Chapter Twenty-four - Let's go home

My Sunshine After The Rain
"Not so fast! Chaeri isn't marrying anyone today." A voice interrupted the ceremony as a group of guys busted through the back manor doors.
"Appa!" Chaeri called out in relief.
JYP stood up from his seat and started clapping his hands as he chuckled darkly. An amused look spread across his face. "I knew something like that would happen, but that's why I've come prepared. Men! Take those guys out. I want none alive except for GD. We have unfinished business to take care of.
While GD and the rest are fighting the henchmen. Jay fought his way through to get to Taecyeon.
" looks like we meet again? Huh Jay?" Taecyeon walked closer to Jay.
" Yeah well, I'm only here to save Chaeri from a jerk like you" as Jay threw the first punch causing  Taec's lip to bleed.
Taecyeon gave a smirk and tried to reciprocate the punch but, Jay quickly dodged it
Chaeri  struggled to be free as she was held back by Soo yun and Jae hwa watching the men fight.  
" Taecyeon stop it!" Fresh tears were falling down from Chaeri's eyes seeing the man loves getting beaten up.
now, Jay was laying on the ground. Chaeri with all her strength finally got out the girls grasp and ran to Jay's side.
" Oppa! are you alright?" Then JYP sneakily walked over and grabbed the girl, a gun was pointed at her head.
" So Chaeri's appa what's it going to be? AsianWave or your precious daughter?".  GD stopped fighting and put his fists down. He could see the fear in his daughter's eyes.
" You want it? It's in Jay's pocket". JYP walked towards the slightly injured Jay and kneeled down to get the deed from his pocket.
JYP chuckled darkly  with the deed in hand and before him and his henchmen left, he said to GD.
" Nice doing business with you".
______________________________________
 
@ JYP  Office
 
"Even if the wedding failed I still got the deed!" JYP laughed darkly as he held the deed to Asian Wave in his hands.
"Those fools! YG is over and I will be the superior one!" JYP opened up to the deed to read the contents to make sure everything was in order.
His eyes widened in surprise as he stared at the document before him. "What the?" He dropped the paper on to the floor as he fell onto his knees.
 
JYP's assistant rushed to his aid. "Sir! What's wrong?"
 
"Damn them!. After all this time, I'm the one who is the fool..." JYP whispered out as he stared at the fake deed angrily. He yelled in frustration as he pounded tore the false document apart.
 
Hesitantly, the assistant suggested, "Um.. Sir?"
 
"What?!" JYP screamed out angrily.
"Um...maybe it's time to give this up?" You could hear the shakiness in his voice. 
 
JYP looked at his assistant with a glare, then closed his eyes and took a deep breath and opened his eyes again. He got up from the floor and went back to this desk and chair.
"After all this time and planning, you want me to give up?" JYP sadly laughed at his failed efforts. All this hard work for absolutely nothing.
"Um...Well, you could start by focusing on JYP HQ again..."
 
"And what do you propose we do then?."
"I think we should tell G-Dragon to keep Asian Wave because JYP HQ will open it's own club. It will be a club that South Korea has never seen before! We have plans all set up for this to occur, we just need your approval. We will defeat YG with our own power this time, fair and square." There was a sour face on the CEO's face as he was listening to his assistant's ideas. After his assistant was finished talking, a smile crept up on his face.
"Our own power, eh? Fine. Bring the plans onto my desk first thing in the morning tomorrow. I will look them over and then discuss the plans with the board of directors."
 
"Of course, sir! I'll get right on that..." The assistant went to leave, but then stopped.
"What now?" JYP asked as he massaged his forehead from the incoming headache he was getting from this unsuccessful day.
"Well... you still have Lee Joon and his father to take care."
JYP sighed. There was more work to take care of then originally thought. "Contact both of them to see when they are both available. Schedule a meeting time for both of them to come in and talk by the end of this week. But for now, leave me be."
 
The assistant nodded and hurriedly left to get his tasks done.
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Back In Korea
 
Chaeri is now reunited with her sister, Lexxi, her mom, Dara, and everyone at YG. They celebrated Chaeri's return happily. Of course both Jay and Zico were there too. GD couldn't have found his youngest daughter without them. So, he made a toast thanking them and gave both daughters his blessings to date the two men. Nighttime came and some of them were already drunk. It was time for Jay and Zico to head home. The sisters then walked them out to Jay's car.
 
"Aww, do you guys have to leave?" Lexxi asked as she looked sadly at Zico.
 
"Well, I have some stuff to finish up at the studio," Zico replied.
"Yeah, I have a dance class in the morning till the afternoon. " Chaeri was sad for a moment and then happy because an idea popped into her head.
 
"I understand. How about we meet at the amusement park tomorrow at 3:00pm?" Chaeri looked at her sister wondering if it was a good idea. 
Lexxi thought about it for a few minutes then smiled. "Yeah! We should definitely go. Are you guys in?"
"I'm in." Jay gave a smile and a wink to Chaeri, which made her blush a little.
"Yeah, me too. I wouldn't want Lexxi to feel lonely without my presence." Zico came closer to her and gave a kiss on her cheek. Lexxi giggled as a blush spread across her face from the kiss.
 
Jay walked over to Chaeri and the distance between them grew smaller. Then, Jay gave a goodnight kiss on Chaeri's forehead.
The boys got into the car and drove away leaving the Kwon sisters excited and their hearts fluttering just thinking of tomorrow's date.