Chapter 21

Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I apologise for the boring chapter. :x

 

 

 

 

Word had travelled around the school that Sungmin had been kidnapped at the front of the school building. There had been witnesses, who apparently didn’t help him. The only one who came up to him was Onew, apologizing about how he was afraid to confront the group by himself, instead running to look for help from Hyukjae and his alpha.

When they had reached school, there were quite a few who threw mocking and derogatory remarks at him and his alpha in the corridors, but his alpha ignored it all, leading him to the classroom with a hand on his back. Lessons passed by quickly after the round of fussing from Zhoumi and Donghae, and he was glad that his alpha didn’t ask him to skip school. The lack of distraction would definitely have sent the hallucinations after him, while in school, he had lessons, friends and his alpha with him. His alpha even sat with them during lunch today, leaving the other bodyguards with Jongwoon and Ryeowook.

 

 

“How’s the studying going? You have a history test tomorrow, right?” Jongwoon’s question pulled him out of the text swimming in his head. He had been so engrossed in studying that he had blocked out the people walking in and out of the Youth Council room, only dropping a few glances to check that his alpha was still in the room.

“Yes, this is the last chapter.” Sungmin ran a finger down the pages of the thick textbook on his lap. 

“Seems like you worked hard the past few days hur? Wookie was complaining that he still had three or four chapters left or something.” Jongwoon’s eyes lit up with affection at the mention of his omega, as the alpha sat down on the couch opposite Sungmin.

Sungmin gave a brief smile, turning his attention back to the book as he awaited the question he knew was going to come.

“Are you okay?” When he looked up at the alpha, Jongwoon continued with a gentle smile. “Not that I want to remind you of the bad stuff or anything, but both Wook and I are worried, though Wook didn’t dare to ask you—”

“I’m fine.” Sungmin replied curtly, before his voice dropped in volume. “I’m… fine…” He repeated with a nod, as though repeating it would truly make everything fine.

“Today’s meeting may drag. Do you want some company? You can join Ryeowook and Minho in the library.”  

“I—”

 

“He’s staying here.” His alpha declared, walking over to them. “Hyung, can you set up the projector for me please?” His alpha gestured to the projector on the table and Jongwoon nodded, leaving the couch without any word.

 

“Where are you at now?” His alpha asked, taking the empty space on the couch beside him.

Sungmin silently held up his book to show his alpha.

“Finish this last chapter then revise whatever you’re unsure of. I’ll test you after dinner tonight.”

“Yes, Master.”

“Kyuhyun!” Changmin shouted from the other end of the room.

“One second,” His alpha shouted back, before turning to him. “Don’t leave the room without my permission, okay?”

Sungmin nodded as his alpha stood up from the couch, but he caught his alpha’s wrist before Kyuhyun could move away.

“Yes?” His alpha threw a glance towards where Changmin was talking with Junsu and Yoochun.

“Can I go to the washroom, Master?”

“Oh,” His alpha searched the room, before calling out to the beta he was looking for. “Dongwoon!”

“Yeah, hyung?” Dongwoon answered as he made his way past the rest to reach them.

“Can you accompany Sungmin to the washroom?” His alpha asked as though it was a very natural request.

“Sure,” Dongwoon replied, gesturing at Sungmin. “Let’s go, hyung.”

 

As Sungmin stood up, he realized that everyone was staring at them, with Yoseob and Junhyung even giving him teasing smiles and winks. He immediately averted his gaze, fidgeting awkwardly as embarrassment built up in him. “Master… I—”

“No,” His alpha cut him off before he even finished his line, already knowing what he was going to say. “Dongwoon will go with you.”

