Chapter Seven - Lexxi meets Zico

My Sunshine After The Rain
Lexxi Pov 
It was a nice summer day. There wasn't a cloud in the sky and there was a light breeze. The birds were chirping and the insects were buzzing. It was a perfect day to be outside and to take pictures of the scenery. Lexxi just arrived at the park she liked to visit.  
 
 
"Ahh it looks like a nice day for a photo shoot!" Lexxi said as she took out her Nikon from her car. Since this was the only day she had free time, she decided to take advantage of that and have a photoshoot.
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
Zico POV
 
Zico woke up to the natural sunlight coming into his room. After getting up, he checks Jay's room. It was a strange morning since Jay usually wakes him up to tell him that he's leaving for work. When he entered Jay's room, he found that his hyung's bed was empty. Confused, Zico decided to text Jay to see what was up. Jay soon replied to his texts.
 
Jay
 
Zico-ah, sorry I didn't wake you up this morning
 
Zico
 
Hyung, it's ok, I know you have that class to teach.
 
 
After texting Jay and eating breakfast, Zico got dressed so that he could go for his daily jog at the park.
 
_____________________________________________________
 
Lexxi Pov 
 
*click* *click* *click* "Mhmm, this is such a nice atmosphere," Lexxi smiled to herself as she took a picture of an old couple holding hands and walking down the concrete path.
 
 
Suddenly, a guy in a gray hoodie, who was jogging too fast, knocked down the girl.
 
"Ahhh!" *thump*
 
Zico stopped jogging and after he heard a girl scream. He hadn't noticed her because he was too focused jogging and listening to his music.
 
"Miss, are you alright? I'm sorry I didn't see you there," Zico said politely as he took off his earphones which was blasting really loud hip hop music.
 
"um...ye- yes." Lexxi nodded nervously as she looked at the guy's face. He was really handsome. She blushed at this as she dusted her clothes off. 
 
Zico raised an eyebrow at the girl, "Are you sure? I don't need to bring you to the hospital, right?" 
 
Lexxi giggled at the boy and reassured him, "No, I'm fine really. At least you didn't leave after you bumped into me."
 
Zico shrugged. "Well, that's something a jerk would do, but I'm not a jerk."
 
Then there was an awkward silence. During this time, Zico started to admire the girl in front of him. A light blush dusted his cheeks as he noticed how cute she was. He shook his head embarrassed that he was blatantly checking her out. Lexxi was just looking at everything but the boy. She didn't know what else to say and she didn't want to make a fool out of herself. She then noticed some loud beats coming out of his earphones. 
 
 
"Wow, that is a catchy beat," she noted.
 
Zico's eyes widened in surprised. "Thanks I just recently made this song."
"Oh really? Do you mind if I listen to it?"
Zico stared in bewilderment but then snapped himself out of his momentary pause. He nodded as he gave the girl an earphone to listen to. She thanked him and proceeded to listen to the music.
 
She smiled and nodded her head to the beat. After the song was finished she gave back the earphone.
 
"That's really cool that you rap."
 
"Oh, thanks. It's a bit of a hobby of mine, just like how yours is photography." The both of them walked while Lexxi continued taking pictures.
 
"Well, its a bit of a secret but I do rap a little myself." She stopped walking and winked at Zico.
 
Zico raised his eyebrows as if challenging the girl. "Oh really now? You don't look like the type to rap. Prove it." Zico smirked, trying to keep his cool. On the inside he was really excited though, he hadn't met a lot of girls that listened to rap.
 
"Well, why don't you show me what you got first?" Lexii smiled. 
"Alright." Zico then proceeded to freestyle. 
 
 

Nice weather, the wind blows just right, my sensitivity fills
The bright hue of the sunlight becomes a light to me, gives me confidence, Let me holla at ya
I call you to a place with a great view, “it’s the feeling”, apply a lot of cream and shave
I say a few cheap lines to the mirror

M~ Girl I do I do I do adore
I’m telling you this in advance but I’ve got no ill-intent
Because the 1 second I’m with you is like London’s fencing
I who was really shy, overflows with vigor because of you

Too easily stolen, my emotion, Here is the evidence huh?"

 

After spitting some bars, he came close to Lexxi, filling the gap between them, and whispered near her ear, "Your turn cutie." He then smirked at the blush that adorned her cheeks and stepped back. This was going to be interesting.
 
When Zico stepped back it left Lexxi feeling uncomfortable, but not in a bad way. It felt like butterflies were fluttering in her stomach. A guy has never been this straightforward to her before. Even Lee Joon wasn't like this. She didn't know how to feel in this moment, but she knew she had to show him what she's made of.
 
"Well, aren't you gonna show me your skills?" Zico raised his eyebrow as he crossed his arms over his chest.
"um..." Lexxi trailed off as she was trying to figure out a rap to impress him.
She breathed in through her nose and then exhaled. She looked Zico straight in the eyes and smirked.
 
Excuse me for a minute, can we talk?
it's time I make move, 12 o'clock 
Damn, am I late?
but you caught my eye 
Ain't nobody like you, ain't nobody so fly like I,
I can't express it though, 
I ain't playin' when I say this ain't a show
You gots to know that this is fo sho, 
but if you bounce I ain't stressin' bro, just let things flow
 
Zico nodded his head impressed. "Not bad, needs a bit of tweaking, but you got potential...maybe one day we can collaborate?"
Lexxi blushed, "Thanks."
"Well, it was nice meeting you..."
"Lexxi... My name is Lexxi," she smiled.
 
"Woo Ji Ho, or you can call me Zico," he replied as he scratched the back of his neck.
 
