Friends? No, Special.

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's P.O.V.

 

On a Saturday afternoon, I finally arrived in the mansion that my grandmother have been talking about. A man, who looked like someone who is in their 30's had greeted us and hugged my grandmother. It might be the man that my grandmother keep bragging about. I got off the van and he welcomed me with a hug. A boy, who looks taller than his actual age, was smiling widely and waved at me. I shyly waved back.

 

 

"Hey! I'm Chanyeol! I'm 10 years old!" he said.

 

 

"I'm...Luhan. I'm 7 years old." I said back.

 

 

"Oh! I'm older than you, you should call me hyung!", he said proudly and I nodded.

 

 

I noticed a girl, hiding shyly behind the big wooden door. I was curious, so I ask who is she to Chanyeol.

 

 

"Oh her? She's my little sister, you should introduced yourself to her.", he said and push me towards her. I saw her stiffen and her eyes widen, so I decided to introduce myself another day but Chanyeol kept pushing me towards her and I am finally in front of her. Chanyeol left me alone with her and send me a good luck.

 

 

"Um...I'm...Luhan.", I said awkwardly and scratch the back of my head. I can feel my cheeks heating up, I felt a bit embarrass for no reason. 

 

 

"I'm...Sandara but you can call me Dara for short.", she said and I can see that her cheeks are bright red. I was about to tell her how old is she but she start running away and ran up the stairs. I was left dumbfounded and I thought that I scare her.

 

 

When I turned around, I saw Chanyeol holding his laugh. "Hyung, why did Dara ran away?", I ask with a clueless expression.

 

 

"Luhan, you have a lot to learn. My sister is a very shy girl and she can't approach people easily but I know a way.", he said and his eyes suddenly changed. I was a little nervous with his plan. 

 

 

Chanyeol-hyung bring me inside, it looks big on the outside but in the inside was enormous. My grandmother was still talking with Mr.Park. We went to the dining room and many food were pilled side by side. My mouth was watering since they all looked so delicious and those foods were only for rich people to eat. The maids were standing behind the chair and they pulled it for us to sit down. 

 

 

I sat down beside my grandmother and Chanyeol hyung sat beside Dara, I was facing her and I can still see her cheeks who was still in a bright red color. 

 

 

"Thank you.", we all said when we sat down. It seems that the Park family has good manners and they don't look down on people with different statue as them. We start eating and I couldn't stop myself from grabbing all the foods on every plate. I ate like there's no tomorrow and I can see that Chanyeol hyung was doing the same thing. 

 

 

I finished eating and Chanyeol hyung invited me to his room, his bed room was like the size of the living room of the orphanage. He had electronics everywhere, games everywhere, it was heaven for me. He told me that I can come in his room to play with him and I agreed with delight. We played for awhile and he bring up the plan to become close with his sisters. 

 

 

When he told me about his plan, I became nervous because it was actually kinda evil. I was hesitating but he told me that it was the only way to become close with her. 

 

Author's P.O.V.

 

They went out of his rooms and they went in Dara's room, she was playing with her dolls. 

 

 

"Yah! Dara-yah! Let's go outside and play!", Chanyeol said. Dara stopped playing with her toys and she went out with them. 

 

 

Dara and Luhan were behind Chanyeol, it was very awkward between them and everytime Luhan would look at her, he caught her looking at him too. They both blushed. They were outside and they walked for a bit until they found a river.

 

 

"Oppa, what are we doing here?", Dara ask. 

 

 

"Of course, we will play in the water!", he said and he jumped in the water first. Chanyeol gave him a sign to push her in the water but Luhan was hesitating. 

 

 

"Come on Dara! Are you a scaredy-cat?", he shouted. Chanyeol gave him  the sign again but Luhan froz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter