Misunderstanding

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


(A/N: Read it till the end.)

Dara's P.O.V.

 

After Kris left, I headed to the kitchen and grabbed some orange juice for Luhan. I know Luhan was tired feeding the cow and I would give him some juice sometimes. I had the orange juice on my hand and I was heading to Luhan but the problem was, I didn't know where he was. I headed to his room at first but when I was walking on the stairs, I heard Luhan's voice, so I went back down and followed it. 

 

 

I finally found Luhan but when I turned a little bit more, Krystal was there with him. She was closing her eyes and Luhan was moving closer. What were they doing? I decided to hide and spy at them secretly. I can see everything from behind, how he moves and how he took his hand and place it somewhere on her face. Even if I could only see Luhan's back. It seems like... they were kissing. 

 

 

That thought gives me an heartache but now, my heart is completely shattered. Even if Luhan is not my boyfriend and people would see us as brothers and sisters, I like him. I really like him. As I stare at it longer, I can feel my legs giving up on me. I can just fall down right here, right now but I wouldn't, it makes me look like a weakling to them. So I endure it longer and finally it ended but the pain in my heart won't end.

 

 

"I kiss you already. It's a deal. You shouldn't break it.", he said. What deal? 

 

 

"Wait a minute! Why does your lips feels different? It doesn't feel soft.", Krystal said.

 

 

"What are you talking about? Not all men has soft lips. You should be thankful since you took my first ki-"

 

*A sound of glass break*

 

The glass that I was holding fell of my hand. I got no more strength anymore, I couldn't endure the pain anymore. I let it fall as my tears fall too. 

 

Luhan's P.O.V

 

I can feel her hot breath as I leaned closer. I committed a very dirty crime, I felt like I was cheating on Dara. I wanted to stop myself but I can't, I have gotten myself pretty far already. One more move and my lips touches hers. I stopped myself and think if there is another way to prevent this from happening. I slowly open my eyes and Krystal was still waiting for my lips with her eyes close. I leaned back and stood to my normal position, then an idea popped out on my mind. I leaned closer and closer and there, I touched her lips with...

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

my index and middle finger. When she opened her eyes, I put back my hand where it was supposed to be and my face was close to hers, so that she won't have a doubt that I use my fingers instead of my own lips. She looked at me suspiciously and had a uneasy look. 

(A/N: If you didn't get the picture of the thing that Luhan did to pretend that he kissed Krystal's lips, check out the vine with the title "Oh I got a kiss" by Matt Cutshall.)

 

"I kiss you already. It's a deal. You shouldn't break it.", I told her.

 

 

"Wait a minute! Why does your lips feel different? It doesn't feel soft.", it almost caught me off guard but I had a good reason.

 

 

'What are you talking about? Not all men has soft lips. You should actually be thankful since you took my first ki-"

 

*A sound of glass break*

 

We heard a sound from behind and it took me in surprise but when I turned around, time didn't exist anymore, nothing does anymore. She was there, looking at us with tears and sadness on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter