Chapter Six - Fun at Lotte World

My Sunshine After The Rain
Dara POV
 
The morning starts off with the happily married couple in the kitchen. The natural light of the sun's rays lights up the room giving off a happy morning glow.
 
 
 
"Jagiya!!!! What's for breakfast?"asked GD in an aegyo voice while he wrapped his arms tightly around his wife's waist. 
 
"Yah! Yeobo I can't cook if you're like this!" Dara tries to break free of her cute husband's grasp.
 
Then their youngest daughter sneakily and quietly entered the kitchen, but stopped in the doorway and to see her parents being lovey towards each other.
 
Chaeri shakes her head at the two and sighed, "Aigoo! Eomma & appa being all lovey dovey! I'm so envious of you guys" Chaeri gave a pout as she sat down at the table to wait for breakfast to be served.
 
GD gave his daughter a pitiful look remembering what his yeobo told him last night, "Well I'm sure whoever you're dating (or will date), will be as loving as me," GD replied trying not to give away that he knew Chaeri and Taecyeon weren't together anymore.
Dara laughed nervously in the background, grateful that GD didn't tell their youngest daughter that she overheard Chaeri telling Lexxi about her heartbreak. She didn't want to pressure Chaeri into telling them anything she wasn't ready for. She trusted both her daughters and knew in time, they would come and talk to their parents about their situations.
 
"Um... About that...Actually oppa and I--" Chaeri was about to reveal her situation but was saved when her sister came in.
 
"Morning Unnie!! Thank goodness you're here," Chaeri gave a sigh of relief then gave her older sister a hug.
 
"Morning dongseng! Morning appa, eomma!" The older girl said with a smile.
 
________________________________________
 
 
 
A very handsome boy woke up to a very loud noise. He blinked his eyes a couple of times before sitting up in bed and fully waking up. Once he was awake, he could fully comprehend that it was his roommate who was shouting at the TV.
 
"Aish! Come on!" screamed Zico who was playing Xbox in the living room.
Jay sighed and got out of bed to see what all the commotion was about. Once he entered the living room all he could see, or rather could not see, was the floor. The living room looked like a total pig sty. Jay rolled his eyes at this, he just cleaned the house last week and the living room already became messy again. He just hoped that the other rooms of the apartment were  still clean. He didn't even want to check the kitchen, Zico probably forgot to wash the dishes again since it was his turn.
 
"Yo Z, what happened here?" There was a disgusted expression present on Jay's face as he saw trash all over the floor and coffee table.
 
"Oh my bad! I'll clean it after I get the highest kill streak" Zico said with his eyes still glued to the game.
 
"Who are you playing against?" asked Jay while trying to clean up the place a bit.
 
"B.A.P's Zelo, Zelo- ah I'm gonna get ya!" Zico said through the headset.
 
"In your dreams Zico hyung!" Zico rolled his eyes as he heard this. He can imagine Zelo right now, giving that small smirk of his. Zico scoffed at this thinking how cocky Zelo was.
 
"Anyway just clean this place up cause we got a battle at lotte world later," Jay said.
 
"Arasso Hyung, leave it to me....Gotcha!" Zico smirked as he played his finishing move.
 
Zico then looked intensely at the screen to see the final outcome of the game and see who the winner finally was.
 
Zico screamed, "Game: Winner Zico!"
 
Zico jumped up off the couch and threw his controller on the ground and did a victory dance. "Assa! I won! In your face Zelo- ah."
 
Through the headset Zelo could be heard saying, "Aww man.... Imma catch some zzz's now."
 
"Ok, later man," Zico chuckled and then turned off the game system.
 
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
 Meanwhile back at the Kwon household....
 
 
"It's time to eat!!" Dara said as she placed several plates of food on the table.
 
"So what are my girls doing today?" asked GD as he began putting food on his plate. 
 
"Not being lovey dovey that's for sure," The youngest daughter said in a joking manner. 
 
 Lexxi giggled at this and said, "Aigoo dongseng leave appa alone."
 
"Yeah! leave your appa alone I can be lovey dovey to your mommy all I want," GD retorted as he gave a little pout.
 
 GD then looked at this elder daughter. "So what about you lexxi-ah?"
 
Lexxi smiled at her appa and replied, "I'm gonna go hang out my friends and then Chaeri and I are going to Lotte World."
 
Chaeri turned to Lexxi and and said, "Unnie text me when you're coming okay?"
 
 The elder sister nodded in return. "Sure dongseng."
 
