Chapter Eighteen- Love is Ouch

My Sunshine After The Rain
CL Pov
 
As the girls finished their performance on Inkigayo, they walked backstage towards their dressing room. After thanking the staff and their team, they walked outside to go to their van. Many fans were outside taking pictures and congratulating 2NE1 for a great performance.
 
" Yay! free time!" the youngest member happily said as they got into the van.
 
" So, What's everyone going to do?" asked Dara while looking at CL.
 
" Yah! Why are you guys looking at me like that?"
 
" You're going to hang out with Teddy, right?" Bom teased the leader. Everyone giggled as they continued to tease Lee Chaerin, it wasn't everyday that their leader could become so flustered.
 
_____________________________________________
 
Lexxii Pov
 
Meanwhile, when Lexxi entered the dance room, she saw saw her sister with a happy expression as she hanging out with Team B.
 
" Ah Unnie! Team B is here!"
 
Lexxii bowed politely at each member.
 
" Chaeri-ah I'm sorry i came late," Lexxi apologized as she set her towel and water bottle down on the floor.
 
" It's ok I wasn't alone since Team B came."
 
But then B.I. shyly came up to the girls and asked if it was ok for them stay.
 
" If we're distracting you guys, we'll leave," B.I nevously scratched his neck.
 
Chaeri looked at her older sister for a reply.
 
Lexii shrugged her shoulders, unfazed, " Sure...I guess."
 
They immediately started practicing.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Soo yun
 
" Unnie. Did you get the plan?"
 
Jae hwa understood her task but felt uneasy about it.
 
" Do you think it'll work?"
 
Soo yun rolled her eyes and sat back down on her chair.
 
" Why? Do you have any better ideas?"
 
" A-Arasso, I'll do it." 
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Teddy Pov
 
The studio was being filled with different beats as Teddy was messing around with a new song.
 
" Aye Choice. Check this out."
 
Outside, the sound of clicking heels could be heard being drawn closer to the room. The door slightly opened with a soft knock making the two guys turn their heads towards the door.
 
" Teddy oppa! Can I come in?" A soft voice called out.
 
" Ah- Yeah".
 
Teddy opened the door to see a pretty woman. They say she looked like an exact replica of a barbie doll. In hand was a plastic bag with two lunch boxes that she had made herself.
 
"Choice, I want you to meet my girlfriend," Teddy smirked proudly as he introduced the woman to his friend.
 
The woman bowed politely and introduced herself.
 
" Were you guys busy? I'm sorry I didn't call before coming." Ye Seul sat down the food on the cleared table.
 
" Nah It's ok. Right Choice?"
 
" Ah- Yeah. I'mma go check on Team B and see how they are." Both Ye Seul and Teddy gave him a questionable look.
 
" Are you sure don't want to eat first?" Ye Seul tried to convince Choice to eat lunch with them.
 
Choice laughed nervously as he declined, " I'm good but thanks for the offer."
 
" Ok, maybe next time," Teddy said as he sat down at the table.
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
CL Pov
 
On Choice's way out he saw CL walking towards him.
 
" Hey Choice oppa. Is Teddy oppa here? I stopped by Twosome Studio but they said he came to the studio."
 
They heard laughter coming from Teddy's studio. CL slowly approach the room where she saw the couple cutely feeding each other.
 
" Is it good?" The pretty woman asked Teddy. The sight left CL feeling hurt because she wished that it was her feeding Teddy.
 
"mmhmm."
 
After seeing their romantic gestures, CL bit her lower lip to hold back the tears. As she slowly turned away from the scene, she bid Choice a quick farewell and tried to walk as quickly away as possible.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Teddy Pov
 
" Oh. We don't have any drinks. I'll go down to the cafeteria and get some."
 
" Ah- Okay," Ye seul replied as she cleaned herself a bit before eating again.
 
As Teddy made his way toward the cafeteria, he thought he saw girl that looked like CL.
 
"Hey!" Teddy tried to catch the girl's  attention. She soon stopped walking and turned around laughing nervously.
 
" H-hey oppa!"
 
" Wassup Homegirl?"
 
" I'm fine. You're not at the cafe today?"
 
" Nah, i'm in the studio with Choice," Teddy replied nonchalantly.
 
CL nodded her head in understanding. Hesitantly, she turned towards Teddy with a nervous look.
 
" Um... Oppa can we talk?"
 
"Sure. But I have someone special waiting up at the studio."
 
" Someone s-special? Who? I thought it's only you and Choice oppa?"
 
As the two were walking into the YG cafeteria, Teddy bought two drinks from the vending machine.
 
" Do you want to meet her? We're taking a break right now."
 
CL hesitated to reply. But then she agreed because it was Teddy and she would do anything for him.
 
 
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Ye Seul Pov
 
The pretty actress just finished cleaning up the table. She kept glancing at the time on her watch and the door.
 
A few minutes passed and finally Teddy walked through the door. However, to her surprise, he did not come alone. Behind him was CL.
 
" Minhae. I took so long," Teddy apologized and handed her a can that he bought.
 
" It's fine," Ye Seul  took a sip of her drink.
 
" Oh, let me introduce you to CL, The charismatic leader of 2NE1."
 
" Ah, Annyeonghaseyo, CL imnida," CL said as she politely bowed.
 
" Annyeong, Han Ye Seul Imnida. You probably heard a lot of news about Teddy oppa and I."
 
"Huh? um..I think so," CL said, looking at Teddy with a confused look.
 
" Ah Yeah Home girl, I forgot to tell you that Ye Seul and I are seeing each other," Teddy walked over to Ye Seul and put his arm around her shoulder proudly.
 
CL quietly asked, " H-how long?"
 
" Six Months."
 
CL tried to force a smile but couldn't. She quickly congratulated them and said that she had somewhere to be. After leaving the room, she immediately started her way towards the parking garage. She couldn't be there anymore. CL couldn't stand being suffocated in that room with the person she loved holding someone else.