Jealousy

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's P.O.V.

 

Already 2 weeks when Chanyeol left and they never heard anything about him but Tablo didn't seem to worry. Luhan was prepared for college but Dara was kinda weird lately. Every time she came home, she would feel nervous around Luhan. Since Luhan notice her behavior, he ask her but she kept denying that she was okay. Luhan grow more suspicious. 

 

 

The next day, he didn't told Dara that he'll be picking her up after school. He wanted to keep it a secret. He was in front of the gate of her school, hidden behind a bush. He heard the bell ring and he was certain that the girl leaving in a rush was Dara. She looked left, right and back and Luhan stayed well hidden, her eyes scanned the whole area and she walked faster until a boy blocked her path. Luhan seem to familiarize his face, he knew him but he can't catch his name. The mysterious boy suddenly approached Dara with a smirk. Luhan boiled inside as the boy touches her hair. Dara flinched.

 

 

"Please let me go! I don't want to come with you...", she said. The boy laughed at her cute reaction.

 

 

"Babe! Do you really think I will do that. I just wanted to have fun, now that your stupid friend is gone.", he said. The boy grab her wrist and pulled her forcefully. She struggled from his grip and suddenly, Luhan came flying towards them. He pushed him to the ground and he let go of Dara. Luhan was on top of him, beating the life out of him. He couldn't fight back since he was in pain. His face was bloody and full of bruises. 

 

 

"Luhan! Stop!", Dara shouted and stopped him from punching him by grabbing one of his arm. She pulled his arm and Luhan got off him. 

 

 

"If I ever see you near her ever again. You will taste more than this.", he said threateningly and left him on the floor. The people around them who witnessed the scene look at them. He pulled Dara out of the scene and his grip was tight because he was angry.They stopped a few meters away from the school, where there's nobody but them. He let go of Dara and looked at her disappointingly. Dara noticed his gaze and became guilty.

 

 

"Why haven't you told me about him?! He was hurting you and how many days did this happened?! If I weren't there, you would be taken away from him!", he shouted at her. Dara felt extremely guilty and tears start running from her face. Luhan soften and lifted her head up. She was avoiding his gaze but Luhan lined her face to him. He wiped her tears away and was about to lean in. Dara's face was a few inches away from Luhan and Dara was quite anticipating with what will happen next that she gently closed her eyes, but to her disappointment, he hugged her instead and she got her eyes wide open.

 

 

"I'm sorry, it's just that I... I was worried and if ever something bad happen to you, I will never forgive myself because I was not able to protect you.", he said while shuttering. In his mind, he was also disappointed because he missed the chance to touch her soft lips.

 

 

"No, it's my fault, I should of said it the first time it happened. I'm sorry, it will never happen again.", she said and hugged him tighter. They went back home with both of them smiling, with Dara clinging on to his arm. They arrived home and Dara's nanny, Yoo In Na, came running towards her, squealing like a teenage girl with a letter on her hand.

 

 

"Dara! Dara! It's...it's...", it took her a long time to say it because she was too excited. 

 

 

"Well...what is it?!", she said impatiently since her too was excited.

 

 

"It's Kris!!!", and when they both heard the name, Dara squealed and jumped with her nanny. Luhan didn't know who he was but he felt a little jealous. Yoo In Na gave her the letter and Dara started reading it out loud.

 

 

Dear Dara,

how's going Dee? Well, I'm doing fine. I really miss you! I'm very sorry that I haven't send many letters like before, I was really busy with high school. Anyways, I'm really excited to see you because my family and I will go in a vacation to see you guys and it's been a very long time. Almost 12 years! America is a very nice place but nothing can beat South Korea. My studies are doing fine and you know what, after graduating high school, I will start studying in South Korea with you! Aren't you happy? Because I am! Tell hi to Dad and Hyung for me! Thank you and see you soon Dee!

Love, Kris.

 

 

When Dara was done, she jumped around with her nanny, screaming how happy she was. Luhan put on an irritated look because he feels that Kris is a cocky dude. To enter Luhan's nerv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter