecting from someone with a brain of a 4 year old...lame..." After commenting that though, she started to think very seriously once again. She remembered that the first time they had hugged, Myungsoo had smelled like green tea. Her eyes scanned the menu board and she found it. "There! Matcha green tea!" Myungsoo stared at her, astonished. "Yah, did you read my mind? That was exactly what I was craving!" "Really?? Okay, now guess mine!" 

When they finally exited the store with their drinks, they walked off to the car park happily. They walked very closely to each other, their hands brushing against each other every few moments. Myungsoo couldn't stand it anymore and he nonchantly grabbed her hand while still walking casually. He had a small contented smile on his face as he walked while Krystal blushed furiously. To get rid of the blush she took a big gulp of her cold drink but Myungsoo said a joke at that precise moment. She started laughing at his joke and ended up having a lot of whip cream on the area around . Myungsoo took one look at her and started to laugh also, tears sprouting from his eyes. "Don't laugh at me you meanie!" Krystal hit him out of embarassment. Myungsoo nodded obediently and attempted to stop laughing. She huffed at him and turned away but he pulled her back to him. He tenderly wiped the whip cream from her face (and into a tissue of course) and she looked up into his eyes endearingly. The distance between them had suddenly shortened drastically, and Krystal's heart started to thump very quickly. Myungsoo slowly moved closer to her, his mesmerizing eyes staring deep into her. She closed her eyes in anticipation and when their lips finally locked, it was very brief but definitely the sweetest kiss Krystal had ever experienced. They pulled away from each other, flushed but in euphoria. 

As they continued to walk to the carpark their hands came together naturally and they walked together blissfully.