Chapter 1

Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sungmin hated it. He knew what would happen once his first heat wave hits him and he gets claimed by an Alpha, but he never thought his submissive nature would become this strong. It was as though it was amplified a hundred times.

He scuffled down the corridor, struggling internally against his submissive nature that was causing him to bow his head and hunch his shoulders. He ignored the mocking remarks thrown at him by the other alphas, commenting on how one of the most feisty omegas in school has been claimed and now a useless submissive that will their feet if ordered.

He would have tried to hide his collar if possible, but it was pointless; his alpha’s scent on him was so strong that it was obvious he was now claimed. His true personality was itching to punch those nasty alphas to shut them up, but his submissive nature was forcing him to accept those remarks because it was what he was made to be. In this society, omegas exist to submit, to pleasure. If any of the alphas wanted him, his submissive nature would forbid him to resist and the only way was for his alpha to save him from the rest.

He repeated his alpha’s words in his head as he opened his locker, attempting to swallow his anger. “Don’t create trouble; I won’t hesitate to punish you.”

Taking out the required books for the day, Sungmin silently convinced himself that everything would be alright once he reached his classroom and was beside his omega friends. They would stop him from doing anything stupid and the alphas wouldn't be able to get to him that easily.

 

But it was too late.

 

Sungmin froze in position as a hand slid down his back, caressing his backside. Another hand ran across his metal collar, which his alpha put on him that morning.

 

“Already claimed hur?” A voice breathed against his ear. “Looks like you didn’t hide well enough during your first heat…”

 

He knew the voice, the aura. Siwon – the leader of the top alpha pack in school.

Hugging his books, Sungmin closed his locker, shifting quickly out of Siwon’s hand. He bit on his tongue, giving a hasty bow and tried to move towards his classroom.

 

“Stop.” The authoritative voice forced him to halt in his tracks.

 

Come on, Lee Sungmin. You can do this, move.  

 

He forced his right foot to take a little step. “Where do you think you’re going, omega?”

 

A shiver ran down his spine as the dominant aura came over his senses. He turned around to face the alpha, hardly able to stop himself from shaking.

He wanted to run, but his submissive nature glued him to the floor as Siwon approached. He was aware of the crowd that had gathered around them to watch the show, but his focus was on the alpha before him. He could sense it – Siwon wanted him.

 

“I see your alpha is not from this school, is it?” Siwon’s fingers landed on his chin, lifting his face up and forcing him to look into his eyes.

 

“Answer me, Sungmin.”

 

“No…” Sungmin muttered, dropping his gaze to the floor, but the fingers pushed his chin further up, giving him the cue to look into Siwon’s eyes.

 

Siwon smirked. “Let’s have fun then.”

 

 

In an instant, Sungmin was slammed against the lockers, his books dropping to the floor. Cheers and laughter erupted as Siwon crashed his mouth against Sungmin’s, shoving a tongue inside. He tried to push Siwon away, but it took Siwon little effort to catch and pin down his flailing arms above his head.

His submissive nature was forcing him to give in and render his body to the alpha before him, but his personality was telling him otherwise. He didn’t learn martial arts and spend tremendous efforts to protect himself all these years for nothing. If he couldn’t avoid being claimed by an alpha, at least he would only allow himself to be touched by his alpha, no matter whom it turned out to be.

 

Sungmin growled, letting his wolf instincts take over, biting down on Siwon’s tongue. It successfully managed to get the alpha to pull away, albeit with a harsh shove that sent Sungmin to the floor.

 

“How dare you.” Siwon roared, his aura overpowering Sungmin's. Sungmin cowered instinctively while a kick was sent at him.

 

“You filthy omega! Don’t forget your position! Your alpha must be an idiot to claim a like you.” Siwon spat at him.

 

Hearing an insult thrown at his alpha, Sungmin turned defensive. Before he could stop himself, he sunk his teeth on Siwon’s right arm when it came down slapping at him. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter