The Euphoria

My Lovable Girl Part 2
XSYKOTICA
The Euphoria
The Euphoria

That night, Krystal lay on her bed, exhuasted but unable to sleep. She could not help being excited about her date with Rain the next night, and her mind constantly drifted to relationship possibilites. She rolled around on her bed for about 2 hours before finally deciding to get up and pick her outfit. She switched on the light in her bedroom and opened her humongous wardrobe. The problem with having a sister as stylish as Jessica was that she had too many clothes, she had no idea which one suited the occasion. Out of desparation, she Kakao Talked her sister.

K: Unnie, what should I wear for a casual dinner date?

J: Omg who is the lucky guy! How much do you like him?

Krystal initially wanted to deny her feelings for Rain, but she decided against it, realising that she could get some dating tips from her sister who was also in a relationship.

K: A guy from the drama I'm filming haha, I guess I have a big crush on him?

J: Kim Myungsoo? Hmm I guess...a blouse with loose silk ruffles, skinny jeans and cute flats would do the trick! Bring a grey cardigan if the night is cold and remember to wear the earrings I got you last Christmas! 

Krystal heaved a sigh of relief, thankful that she had asked the right person. 

K: It isn't Myungsoo hahaha and thanks for the fashion advice Unnie! I'll let you know if the date goes well kekekeke good night! 

After settling her outfit, she finally managed to fall into a deep and restful sleep. That night, she slept with a contented smile on her face. The next day soon came around and after finishing her practice with the rest of f(x), she went back to her apartment to take a shower and get ready for for her date. When she came out of the shower though, she received a message from Myungsoo. 

L: Can you go out with me tonight? 

K: I can't, I'm sorry, I have a previous appointment. Why, what's up? 

L: It's nothing, hahaha enjoy your date! 

Myungsoo locked his phone, disappointed. He knew that it was a long shot asking Krystal, but he had wanted to try anyway. He looked at the tickets in his hand dejectedly, his mind flashing back to the previous night, when he had been chatting with Sungyeol about his crush. Sungyeol had asked about his filming and he soon found himself telling Sungyeol the secret that he had kept for so many years. Sungyeol had listened silently and respectfully did not ask who the girl was, but he had given this advice. "Slowly make your way into her heart, start out as friends, then slowly become someone who she will turn to when she is in trouble and can lean on. Of course, it would help if you did things like go to a concert together, or have time to bond." Myungsoo had taken the effort to find out which singer Krystal liked, and when he heard that the singer was in Korea he immediately went to buy the tickets. He had these tickets for a really long time, but he had never worked up the courage to ask her. It was only on the day of the concert that he had finally dared to, but it had not turned out the way he desired. Sighing, he threw the tickets in the trash. 

Meanwhile, Krystal had arrived on site, eagerly looking for Rain. She spotted him and ran over to him. "Are you done filming for today?" He nodded and ruffled her hair playfully. "Someone has a lot of energy today eh, hahahaa it must be from the lack of filming. Do you know how lucky you are to have an entire day free of filming?" Krystal nodded. "Stop talking and let's go for dinner! I'm hungry." She pushed him inside his van and got into her own one after him. 

To her surprise, they went to Hongik University Street for dinner. The cafe that they settled in was small but comfortably decorated. From the way the owner spoke to Rain, it was evident that this was a cafe that he frequented. Krystal couldn't help feeling happy that he had brought her to a personal place of his and butterflies fluttered in her stomach at what was coming next. They ate happily, talking about their own lives and about the filming and the cast. Once they were done however, Rain looked seriously at her and said, "Now that you've eaten, can you do me a favour?" Krystal's heart started beating very rapidly and she could barely get the words out. "What favour?" He took her hand and ran out of the cafe (after paying of course) Initially, Krystal resisted out of shock but soon she succumbed to her own emotions and ran gladly beside him. When they finally arrived at the market, they were laughing breathlessly. "Yah, why did you drag me and run with me all the way, ahjussi?" She affectionally , using the name she called him in the drama. "I'm not much older than you so don't call me ahjussi outside! You're ruining my image." Rain pouted cutely. "Anyway, I brought you here...to shop!" Krystal looked at him curiously. "Are you serious? HAHAHAHA then let's go!" She grabbed his hand in euphoria and they started to go to the various small shops that were set up. Her doubts were slowly fading away as she convinced herself that he was definitely in love with her. Otherwise, why did he bother bringing me out for dinner and to shop? I certainly don't see that happening between him and the other female cast members....Her logic made her happy and she enthusiastically ran into the market. 

*Hey everyone! Thank you for reading and subscribing hehehe please do leave comments (be it good or bad, but pls haha constructive criticism!) Thank you  and I hope you enjoy the story :)