A Date with Kris

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's P.O.V.

 

One day, two days, three days, four days, five days, six days and finally a week. The previous Saturday, where all Dara's feelings broke loose and turned her very lonely and unhappy. Luhan in the other hand, was equally suffering. He tried to talk to her, approach her, but he kept being avoided and ignored. Even just a simple hi or only a small word exchange between them, but nothing. 

 

 

Dara had a guilty feeling within her, as she always ignored Luhan even if he wanted to apologize, but it wore off and was replace with jealousy and sadness. Krystal, Kris' little sister, who was 2 years younger, kept coming in their house to 'visit' Luhan, but in Dara's eyes, she thought they would be smooching and going on dates, and other couple things that they would do. 

 

 

After many confrontation with Dara, Luhan seem to give up and tried to focus on hs work but the only thing that keep appearing in his mind, is the one and only Dara. He had enough problem already with Dara but Krystal just add up. It's true, Krystal would comes in their house, but it only made him frustrated. No matter where you are, you just can't avoid her. 

 

At school, it only gets worse. During the whole week, she wouldn't pay attention in class. Time to time, in the hallway, she would unintentionally bumped to another person because of her absent mind. It was a hard time in those couple of days as her brain kept wandering elsewhere instead of focusing to the boring lecture of her teacher. 

 

-----------------

 

Today was Saturday. The day where she will go on a friendly date with Kris. Kris just came back from Seoul and now, he is dressed nicely and neatly. He paired up with a leather jeans and a simple black t-shirt. He wore two necklace and a bracelet to add up in his fashion.

                                                                  .

 

On the other hand, Dara was still up in her room, can't decide what to wear for her date with Kris. In Na was there to help her and she gave good complements in all of the clothes that Dara pick but Dara couldn't be satisfied with her wardrobe. She dig and pick but it doesn't seem to look good on her, she thought. Until finally, after endlessly shuffling her clothes, she found THE one.  

                                                                       

 

She found a plain back dress that was only shoulder length. She doesn't want to show to much skin, she wanted to wear a sweater but not just any sweater. so she wore a black varsity jacket to look cool beside Kris. She paired up with a dark blue shoes to make her comfortable while she walks. She doesn't like to wear heels since they are kinda difficult to walk with. She finished changing and In Na approved of her choice.

 

 

She came down and Kris was waiting by the door. Kris knew that she would come out stunning and as beautiful as ever. Simple yet perfect. "Kris! Have you waited to long? I'm sorry. I just wanted to look very good beside you if ever people saw us and they wouldn't mistake me as your sister.", she said and scratch her head nervously.

 

 

"Nah, it's fine. You look gorgeous as always. Let's go!", he complimented and Dara blushed.

 

 

On the other side of the room, Luhan and Dara's father just came in. "Oh Kris, how are you? Why are you here?", Tablo ask.

 

 

"Oh Dad, I came here to pick up Dara. We will just hang out for a while. Can I please take her away for a moment?", he ask.

 

 

"Oh sure, but just make sure to come back at 9 sharp. Understood?"

 

 

"Sure appa.", he bid goodbye and Dara as well too but not to Luhan who was beside him the whole time. He felt like he was just a ghost wandering around unseen. It pinch his heart to see Dara and Kris leave out the door. He wonders if Dara felt the same way when he did that revenge he did a long time ago.

 

--------

 

Kris planned to go in the first place where they first met, the park.

 

 

"Oh Kris isn't this the place we first met! Such a memorable place.", she said in awe. The park was full of kids playing around and Dara just find it adorable. They sat on one of those benches and started talking about their childhood. They laughed re-calling their childhood and made them miss that time. 

 

 

Kris found an ice cream truck, so he suggested if they want some ice cream. He insisted to go and buy, and Dara could just wait in the bench. She waited for him to come back and he came with one cone and two scoop of ice cream: strawberry was on top and chocolate on the bottom. Strawberry was Dara's favorite and chocolate was his.

 

 

"Eh~! Why only one cone?", she ask.

 

 

"When we were younger, we always shared one cone. Wae? You don't like it anymore?", he said with a disappointed look.

 

 

"I mean..it's just...we are...Ah, never mind, I'll just eat with you.", she said shyly. She ate the strawberry awkwardly and pass it to each other to eat it 

 

 

While they were eating, a blue ball was rolling towards them. They both stood up and took the ball. "I wonder whose is it.", said Dara. A little boy came towards Dara. His face was pinkish and he couldn't even look at the young lady.

 

 

"Noona, that's my ball. Thank you.", he said timidly and stretch his hand in front of her.

 

 

"Ah, here you go! Kyeopta!", she said and handed the ball.

 

 

"Yah Taehyun-ah! Why are you so long?!", another boy ran towards them, headed to the boy that got the ball.

 

 

"Mino-hyung, I was retrieving the ball. Sorry I took long.", Taehyun said. 

 

 

"Oh! Wah~, noona yeppeuda!", Mino said to Dara. "Noona be my girlfriend.", he said out of nowhere. Dara and Kris was shock but amused at the same time.

 

 

"Mino-hyung, she have a boyfriend already. That tall scary dude beside her is her boyfriend.", Taehyun whispered.

 

 

"EH! That ugly dude is her boyfriend!", he shouted.

 

 

"Yah! Taehyun-ah, Mino-ah! You guys are so long. Where is the ball?", other thre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter