15: Order

Faded But Not Gone

order.

"jungkook is our new recruit." seokjin said. he'd called a meeting for jimin, hoseok, yoongi, and taehyung. namjoon was sitting right beside him. jungkook was in the room, too, with his fingers shaking between taehyung's.

"no." taehyung said. he stood up, and hoseok grabbed his arm, tried to make him sit down, but taehyung easily shook him off. "jin, no. I don't care how much trouble we're in right now, we are not bringing jungkook into this-"

"we are." seokjin said. his eyes flitted over to where jungkook was sitting, and he stared for a moment too long. taehyung stepped in front of jungkook, putting himself between his somebody and seokjin's scary gaze.

"you're not bringing him into this." taehyung said. "you're too dependant, always dumping your stupid problems on other people. you're the ing leader of this place, why can't you just solve something yourself for once?"

"because bosses are supposed to control everyone- don't you know that, kim taehyung?" seokjin smirked, and taehyung squeezed jungkook's fingers; he'd never let go of his hand. "bosses are allowed to order people around and dump their problems all over their workers. that's why they're the boss, they know how to get people to do what they want."

"in that case, bosses are disgusting people." taehyung growled.

"stop." hoseok said, standing up. he put one hand on taehyung's shoulder. "stop this, both of you. you've been in this cat and dog fight for much too long-"

"cat and dog." taehyung scoffed. "this is more like tiger and lion. and seokjin's the little -"

"stop!" yoongi shouted, standing up as well. "taehyung, stop. please. this is a lot to take in, and this is a very unfair order-" yoongi sent seokjin a glare from the corner of his eye. "but it's something we have to deal with, okay?"

"yoongi-" taehyung growled.

"okay?" yoongi hissed, challenging taehyung to tell him differently. taehyung looked around at everyone, looking for someone that would help him. namjoon looked like he wanted to say something, but he'd always been so obedient when it came to seokjin that he only looked down when taehyung's vision passed him. the tension bled out of taehyung's shoulders, mostly unwillingly, as he gave up. "okay."

"perfect." seokjin smirked. he stood up and ordered everyone out of the room; namjoon included. taehyung was the first one out, dragging jungkook along with him. (he could feel jungkook shaking between his fingers.)