Nodding, Sungmin quickly escaped the room with the beta following behind, not taking another glance at the possible smirks on the faces of the others. He wasn’t a child that needed people to bring him to the washroom, but he will follow his alpha’s orders, because he knew his alpha did it only because his alpha cared.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~--~

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin took another glance towards where his alpha sat at the head of the table, files of documents before him. He could feel his nails almost breaking through the skin on the back of his hands, but the haunting touches still refused to go away. It had been a peaceful study session for two hours before the hallucinations acted up again, and Sungmin felt a strong need to escape from the room and multiple pairs of eyes present to do what he always did – scrub the touches away.

 

“Feel it?”

Sungmin’s eyes darted around the couches at the sudden voice.

“I’m actually hard for you, .”

He clenched his eyes shut, praying again for the touches and now the voices too, to go away. Sungmin was tempted to run, but he couldn’t leave the room without his alpha’s permission. He didn’t know if he should ask – the meeting seemed too important and serious for him to interrupt. 

 

“This is the last round of parliamentary debate. If we win, Mr. Kwon will officially become our mentor,” His alpha said, addressing the team.

“It’s going to be tough against that ert and his team,” Kikwang spat.

“Siwon-ssi’s team is capable, but if we work hard, I’m sure we can manage,” Jongwoon added.

 

“I’ll play with you first.” A hand slid down from his collarbone, and Sungmin bit down on his lip when he felt a flick at his .

 

“Kyuhyun, Mr. Kwon was such good friends with your father. Can’t you try to ask him to drop us a little hint or try to buy him over?” Changmin suggested.

“We should win this fair and square, Changmin.” Junsu cut in.

“Junsu’s right,” his alpha said, “Besides, Mr. Kwon doesn’t accept bribes or whatever. The only thing I can ask is for us to switch to opposition, and I doubt you want that.”

 

“He still has the strength to resist!”

Sungmin jumped up from his seat when he felt a grip around , causing his textbook to drop to the floor with a loud thump. He turned to bow quickly towards the table, where everyone had fallen silent. “S-Sorry! I need to go to the washroom, Master!”

He turned to run, dashing towards the washroom without looking back, unknowingly ignoring his alpha’s call because of the voice in his head.

 

“Nobody’s gonna come for you, omega.”

“No!” Sungmin screamed, bursting into the empty washroom. He locked himself inside the first cubicle, hands immediately tugging at his uniform so that he could scratch the areas the touches kept ghosting over.

“Or should I say, black omega?”

“I’m not! I-I’m not a black omega!” Sungmin cried out, hastily pulling down his pants zip to access his privates. He all but clawed at his crotch with his nails, resisting the urge to extend his wolf claws because those would leave visible marks long enough that his alpha might see them.

“Lying is pointless.” The voice suddenly came from his back, and he spun around, only to meet the toilet seat and a blank wall. “The only person who is going to come is you, black omega.” It sounded from the other direction, behind his back again. Sungmin yanked the door open, escaping out of the cubicle to the sink, hurriedly turning the tap on to splash water at his face.

“For me, and for all the masters you will serve in the future.”

“N-No… no, no!” Sungmin shook his head vehemently, hands covering his ears at a futile attempt to block out the voices. When he lifted his head again, his eyes widened at the mirror reflection. The person standing behind his back had the same face as the man who kidnapped him seven years ago. When the side of the man’s mouth lifted into a smirk, he screamed, a loud cry piercing the stale air of the washroom. Sungmin crouched down, curling into a ball as he wrapped his arms around his knees. “N-no… p-please. Please l-let me go. I-I am n-not…” He muttered, but the non-existent hold around his waist seemed to tighten, and the teasing touches on his sides sent his claws extending.

Sungmin dragged his claws across his stomach, the pain seeming to finally eradicate the touches. He was about to do it once more when a firm grip caught his wrist, and he looked up to see the burning glare of his alpha. Frightened, Sungmin followed his body’s natural response – he tried to run. He yanked his wrist away from his alpha’s hold, immediately jumping to his feet.

 

“Sungmin!”

“N-No no! D-Don’t touch me!” He yelled, one hand clawing down his own arm that reached out for the door handle.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter