Chapter Thirteen- Let's Battle Pt.2

My Sunshine After The Rain
Lexxi POV
"I don't know about this..."
Chaeri rolled her eyes and glared lightly at her older sister, "I already told you we were going. Don't know why you're still worrying."
"I know, it's just..." Lexxi looked out the window, a distant look was present on her face.
"I get it. You're nervous and you're worried it might end up like you and lee joon... but you got to understand this is zico. Zico is not lee joon, unnie."
Lexxi sighed and nodded. Although she swore herself off boys for a while, it seemed that plan was not working. All of a sudden Zico enters her life and she feels like a high school girl with her first crush. It was embarrassing that he was bringing out all these emotions out of her again. She barely knew the guy and he affected her.
"Why don't you rest a bit. I've got the perfect outfit for you to wear. You're dressing to impresstonight. Got it?"
Lexxi nodded obediently as she allowed her dongseng to help her get ready.
___________________________________________
Zico POV
Zico was pacing back and forth in his room. He was trying to get in the zone for tonight's rap battle. But for some reason, Lexxi kept popping up in his mind.
He sighed, "I must be going crazy."
"Who's crazy?" Jay popped up in the doorway of Zico's bedroom. 
Zico jumped back in surprise, "Yah, chincha? Are you trying to kill me? At least knock or something before you barge in here."
"Woah! Relax bro. I'm sorry I just came here to check up on you," his friend apologized as he enters the room.
"Its whatever, man," Zico tried to brush off.
"No, but seriously, what's going on? Why are you so jumpy?"
Zico just shook his head too busy with his thoughts to reply. 
"Is it the battle tonight?  You said it yourself that we're gonna kill it. Why the nerves?"
Zico rolled his eyes, annoyed at his friend, "If you must know, Lexxi is coming tonight to watch."
Jay nodded in understanding,  "Ah, girl problems I see."
"Yeah..."
"Don't stress, man. She'll be impressed. You got the skills and we ain't undefeated for a reason.Just go with the flow."
Zico nodded, "Thanks bro."
They fist bumped and then proceeded to get ready for their big battle.
___________________________________________
Jay POV
After helping his roomie out,  Jay went to his room to prepare.
"Man, Zico is so lucky. He's got a girl already..."
Soon his thoughts led him back to that one night at Asian Wave. The girl he saved was so cute. He sighed thinking about his missed opportunity.
"Ah... my life right now. But there's no use mopping about it. I got a battle I need to win." 
He looked into the mirror, checking his appearance,  and then headed out the door with Zico to go to Hongdae. 
___________________________________________
Chaeri POV
The girls arrived at hongdae around 9:30 pm. Lexxi parked her red benz in a garage where she knew the owner.
"Gamsahabnida Ahjusshi! We'll be back later!"
After walking onto the busy streets of Hongdae, Chaeri stopped abruptly in place. 
"Wait, we don't even know where we're going. Did you text Zico?"
Her older sister tensed up, "Oh... uh..."
Chaeri glared lightly at her sister and grabbed the pink Samsung galaxy from her hands.
"You didn't even add his number yet! Ugh, must I do everything? "
Chaeri quickly inputted Zico's number then texted him from Lexxi's phone.
Lexxi
Hey Zico, this is Lexxi. My sister and I are at Hongdae, where should we meet you?
Zico
Meet me outside Club 101. 
"Okay, he said to meet him outside Club 101!" Chaeri jumped in excitement.  Lexxi nodded and smiled back. Soon they made their way over to the club to meet up with Zico.
___________________________________________
Zico POV
 
After the last text he sent, he got out of the car and headed towards the club.
 
"So...Is she coming?" Jay asked.
 
Zico nodded, "Yeah, her and her sister are on their way."
 
 "Aiight Cool, imma go in and chill with the crew." Jay waved goodbye at his friend and made his way towards the club. The bouncer let him in and soon he was out of sight. 
 
When his friend left, a few minutes later the girls finally came.
 
"Hey, you made it!" He gave Lexxi a wink that made her blush.
 
"Um...yeah..."
 
Chaeri stared at the two knowingly. She decided it was best to leave these two alone with each other. She thought quickly of an excuse to use so they could have their little moment, "Unnie, I'm gonna go in and find us a table, ok?"
 
Lexxi's eyes widened in surprise and protested, " Wait dongseng!" But it was too late, her younger sister already went inside.
 
It became awkward as the two stood there in silence. Whenever Lexxi looked up to meet Zico's gaze she would blush and then continue staring at the ground.
Zico wanted to change the atmosphere and asked,"So want to meet my crew?"
 
Nervous, Lexxi replied, "I- I don't know... maybe I should find my sister first."
 
The boy in front of her nodded and added on, "Ok, and then I'll introduce you both to my crew."
 
