I'm Back

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's P.O.V.

"Sir, do I look okay?" he asked after changing into his formal clothes.

 

"After many years, you never dropped the 'sir'. At least call me uncle if you are not comfortable with dad or pops or papa" Tablo said and chuckled.

 

"If you are still uncomfortable with uncle, call me Blo-Blo" he said as he showed his inner hip-hop self.

 

"I'm still uncomfortable with that, sir" Luhan said and gave him an awkward smile.

 

"Anyway, you will call me dad someday" he said and gave him a smile. His smile was different, it wasn't only the friendly-fatherly smile, it was saying something like...

 

 I'm excited for you to be my daughter's husband.

 

Luhan hid his happiness inside him to not seem obvious of how he liked his father-figure's words and how he looked at him with those eyes that he wished to see in the future.

 

"Oh well, we got to go! The guest are waiting!" Tablo said, and Luhan followed.

 

"Come on! Dara, Luhan get ready! You have to make a spontaneous entree!" said In Na excited for the party to start. 

 

The guest sat down in their assign seat, and the lights closes, flashing a spotlight on the center of the stage. Backstage, there was a nervous Dara, constantly looking at the mirror, and an anxious Luhan, carefully looking at the side of the curtains. He thought about regretting being Dara's partner after seeing all the guest that he needs to impress, but as he turned back at Dara, noticing her uncontrollable shaking, he realized why he would be deserving for her.

 

"Stop shaking. Everything will be fine" he approached her, and held her hand. 

 

"But-" 

 

"No buts" Luhan shushed her.

 

"You are beautiful. There is nothing to worry about. If you did something embarrassing, I would join you and be a fool with you" he assured her. The feeling of pressure was gone after he assured her which gave him confident as well.

 

"Now introducing the special woman of the night, and her handsome , Sandara Park and Xi Luhan!" a special MC was set up for the party and introduced the couple. The couple came in the scene, looking highly confident with such exceptional visual.

 

"They'll make amazing babies!" said a guest in awe.

 

The introduction of the couple went smoothly and people were satisfied. The guest had a great time, and after having the speeches from loved ones that touched Dara's heart, they moved on and enjoy the night.

 

While Luhan sat on the bar that was set up for Dara's party, he felt someone sat by his side. 

 

"You enjoy being my replacement?" said a deep, husky voice beside him.

 

"Chanyeol?!" he turned to him in shock.

 

"Huh? Seems like you saw a ghost. I didn't die, for your information" said the young man as he drank his glass of whisky.

 

"What are you doing here?" Luhan asked as he got up from his seat.

 

"Well, I do live here. Why? Am I not welcome here since you are the new prince of this house?" he said as he stood up as well.

 

"You abandoned your father, and you hurt your sister!" he shouted. Nobody heard it but them, since the music was loud.

 

"You! Just because I was gone for a couple of years, that doesn't mean you can disrespect me and treat me like some kind of peasant. Just to remind you, you are the worker here and nothing else but a piece of crap" he said as he punched him on the gut which made Luhan bend on his knees.

 

"I've had enough with you and your !" he got up and directly hit the man. 

 

They broke out into a fight which caught the attention of the guest, and had other men to hold them down. The people from the dance floor came in the scene. Tablo came in between them and told them to stop, but they didn't listen and beat themselves up. Many men were called to get a hold of them, they were send inside, followed by Tablo and Dara.

 

"Chanyeol! What were you doing?! Don't you have any conscience?! You have disturbed the guest in such a horrible way! You have ruined your sister's party!" The next hour was full of Tablo's lecture. The maids and servants calmed the situation outside, and the visitors continued to have a good time except for the two boys and Dara, who left the house when his father asked her to leave.

 

When midnight striked, the visitors started to leave, and Dara kept apologizing, but her friends understand her and left with no hard feelings, which relieved her. When she got back in, Grandma Jin was there to make up, but those guys were persistent. She stood behind the door, afraid that there will be more screaming.

 

"What is wrong with both of you?!" his grandma shouted.

 

"Chanyeol, you. You were gone for so long, and now you've showed up, you caused a ruckus already! Luhan, were you listening to me when I talked about your grandfather?! Fighting isn't the answer. You deeply disappoint me. I thought you were different than that!" she screamed. Chanyeol didn't say anything. but he was looking  at Luhan with disgust.

 

"Halmoni! Calm down, your blood pressure might go up, and we'll send you to the ER again" Luhan said. Too not worsen the situation, Luhan left the room, and laid her grandma in her bed.

 

"I'm very mad at you, and if I made you feel bad, I'm only doing this because I love you." she said, and Luhan left with a goodnight kiss on her head. He was very disappointed in himself, and he regretted his actions, but what hurt him the most was when Dara looked at him. He ruined the most special night of her life, and he did not know how to make it up to her. He found Dara after he left his grandmother's room. She wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter