Chapter Eleven - Case of the ex

My Sunshine After The Rain
A very well built and handsome man was woken sleepily by his ringing phone. When he saw the caller ID, he immediately answered it. 
 
"YAH! TAECYEON!"
 
Taecyeon quickly got out of bed and began to dress himself.
 
"Nae boss...I'm on my way," he said groggily.
 
" You Better!! Or you'll give your mission to someone else!!"
 
With that said, they both hung up and Taecyeon was out the door.
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
@ JYP HQ
 
 
"YAH! TAECYEON you punk, you're late!" JYP scolded the boy as he saw Taecyeon enter his office.
 
Taecyeon bowed apologetically to his boss. But there was still an annoyed expression on the older man's face.
 
"Do you remember the deal we made?"
 
"Nae."Taecyeon nodded his head in reply and the memory of their deal flashes in his mind.
 
"So tell me...about your girl" As JYP sat in his office chair.
 
Taecyeon on the other hand was nervous to tell his boss about the break up. He looked up as he saw the older man getting impatient for his answer.
 
"Don't let me repeat myself."
 
Taecyeon scratched his neck as he laughed nervously.
 
"Well... She's a busy person. Mianhae, I didn't let you meet her."
 
They were then interrupted by the assistant who walked in to tell JYP his meeting is ready.
 
"Yah, don't be late again, arasso?" With that said the CEO left to his meeting.
 
As Taecyeon was making his way out of the building, he saw Thunder who was coming back from his break.
 
"Yah, Thunder, it's been awhile since we met up"
 
"Hey Taec Hyung," the younger guy bowed and greeted the older male.
 
"How are the MBLAQ members?"
 
"They're fine except for Lee Joon."
 
"Why? What's going on?"
 
"Well, I can't talk about it now, but if you want, you can met up with us after our recording session." 
 
Thunder patted Taec's shoulder before walking away.
 
Suddenly, his phone rang and it showed on the caller ID, "Jaehwa ."
 
 
Taec
 
Yeobseyo? 
 
Jae hwa
 
Ahh Oppa! Where are you?  You promised me that we'll have our date today.
 
Taec
 
Yah, I said later tonight. I'm busy right now.
 
Jae hwa
 
Opppaaa! I'll be on tour soon.
 
Taec
 
Ugh, fine lets meet up at Starbucks
 
Jae hwa
 
Arasso, see you soon Jagiya.
 
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
@ MBLAQ studio
 
 
After the boys were done recording, the other members decided to go out.
 
"Man, I'm hungry!" Said G.O as he rubbed his stomach. The maknae, Mir, agreed with his Hyung.
 
The leader, Yoo Seungho, suggested that they go out to eat. 
"Let's play rock, paper, scissors to see who'll be the one to pay," thunder said and everyone else nodded in agreement.
 
In the end, the one who had to pay was the very reliable leader.
 
"Aw man, I can't believe I lost!" he face palmed. As he was crying as he opened his wallet, Mir and G.O were happily dancing like little kids. 
 
"Let's go!" both G.O and Mir screamed as they went to the van. The other members trailed behind them, especially Seungho as he imagined his money flying away from his wallet. 
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Soo yun POV* 
 
"Attention passengers, we have landed here in Seoul. Remain seated until the plane comes to a complete stop. After, please safely get your belongings and exit the plane."
 
After Soo yun finally got all her belongings and was at the terminal, she took out her phone and called Jae hwa.
In 15 minutes her friend came.
"Hey Unnie!" the young girl greeted and hugged the older girl.
"Yah, dongseng, shouldn't you have came with your husband?"
Soo yun sighed, "Well... Let's talk about it on the way to your house."
As the ladies make their way to Jae hwa's house, they talked and started to catch up on each other's lives.
 
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
Chaeri POV
 
" Chaeri-ah, you're done," GD said as they were in the studio recording the new song.
"Are you sure it's good appa?"
"It's perfect".
Teddy was also there to help out the girls too.
"grrrrrrr grrrrs"
Chaeri giggled as she heard someone's stomach growl. She looked to her left as she was sitting in between her dad and Teddy.
"Teddy oppa are you hungry?"
"ㅋㅋㅋ I guess so. I kinda forgot to get breakfast this morning."
"Aigoo oppa! You always told us to never forget to eat breakfast," Chaeri scolded the older man.
The three laughed. Chaeri then agreed to get everyone breakfast, so she left YG to go Starbucks.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Jae hwa POV
 
After arriving home, she helped Soo yun settle down. When that was done, she went to her room to get ready to meet her beloved Taecyeon at Starbucks.
In a few minutes, she arrived at the coffee shop and saw Taec sitting at one of the tables with drinks that he already ordered.
"Oppa! You came!"
"You're the one who dragged me here," the man sighed as he rolled his eyes at the girl.
"Let's go shopping after this. Hmm?"
"No."
Jae hwa pouted at her failed attempt to try and convince Taec to go shopping with her. He never wanted to do anything with her! Through her frustrations, she noticed that he was no longer paying attention to her and was looking somewhere else. She turned her head in the direction he was looking at and found a young woman that seemed to look like Chaeri, her rival since childhood, gaining his attention.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Taecyeon POV
 
'Why does that girl look like Chaeri?' he thought to himself. He continued to stare at the girl who was at the counter ordering.
"__Oppa! Are you even listening to me?" Jae hwa whined, trying to get back his attention.
The man turned back around and said, "Mianhae, what did you say?"
Jae hwa huffed and then continued talking. Throughout this, Taec began to doze off, leading him to think back to the time he first encountered Chaeri.
 
> Flash back <
 
There was a little girl with her hair in a ponytail with a blue ribbon holding it up. Her head was down with tears streaming down her face as she was walking home. As for Taecyeon, he was going to meet up with his friends at the park.
As Taec was walking, he saw the crying girl and wondered why she was so upset. She seemed out of it. It looked like she was going to cross the street because there was a walk sign up since the cars were stopping.
Taecyeon decided to stop walking and wait for the girl to safely cross. He didn't know why but he just wanted to make sure she was across the street. However, since he she was walking so slow, she didn't notice the sign changed to, "Do not walk." But because the girl had cried so much, she could barely see the sign, but crossed the street anyway.
Taec immediately knew that the girl would be in danger as an incoming car was driving quickly towards the girl. Taecyeo then screamed out to the girl to run. It didn't work, the girl stood there frightened at the car coming towards her. She closed her eyes ready for impact, but then felt a tug on her arm. Just in time, Taecyeon pulled the girl and ran towards the sidewalk.
He looked down at the girl in his arms. Fresh tears started flowing, probably because of the shock of that near-death experience.
"It's ok, you're safe now," Taecyeon tried comforting the girl.
The girl wiped her tears to look at the boy who saved her.
"Thank you for saving me," the little girl gave him a thankful smile.
Taecyeon blushed a little at how cute she looked before brushing it off, "You're welcome."
There was a pause before he asked, "Just wondering, why were you crying?"
The girl looked down at the ground nervously,"You see, I was bullied at school by these girls."
"Ahh I see. But you should at least pay attention to where you are going, no matter how upset you are. You could have died back there!"
"Mianhae," the girl apologetically bowed to the older boy.
"Yah, what's your name anyway?"
The girl blushed at him, "Kwon Chaeri."
After that, she thanked him again and they went their separate ways. Coincidentally, they actually both went to the same school. After seeing her again at school, he became curious to know more about who she was.
 
> End of flash back <
 
"___ Oppa!" Jae hwa waved her hand in his face.  Taecyeon snapped out of his thoughts and then looked as the girl at the counter get her order and walked out.