 
_____________________________________________

      Chaeri POV

 
 After finding an empty table, Chaeri decided to go to the bar to buy drinks for her and her sister. 
The bartender asked, "What can I get for you today, Miss?"
"One strawberry daiquiri and one pina colada," the girl replied.
The bartender nodded and went to get the drinks ready. Chaeri then decided to sit down at the bar to wait for her drinks to be done. She then took the time to stare at all the different liquor bottles that filled the back wall of the bar. She wasn't really a "drinker," but she did appreciate a nice drink once and a while.
"Here you go." Chaeri smiled, payed the bartender for mixing the drinks together, and took the drinks to her table.
After sitting down and sipping on her drink, she took out her phone to look at the time. It was9:45pm, the battle would be starting soon.
"I wonder how Unnie is doing?" Chaeri wondered aloud to herself. Hopefully, her older sister was making some progress with Zico.
________________________________________________
Jay POV
 
"Wassup man!"
Jay glanced up and smirked, "Yo! Ready for the battle?"
Dok2 smirked at his friend, "Ready than I'll ever be. So, where's Zico?"
"Ah, Zico? He's outside talking with his lady friend, if ya know what I'm saying," Jay wiggled his eyebrows jokingly.
Dok2 chuckled, "Well, good luck to that chick. Zico is quite the handful."
Jay laughed, "Don't I know it. I live with man!"
After the small talk and greeting the other members of AOM, Jay decided to wander around the club. Like any other club, the DJ was blasting music while crowds of people were on the dance floor. For those who just wanted to chill and drink, there were tables at the side. He decided to get out of the mass of people dancing and check around the tables to see if any of his other friends showed up for the battle. As he made his way closer to the tables, he spotted someone who looked oddly familiar.
Squinting, Jay muttered, "Who is that?"
The closer he got, the clearer her appearance became.
"It couldn't be…."
The girl was sitting at the table by herself sipping on a pina colada. There was another drink at the table too, probably her friend's, but her friend was nowhere in sight. Jay didn't know whether to go up to the girl or not. Would it be weird to just talk to her so suddenly? What if she didn't remember him? Before he could decide what to do, the girl looked up and stared into his eyes as realization struck her.
Well, it was now or never. This was his second chance and he wasn't going to let this chance slip away again.
"Hey," Jay said cooly as he took the other seat at the table.
Chaeri blushed, "Hey."
"You remember me, right?"
Chaeri giggled, "Of course, how could I forget the boy who saved me from the drunk ahjusshi."
Jay smirked, "Well, I never got the chance to introduce myself. I'm Jay, it's nice to meet you."
The girl smiled, "Ah, likewise. So what are you doing here?"
"I'm here for the battle. My crew is in it actually."
"No way! That's so cool." Chaeri replied in surprise.
"So you'll cheer me on?" Jay winked flirtatiously at the girl.
Chaeri's face turned a bright shade of red at his question. She just nodded shyly as he laughed at her cute expression. The two then continued talking a bit more.
___________________________________________________
Zico POV
 
They entered the club and their sights were flooded by the mass of people dancing.
"Do you know where the tables are? My sister mentioned she was going to find a table for us," Chaeri shouted over the music. Zico nodded and tried leading the way.
They had to go through the large group of people dancing to get to where the tables were. Zico turned around to make sure Lexxi was still behind him but noticed she was getting shoved around a bit from all the drunk dancers. He walked back and grabbed on to her wrist.
"I don't want you getting lost," he said as he pulled her lightly through the crowd. Pink lightly dusted his cheeks as he held onto her wrist. Good thing she wasn't able to see his face, it would embarrass him even more. He quickly glanced back to see that she too was blushing at his actions. He smirked a bit, at least he wasn't the only one affected. Once they made it toward the other side. Lexxi spotted her sister sitting with a guy. Zico noticed it was his boy, Jay. He smirked, it looked like he wasn't the only one with a girl.
"I wonder who that is…." Lexxi made her way to the table.
"Dongseng?"
"Unnie?" Chaeri stood up form her seat suddenly as she was taken by surprise.
"Yo Hyung! What are you doing over here?" They fist-bumped as the girls chatted away.
"Wait… how do you know Chaeri?"
Jay stared hard at his friend, "How do you know Chaeri?"
Zico raised his eyebrow at Jay's tone of voice then brushed it off, "Chaeri is Lexxi's younger sister. I met her at the park with Lexxi during one of my morning jogs."
The boy nodded in understanding. Zico looked at his friend expectantly, "So, how about you?"
"Chaeri was the girl I saved at Asian Wave from that drunk guy."
Lexxi then stepped in as she heard this, "Wait… you were the guy that saved my dongseng?"
Jay nodded. Lexxi smiled and bowed, "Thank you for helping my sister. If it wasn't for you she could have been hurt. I'm regretful I wasn't there to look out for her, but I'm glad you saved her."
"It was nothing. Just wanted to help a pretty girl out." Chaeri blushed at his comment.
"Well, we better get back to our crew. The battle should be starting in five minutes. We got to quickly prepare."
The girls nodded and wished the boys good luck.
"I'll be seeing you after we win, right?" Zico smirked at Lexxi.
The girl smiled back, "Definitely."