"Aww my girls are spending their day together!" Dara admired how her girls were able to get along. She smiled at them and then looked at her loving husband. She started to giggle at her yeobo's funny expression
 
 GD gave a childish pout and said, "Why doesn't my yeobo spend the day with me?"
 
 Dara stuck out her tongue then lightly hit her husband on the arm. "Cause I'm busy." Dara tried to keep in her laughter.
 
"Aigoo! Appa stop being such a baby, that's my job...right Eomma?" The youngest daughter said showing off her aegyo.
 
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
@Lotte World
 
Jay POV
 
 
 
"Welcome everyone to the 1st B-boy battle here at Lotte world!" Dumbfoundead said.
The crowd screamed and clapped their hands waiting for the battle to begin. There were a lot of people gathered around the fence so they could watch the battle safely.
 
"I'm your MC for the night! It's DUMBFOUNDEAD!!!! Now let me introduce ya'll to the crews."
 
 "Aiight! We got Gamblerz crew!!!!!" The crowd cheered as the Gamblerz came out.
 
Dumbfoundead then proceeded to point to the other side and said, "And we got A.O.M crew!!!!!"
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Chaeri Pov
 
After going on many rides, the girls decided to take a break. There was a large crowd gathered near a caged face. They two sisters looked at it curiously and then looked at each other and shrugged.
Lexxi looked at her sister and said, "Dongseng-ah I'll go to the bathroom ok?"
Chaeri nodded in reply, "Arasso unnie I'll wait for you here."
"Do you need to go?" asked Lexxi.
Chaeri shook her head and turned her attention towards the crowd again. "Aniyo, gwenchanayo."
 
Lexxi smiled and then waved to her little sister, "Ok be back soon".
Once the youngest sister was alone, she continued looking at the large crowd. Curious as to what was happening, she decided to ask one of the girls who near the edge of the crowd.
"Excuse me, what's going on here?" Chaeri asked one of the girls in front of her.
"A b-boy battle between AOM & Gamblerz," said a young high school girl in her school uniform.
Chaeri's eyes widened in amusement. "Jeongmal?"
"You are just in time," the high school girl's friend said.
Chaeri then turned toward the cage and heard the MC say, "DJ tukutz! Drop it on them!"
 
( music starts)
 
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
Yongguk POV
 
Poor Yongguk  was dragged to Lotte World by his two childish members, Jong Up and Zelo
"AHH Yo Hyung! Let's ride the Atlantis rollercoaster!" Jong Up said in an aegyo voice.
"Yah! We already went on that! Let's go on the Gyro swings!" Zelo said trying to convince his hyungs.
"Aishhh! I'm going to the restroom," Yongguk sighed, obviously annoyed at the two. Frustrated, he combed his hand through his hair.
"Fine....When you come back you have to tell us which ride to go on," the maknae said with a smirk visible on his competive  face. He then looked at Zelo  as if he knew which ride Yongguk hyung would choose.
 
As Yongguk finally was away from the two, he saw a crowd and he thought he saw Chaeri. His heart began to beat fast as he noticed that his feet was moving on his own. He came closer to the crowd and when he was close enough behind the girl, he was now assured that it was Chaeri.
 
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
Chaeri POV
 
Chaeri whispered to herself, "Hmm he's really good!"
 
The girl from earlier heard her comment and said, "Of course! He's the best!"
 
The other girl then commented, "B-boy timon is good but, not as sick as Jay oppa!"
 
Chaeri could only think about how amazing these dancers were. However, like the girl hinted, only one guy stood out from the rest. For Chaeri, she would usually go for Quest crew because of Victor Kim. As Chaeri was thinking this, someone from behind her broke her train of thought.
Suddenly she felt two hands cover her eyes, blocking her vision of the dance battle.
 
"Guess who it is," she heard a husky voice coming from behind her.
"I don't know. Who are you?" Chaeri then pulled the guy's hands off her eyes and turned to see Yongguk.
"Oppa fancy meeting you here!" Chaeri said with a suprised look on her face.
"Yeah well...I was dragged here against my will," he said in a joking manner.
 
"Aigoo poor oppa...Who did you come with?"
The two talked awhile and forgot about the dance battle in front of them. So much time passed that they didn't realize the battle ended so Chaeri didn't know who won. Then Jong Up and Zelo found their hyung and dragged him away.
"Chae- HELP ME!" Yongguk yelled as his hand was held out while both of his friends pulled his arm.
Chaeri giggled and then decided to go find Lexxi.