The Confession

My Lovable Girl Part 2
XSYKOTICA
The Confession
The Confession

Filming went by in a blur and all too soon, it was dinner time. Rain walked over to her with an easy smile. "Ready to go?" Krystal nodded nervously, the words she was supposed to say ran around in her head repeatedly. They got into Rain's van after informing Krystal's manager and headed to the meat restaurant that Myungsoo had recommended previously. The ride was nerve-wracking, especially for Krystal. Rain tried to make conversation but Krystal's mouth was dry. She did not realise how being alone in a confined space with Rain was so intense. 

To her relief, they reached the restaurant quickly and it turned out to be a restaurant that Sungyeol's family operated. He happened to be there as well and greeted the 2 idols politely before leading them to seats near the back of the cafe for privacy. Once they were seated, Krystal ordered soju to Rain's surprise. "Aren't you too young to be drinking that?" Krystal shook her head and beckoned Rain to lean in. She whispered in his ear. "I've been drinking since I was 15 because of my sister, sshhh it's a secret!" As she whispered, she felt her cheeks turning red from being in such a close proximity with him. She could smell his fragrant body scent and her heart thumped rapidly when she heard his deep, throaty chuckle. "You naughty girl." He whispered back. All of a sudden, they looked into each other's eyes and a tingle went down Krystal's spine. She knew that she would be unable to function if she stared at him for too long but she continued to stare, mesmerized. Their eyes were locked on each other for several seconds, Krystal in her dreamy mode, Rain trying to interpret her actions and her gaze. He had felt for a while that she thought of him as more than a friend, which was partially the reason why he agreed to go out with her tonight. He hoped that he would be able to draw a line between them before things got more serious. 

Krystal, however still in dreamland, knew nothing of this and continued to stare at him albeit lovingly until he broke the gaze and looked at the menu instead. She looked down at her menu quickly as well, flustered and embarassed. Finally, she decided that she had to confess quickly and to get it over with. She was dying to know his reaction to her confession anyway. She downed a cup of soju quickly, which unfortunately caused her to choke. Rain couldn't help but chuckle at her eagerness and kindly patted her back until she was able to breathe normally. Her face even redder than usual from the soju and the embarassment, she gathered the courage to meet his eyes. "Oppa, I asked you out tonight because...I wanted to tell you....tell you that...that I like you, and I have for a while already. Ever since we started filming this drama, you have been occupying my thoughts whenever I have free time, and when I'm lying on my bed at night. I just wanted to ask you...do you feel this way for me as well?" 

*Hey everyone! Thank you for reading and subscribing hehehe please do leave comments (be it good or bad, but pls haha constructive criticism!) Thank you  and I hope you enjoy the story :)