The Tragedy

My Lovable Girl Part 2
XSYKOTICA
The Tragedy
The Tragedy

"Really? Really truly really?" Myungsoo couldn't believe what he had heard. Krystal giggled at his adorable happiness and nodded shyly. "Yup, I'll give you a chance." Myungsoo hugged her excitedly before letting go a few seconds later. Her face was still frozen in shock at the sudden skinship and he blushed as he apologised. "I'm sorry, I was just too excited. I'm calm now and don't worry, I won't take things too far or too quickly. I'll give you space and let both of us get used to this relationship slowly alright?" Krystal nodded, thankful for Myungsoo's consideration. Although she acted like she had a lot of experience with guys, they were all actually her sister's experiences. This would be her first time dating a guy and she was extremely nervous. 

For their first date, they decided to walk along the Han River. The breeze was cooling and the park was relatively empty. Krystal pointed at the railway bridge in the distance. "This place looks really different at night, I came here a few times in the morning for filming, with Bi Oppa as well." She recalled. Myungsoo pinched her cheek. "Yah, when I'm around don't talk about Bi Hyung alright, you make me feel so insecure." She giggled again as she nodded obediently. "Alright, I won't talk about him again when I'm with you." The couple were cheekily playing with each other when Myungsoo's phone started to vibrate. He was quite shocked because very few people knew his personal handphone number so he quickly took out his phone. It turned out to be his mom which scared him quite a lot, because she had just called the day before. "Omma, what happened?" Krystal stopped walking when she heard him speak and turned around, looking at him in concern. Myungsoo's face turned pale instantly and he started to tremble violently. "Wh...what....are you sure? What is going to happen to Mi Soo then? Omma!" He temporarily lost his balance due to the shock and instinctively Krystal caught hold of him. She held on tightly to his cold, trembling body and made sure that he didn't fall again. He got the address of the hospital from his mother before hanging up. His eyes were glistening with tears but his face remained expressionless. Without a word he dashed off into the direction of the main road and Krystal followed. He flagged a taxi and they sped off to the hospital.

"What happened, Myungsoo Oppa?" Krystal asked carefully. He didn't look at her but stared off into the distance. Finally, after a long silence, he answered her, his voice quavering. "My younger sister...she is dying..." 

*I know that in real life Myungsoo does not have a sister, therefore I included a sister into this story because I didn't want to write about his real brother instead! Once again please remember that this is purely fiction and I certainly don't want any of what I'm going to write actually happen to Myungsoo's real life sibling!! 

** A/N: Thank you so much for subscribing and leaving comments, it really brings me strength and encourages me to carry on with this fic :) I know MLG ended with an undesirable ending but this fic will definitely end with a much desired ending!! Please continue reading/commenting/subscribing/upvoting! Thank you :)