The Objection

My Lovable Girl Part 2
XSYKOTICA
The Objection
The Objection

Myungsoo had just finished filming a scene and was on his way to his van when Hoya ran towards him anxiously from the van. "Hyung! What happened?" Hoya showed Myungsoo his phone. Myungsoo grabbed it and stared closely at the picture on the screen. It was a picture of him and Krystal kissing. Myungsoo's face turned pale in a split second. "Where...where did you find this photo?" 

"It's all over the internet." CEO Kim shook his head in disapproval. "You're not even 21 yet, Krystal, how could you get in a dating scandal already? And with a known idol? That just complicates matters. You've just single-handedly destroyed the pure image SM has been trying so hard to create for you. Tell me, what are you going to do now?" 

"I don't know...I'm sorry Sajangnim..." Myungsoo's voice trailed off. The rest of the Infinite members looked at their feet as their CEO rubbed his forehead in despair. "This is already your second dating scandal since your debut, I don't know what this will do to your career...it'll definitely affect your activities for the time being...the members were originally scheduled to go on Running Man, but the PD just called to cancel the schedule." 

"I'm really sorry, that's all I can say for myself right now." CEO Kim looked at her coldly. "Break it off with him, I don't care how you do it, but you have to do it as soon as possible. Preferably by today." 

"Today? ... Sajangnim, is it really impossible for us to be together? Our love is real." Myungsoo pleaded, his voice thick with emotion. CEO Lee avoided Myungsoo's gaze steadily. "I'm sorry Myungsoo, I don't want to do this either, but we have no choice. More photos have been discovered of the two of you, and the public reaction to this news has been rather varied, but there have been a lot of objections and fan hate. The longer this goes on, the more your images will be ruined and the more danger you'll be in." 

"Think about your members, because of you they are unable to carry out their activities, think about how both of you will be placed under scrutiny from now on, without privacy, think about the fan hate you will receive. It took you so long to get this far and this famous, are you willing to throw it all away from Kim Myungsoo?" CEO Kim's words rang in Krystal's head as she slumped against the door of her bedroom. She had a severe headache from getting scolded the entire day and being faced with this dilemma. She reached for her phone and taking a deep breath she opened her SNS. Her feed was flooded with fans' tweets regarding the relevation of their possible relationship. Both agencies had not released official statements about the couple yet, so there was still a lot of speculation. She read through a few tweets, some of which made her heart hurt very badly. "She's not even an adult yet, how can she steal our Myungsoo?" "I'll bet she seduced our pure Myungsoo"

She felt sick to her stomach as she read the hate that she received and tears sprouted out of her eyes. Victoria came into the bedroom in search of Krystal and saw her crouched at the corner. "Krystal ah..." She pulled Krystal into a hug. "Unnie...what am I going to do?" 

"Can you let me meet Krystal? We can make a decision about this together? Please...please sajangnim...I'm begging you." Myungsoo knelt in front of his CEO without hesitation. The Infinite members standing at the side gasped at the sight as Sungyeol dashed to Myungsoo. "Yah what are you doing? Get up right now!" CEO Lee stared at Myungsoo, stunned. "I won't get up unless Sajangnim promises...Krystal is that important to me." 

Krystal wiped her tears as she answered her phone. "Yes Sajangnim? Meet with Myungsoo? Alright I understand, I'll be at the company right now." She straightened up and redid her makeup, her hands trembling slightly. In the van on the way to the company, she squeezed the guitar keychain tightly as she wished, please, please let us stay together...

*A/N: Sorry for the lack of updates the past two days! I was out a lot hahaha anyway I've decided to end the story on a nice number (chapter 20) so I hope you'll continue to support it till then!  Please do leave comments/subscribe/upvote! Thank you :)