"O-oh ok, well hopefully I'll see you around." Lexxi gave a quick bow and then waved before she started to walk back to her car. Even though he seemed really chill and nice, she couldn't risk getting close to him. She decided not too long ago that she would just stay single and not focus on relationships. She just didn't want to get hurt again after Lee Joon. Her heart couldn't take anymore pain.
 
Zico stared silently before he unconsciously, he shouted out at the girl.
 
"Wait! You should come to our underground club sometime.." Zico trailed off he saw her getting further. He shook his head, he was too late. Now he'll never know if he'll see her again.
"Lexxi, huh?" Zico contemplated to himself. Well, he'll just have to come to the park more often.
 
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
@ Teddy's cafe
 
 
Teddy POV
*ding * *ding* The small bell chimed signaling that someone entered the cafe. 
 
"Hey Lex, whats up?" Teddy said as he looked up from what he was doing.
 
"Hey Teddy oppa! Just came from the park," Lexxi smiled.
 
"One of your daily photo shoots?"
 
She nodded in return. "Yup...maybe next time you'll be my model," she teased jokingly.
 
"Ok just give some time to work out my swag poses." He tried out different poses in front of Lexxi. Lexxi just giggled at his silliness.
 
 
"Heyy Lex, Teddy oppa, nice poses," CL laughed as she enters the cafe.
 
"CL sunbaenim! Are my parents at the studio?
 
CL nodded and rolled her eyes,"Yea and you're dad is being lovey dovey again." Lexxi giggled at this.
 
"Ah arasso. I gotta go to practice now. Bye oppa, sunbae!"  Lexxi bowed at the two.  As she walked past CL she mouthed a "good luck with Teddy oppa."
 
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
Chaeri POV
 
Chaeri entered her dad's studio. In the studio, the rest of Bigbang and Dara were present.
 
"Hi Appa, Eomma and everyone!" she greeted happily.
 
"Ooh Appa, we finished writing a new song," she sang as she held up the lyrics in front of him.
 
 
Our Storm (Original)
 
Chaeri: 
 
Boy,tell me what's the deal?
 
Can we make it official? cause my heart is telling me that you're the one I need
 
whenever you're around, you're where I wanna be, it's you I see
 
I really wanna be your girl
 
I wanna be the one that's in your world
 
I wanna be the one you love
 
Be the one you think of when you sleep at night
 
 
 
(Chorus)
 
If its raining then it's pouring tonight
 
Cause I'm standing here drowning inside 
 
If this is what heartbreak feels like 
 
It must be our storm, our storm
 
 
 
Lexxi: 
 
I wish I could be your girl
 
You're my whole entire world
 
But then, I see you with her
 
what happen to us? (us)
 
what happen to everything we worked up to be?
 
Now it's all gone damn
 
I really thought you were the one
 
But you tore it all apart 
 
But now it's just me and my lonely heart
 
 
 
(chorus)
 
 
After GD looked over the lyrics, he agreed to record the song.
 
"Great song baby girl," her father praised her.
 
Chaeri had a huge smile on her face. "Thanks Appa."
 
"Im gonna head to practice now".
 
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
CL POV
 
 
 
Now that Lexxi left, and it's just her and Teddy in the cafe, Cl was trying to stay as cool as possible.
 
"So..How's business going oppa?" She turned around and scolded herself for asking such a silly question.
 
"It's good..." Teddy replied.
 
"Man, I should've have came here when it just opened," she muttered to herself as she looked around the cafe. At least if there were people there, it wouldn't be so awkward. With just her and Teddy in the room, it made her really nervous. It was strange, only he could do something like this to her. She was always so strong and confident, but when it came to him, she just turned to putty. 
 
"Yeah, you should've came with Dara and Bom," Teddy agreed.
 
"Well, I'm here now!" CL tried to reassure him. A silent pause came between the two. During this time CL was trying to figure out a way to tell Teddy her feelings for him. It was so hard though, especially since he didn't seem like he was interested in her. Plus, they were several years a part, would he want someone so much younger than him?
 
Teddy then broke her out of her thoughts by putting a scone infront of her to try.
 
"Here, try it and let me know what you think."
 
CL nodded and proceeded to take a bite out of the scone. When CL tasted the scone, she felt like she was in heaven and that her taste buds were dancing.
 
"This is really good!"
After she took a gulp of her drink, she thought it would be a good time to confess.
"Oppa listen...I- I have to tell you something," CL whispered nervously played with her hands.
"Ok what's up?" Teddy replied as he sat down at one of the tables.
CL followed and sat arcoss from him.
"Oppa I-I..." CL stammered trying to tell Teddy how she felt.  But the words wouldn't come out. However, the situation was saved when CL's phone started ringing. She gave a quick apology to Teddy and answered the phone
 
CL 
Yeoboseyo?
Dara
CL? Where are you?
CL
With Teddy oppa. Wae?
Dara
Ahhh With Teddy Oppa?! So what are you guys doing? Hmm?
CL
Yah! I was in the middle of telling him something!
Dara
Oohh are you finally confessing after all these years?
CL 
I can't now! Cause its ruined!
Dara
Ohh mianhae. Anyways, we have to meet Will I am now.
Cl
Arasso bye
 
CL sighed as she hung up the phone. It seemed she would never be able to confess her feelings.
"So, what were you gonna tell me?" The older man asked curiously.
"Um... Never mind, it's nothing. I have to get back so I'll see you later oppa," CL said with a fake smile. She stood up from her seat to leave.
 Teddy nodded slowly, "Ohh iight later home girl."
After CL bid teddy goodbye, she felt a pain in her heart.  She wondered if she'll ever get a second chance to tell teddy her heart's feelings