The Fantasy

My Lovable Girl Part 2
XSYKOTICA
The Fantasy
The Fantasy

Krystal got off her van sleepily, her eyes barely open. It had been an exhausting weekend, jetting from Korea to Shanghai and back for the SM Town Concert. Due to her drama filming, she had insufficient practice for the performances and had to burn midnight oil to practice. As a result, she had even fainted due to fatigue on the stage at Shanghai. She was thankful that it was nothing serious and that she was able to return to filming early. Although she was tired, she had a bright smile on her face as she was looking forward to seeing Rain again. The first person she saw however, was Myungsoo snoozing on a chair. She crept up to him and scared him. He woke up immediately, annoyed, but his expression softened when he saw that it was Krystal. He held out a cup of coffee that he had been holding in his hand and gave it to Krystal. "This is for you to have energy to film today!" "Thank you!" She accepted it gratefully, noting with appreciation that it was still warm. How did he do that, she thought, in this cold winter morning. He opened his mouth as if to say more but decided against it. He waved at her as she entered the filming site, and once she left he hurried back to his warm van. 

Krystal walked to the makeup van when she spotted Rain. She walked over to him, a light spring in her steps. He turned when he heard her approach and smiled at her. He held out a small card and pressed it in Krystal's hand. "I heard that you weren't very well these past few days, get well soon and rest more! Fighting!" She smiled at him rather calmly but inside, her heart was once again thumping. Her fatigue was all gone and she felt bubbly and excited to begin filming. 

Several hours later, Krystal had finished her filming for the day and was heading back to her van when Rain called her. "Krystal! Do you want to have dinner together tomorrow night?" She looked at him, shocked, and hesitated a while before agreeing. "Alright! I'll see you tomorrow then Oppa!" Inside, however, she had already spun several cartwheels out of sheer joy. She felt that her fantasy was gradually becoming a reality and she couldn't wait. 

*Hey everyone! Thank you for reading and subscribing hehehe please do leave comments (be it good or bad, but pls haha constructive criticism!) Thank you  and I hope you enjoy the story :)