I'm Leaving!

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's P.O.V. 

"Yah! Pabo-yah! Why did you dirtied my dress?! Look what have you done!", Dara shouted at him as she dust off the dirt in her dress. Luhan was still on the ground laughing because of how she looks, her hair was flying from all sides and her face and dress was dirtied with mud. They were playing on top of the hill because they wanted to get out of the house and it was the usual place where they play since they were 7. 

 

 

Dara walked towards Luhan and smack him in the shoulder real hard. Luhan winced in pain and rubbed the sore part. Luhan was about to yell at her but then, lightning stoked and a loud thunder was heard. Dara jumped out of fear and hid behind Luhan. His hard impression turned into a soft one as he sees her hiding cutely behind his back. 

 

 

"Wow, a 16 year-old girl is still scared of thunder!", he exclaimed. Dara hit him in the back but she was still clutching his shirt. 

 

 

"Luhan...Let's go home now.", she said silently. Luhan wanted to a bit and stayed for awhile.

 

 

"Yah! Luhan! Let's go now!", she shouted again since she was really scared and she wanted to go home but Luhan was still teasing her.

 

 

"Okay, we can but you have to beg~.", he said teasingly and another loud thunder was heard.

 

 

"Okay! Okay! Luhannie~please let's go home now.", she said softly. Luhan was happy since he heard the cute nickname that Dara calls him every time except when she's mad. Before Luhan can even tell her that he's satisfied, they heard the loud thunder again and rain starts to pour. Luhan grabbed Dara's hand and ran till the house. 

 

 

When they got in, they were laughing about how they looked, they were all drench from the rain but they find it funny from how they look. Their laughter stop as they see Luhan's grandmother, crossing her arms and looking at them disappointedly. 

 

 

"Kids! I told you to bring an umbrella before going out because it's going rain! Now look what happen, you're all wet!", she said.

 

 

"Well, there is two towel on the couch. I left it there because I know that you'll come back here, drench.", she said. She left them both in the living room and headed to the kitchen. 

 

 

They both took the towel and dried themselves. Since Dara was very naive, she didn't notice that one of her strap was below her shoulder. It expose some of her cleavage and Luhan noticed it. He became flustered and tried not to look at it but he failed and blushed when his eyes landed on it.

 

 

"Ah...I'll go upstairs and...take a shower. Ya, take a shower.", he shuttered and rushed upstairs. Dara was still clueless about her strap. Luhan arrived in his room and tried to stop his beating heart. 

 

 

"Restrain it. It's wrong.", he said to himself in his head. 

----------------

The next day, Luhan was working in the field. He was working in the field ever since he start living in the Park's mansion. Since Tablo is the owner of the finest wine of South Korea, Tablo's mansion was beside his field of grapes, it is where they make wine for his company. He wanted to repay him for letting them stay in his house by working for him. He w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter