I Want You

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's P.O.V.

 

Dara's day was spend preciously. Her mood had lifted up and it was far from happy, she felt like she owns the world. It was a good idea to spend her whole day with Kris and those cute kids. She almost forgot about her problems but that problem was now gone because she was prepared to talk to Luhan and forgive him. When she went in, Luhan was on the stairs.

 

 

"Luhannie~!", she called but Luhan ignored it. He still kept going upstairs and pretended to not hear her.

 

 

Dara ran as fast as she can on the stairs so that she can catch up to him but she miss one step and fell back down. Luhan heard the noise of her falling down and her cries of pain. He turned around and found her hugging her knee.

 

 

"What happened?!", he said in panic.

 

 

"I tried catching up to you but I fell.", she said and cried.

 

 

Without any words, he carried her to her room. Dara was surprise at first but she blushed due to a very close body contact. Well, they had closer body contact than this but when she blurted out her feeling for him, she felt awkward about it.

 

 

Luhan laid her in her bed and he went out to take an ice pack. "Where does it hurt?", he said and Dara showed him the spot. He put on the ice pack gently on her injured knee and kept it for a while. 

 

 

"Just call In Na if you need something, I'm going back to my room.", he said and was about to leave when Dara grab his arm.

 

 

"Luhannie, just stay with me please, I don't want to be alone.", she said. Luhan wanted to stay too but he just can't stop the urge to run away after he saw Kris and Dara. 

 

 

Dara gave him her cute puppy eyes and plead him to stay, Luhan admit defeat and stayed with her even if the pain was still inside him. They didn't say one word.

 

 

Luhan was avoiding her eyes and was looking elsewhere. Dara just kept staring at him and tried to catch his eyes but to no avail, he just kept ignoring her stares. She stopped and look at her wound, played with her ice pack. 

 

 

"How is your knee?", he ask, just to break their current atmosphere.

 

 

"Ah, it hurt a bit, yah.', she said, caught off guard. 

 

 

"Ah abo-", they said at the same time.

 

 

"You go first.", they both said at the same time again.

 

 

"No go ahead, Girls first.", he said and Dara playfully hit him.

 

 

"Just because I'm a girl, doesn't mean that I always go first. You go since you're prettier than me.", she teased.

 

 

"Bwo? I'm manly!", he defended. 

 

 

"Hahaha...I'm just...hahaha...joking!", she laughed. Luhan coudn't stop his lips from going upwards because their normal selves are back again. The akwardness was now gone.

 

 

"Anyways, what did you wanted to say?", he said.

 

 

"Well, it's that I want to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I have ignored you and yah, avoided you.", she apologized.

 

 

"It's okay, I understand ever since your...confe-"

 

 

"Don't answer me!", she shouted and covered her ear. Luhan was dumfounded about her reaction but he understands her.

 

 

"Yet, I mean. Hahaha.", she said awkwardly. They were now surrounded with awkwardness again.

 

...

...

...

 

"How is your relationship with Krystal?", "How was your date with Kris?", they both ask at the same time.

 

 

"Ah you start first.", they both said it at the same time.

 

 

"Okay, I'll just start first.", Dara said.

 

 

"Well how's your relationship with Krystal? I bet you have a nice relationship. Krystal is a beautiful, cute, and she have a nice personality. She has grown to a fine lady.She's a whole pack!", Dara just kept going and kept saying good things about Krystal with a smile on her face but in reality, she was dying inside. 

 

 

She kept on going until Luhan couldn't take it anymore. He knows how Dara feels, her heart was pinching in pain and he knew because of her voice, she was always a bad liar. 

 

 

"Stop it! You're hurting yourself!", he said with worry and comforted her with a hug. The hug was a shock for her but she needed a hug for now.

 

 

"Look I'm not in a relationship with anyone, not even Krystal. She may be like everything you said, beautiful, cute and nice but I don't care even if she was the most perfect girl in the whole world! I don't care because I have you and I only want you!", he said but regret it soon and backed away from her.

 

 

"This is wrong, this is wrong.", he repeated with a low tone for her not to hear. He went out of her room and even the house. 

 

 

Dara was shock one again, she followed him out till the tree. He stopped there and start banging his head on the tree but later, winced in pain. He hasn't notice that Dara followed him, she stood behind him but she kept a distance to hide her presence.

 

 

"Luhan! Bwoya?! What are you doing? Well, it's not that bad, it was only a hug, we keep doing that but the problem is what I said! She will know that I love her!", he said frustratingly and almost banged his head one more time but stop because he knows he will regret it after.

 

 

"He loves me!", Dara thought in shock but at the same time with happiness.

 

 

"Luhan, you don't need to hide it anymore.", she said and showed herself.

 

 

Luhan turned around with shock on his face but not a positive shock, a negative one. He didn't respond but look away from her. It stabbed her heart being ignored, now she knew how he felt when she ignored him. 

 

 

"Luhan!", she called for him but he kept walking and he walked faster. She ran after him and throw herself to his back. She hugged him tight for him to not break free and stayed in place. Not one of them moved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter