Welcome Back Wu Family

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's P.O.V.

 

Early in the morning, Luhan had to go to the field to work on land. The other workers were there before him and greeted good morning. 

 

 

"Good morning haraboji!", he noticed that Mr. Park was not in the field and he was sure that he would be here already by 9 but he was absent.

 

 

"Haraboji! Where is Sir Tablo?", he ask.

 

 

"Mr. Park? Well, he went to his office. He said that he got to arrange some stuff and also, he said not to disturb him.", he said and continued working. Luhan followed his word and work instead of going to his office. He was working on the long grass feild and he's job for the day was to cut it down to plant more grape trees, he thought that it was easier but it was difficult because of the muddy ground of the land. He start working and suddenly, someone with a pair of hands, covered with mud slap his face from behind. 

 

 

He touched his face and he looked at his hands in disgust. His cheeks were all muddy and it turned out all dirty. He looked behind him and Dara was smiling so innocently like she did nothing. Without any words, he carried her. Dara was surprise and hit him on his shoulder to put her down but then, they both fell down on the muddy ground. He laughed at his dirty revenge and watched Dara as she struggle to get up. He gave his hand but he and fell again. She cried about his foolish joke and throw him some mud that missed Luhan. In the end, it turn out to be a mud fight.  

 

 

They were both tired and they lay down on the muddy grass. Being dirty and unclean, whenever it's the mud or any outdoors games, even playing around the house at such age, they never cared and always start acting like kids when they were together.They stand up and headed to the mansion to clean up until some people with their horses came and stopped in front of them. There was about 3 people, two of them were riding the horse and the other one was guiding the horse. Both Luhan and Dara were dumbfounded by an unknown visitor.

 

 

"Dee!", the man shouted from the horse. Dara was surprised, nobody calls her Dee except for Kris.

 

 

"Kris!", she shouted in delight and ran towards him. Even if she was filthy, he accepted the hug that Dara was giving him. Luhan scoffed and chanted in his mind that he was better than him. He was about to turn away and leave them with their moment that makes him hurl but the girl on the horse caught his eyes and scanned her. He couldn't say if she was pretty or not, because of her sunglasses but her nose shape and her lips was nice. She smiled and waved flirty but Luhan just gave her a respectful bow. He awkwardly went to the mansion by himself or so he thought. The lady jumped out of her horse and followed him secretly.

(Author's Note: I didn't put a picture of what she looks like yet because I want to reveal it later.)

 

 

"When did you came her?", Dara ask.

 

 

"We arrived yesterday, in Seoul then we came here by car.", he said and then he suddenly hugged her. She was again in shock but gave in and hugged him tightly.

 

 

"I miss you so much Dee."

 

 

"I miss you too Kris. So when are you going back?"

 

 

"I'm going back to Seoul. We are American citizens, so we have to arrange some papers.", he said sadly.

 

 

"It's okay. You will come back.", she said and gave  a lovingly smile. His remind himself of why he loved her. He smiled back and returned back to Dara's mansion. Dara noticed that Luhan was gone and also the woman that accompanied Kris. As they went back to the mansion, they talked about many things. They were every closed, even if they didn't see each other for 12 years, they have a strong bond. When they arrived, Tablo was there welcoming him with a big hug. Kris' parents were there looking at them.

 

 

"Ah, they looked like a couple. I'm waiting for your marriage!", Mrs.Wu joked. Luhan heard it since he was there, being a butler for the Wu Family. His heart sank and already knew that he had no chance against Kris. He was perfect. He was handsome, well build, has a nice family, rich and he was manly. He cried inside. His face had a frown and hid his face.

 

------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter