The Dilemma

My Lovable Girl Part 2
XSYKOTICA
The Dilemma
The Dilemma

Krystal reached for the keychain in disbelief. She held both keychains in her hand and stared at them for a few moments, unable to comprehend what she was seeing. "Wait...does this mean that...you're that boy...and I'm that girl in your story?" She finally stuttered out. Myungsoo wiped his tears with his hoodie and nodded silently. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier...I only realised it was you...a few years ago...." He trailed off sheepishly. Krystal looked at her feet, thoughts running wild in her head as she recalled the events of the past few months. She felt like kicking herself when she remembered how she had greeted him at the start of the filming for 'My Lovable Girl". 

3 months ago 

"Hello L-sshi, first time meeting you! Please take care of me!" 

Present 

There was an awkward silence as both Myungsoo and Krystal tried to swallow their embarassment. 

"I..." "I'm.." 

Both of them started to talk at once, which only increased the awkwardness. Myungsoo, being the gentleman that he was, gestured for Krystal to speak first. "I just wanted to say that...I'm sorry for not recognising you earlier, and I'm grateful for all the help that you've given me so far, but honestly, did you do all this because you felt indebted to me?" Myungsoo chuckled lightly. "Well, I just wanted to say that it's alright for you not to have recognised me, after all, I was bruised and ugly back then. Also, to answer your question, I initially looked for you so that I could repay or show you how well I was doing. I didn't find you at first, but when I eventually did, I realised that my motivations had changed. This is embarassing to admit, but I had selfish motivations behind helping you." He winked knowingly at Krystal, which made her blush suddenly. 

"What...what selfish motivation?" She asked hesitantly. Myungsoo burst out into laughter. "I was joking, pabo, i was just trying to lighten the atmosphere. However, I don't want to hide my feelings anymore. I don't know when it started, but I know now that I love you. For real." His straightfoward confession startled Krystal, and her expression must have showed it because he immediately patted her on her shoulder. "Don't worry, Krystal, I didn't tell you this to burden you or to make you become my girlfriend. I'm willing to wait if you need time, if not, I'm perfectly alright with protecting you silently from the side, just like I have been doing all this while. That is what I believe true love is, to love someone means to want that person to be truly happy." 

When she reached home, Krystal sat down on the sofa dazed. She had no idea how to respond to Myungsoo's confession. She felt bad for leaving him hanging and didn't want to disappoint him, however she wasn't sure that she had put down Rain in her heart completely. She still felt the disappointment lingering in her, but it wasn't as strong as before. Instead of picturing Rain this time though, she found herself unexpectedly picturing Myungsoo. She continued to deliberate on the couch when Victoria came into the living room. 

"Soo Jung ah! You're back late, where did you go? Wait...did you confess to him today? How did it go?" 

Krystal looked into her concerned leader's eyes and sighed deeply. "It didn't work out...but Unnie, what would you call real love?" 

A blissful smile appeared on Victoria's face as she thought of her boyfriend, Nichkhun. "Hmm, personally, I think real love is sacrificial, above all else. A man who truly loves you would put your interests before his own, and would support you no matter what, even if it means helping you to be with the man of your dreams." Victoria patted Krystal's head and walked into her bedroom. "Have a good rest!" 

Krystal wandered into her bedroom lost in thought. She sat down on the bed as she recalled the events of the past few months (once again). She remembered how when she was feeling tired, Myungsoo was the first one who bought her warm coffee, she remembered how Myungsoo gave her love advice when she was planning her confession to Rain, she remembered how he appeared magically everytime she needed him. The more she thought, the more confused she got. 

*Hey everyone! Thank you for reading and subscribing hehehe please do leave comments (be it good or bad, but pls haha constructive criticism!) Thank you  and I hope you enjoy the story :) 

**Special shoutout to my friend Claire who helped me to write this chapter ^^ Thank you for always being so supportive of my writing and being spazzy over MLG and everything else with me hehehehe love ya <33