Chapter Twenty- Two - Saving Chaeri Pt. 3

My Sunshine After The Rain
Ji yong pulled up to YG and parked his car quickly. He then made his way up to see Teddy as he was on his phone trying to reach him.
*Rring* *Rring*

" Come on Hyung, pick up the phone!"
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
@ Teddy 
  At the YG studio, where producer Teddy was up all night working , he was trying to compose new songs for the new group. Teddy was trying to keep himself from falling asleep due to exhaustion so he could finish his work.
Suddenly, his phone rang.
"Hello?" he answered it in a tired manner as he yawned afterwards.
 On the other line was none other than GD. "Hyung! This is an emergency, I need you to do me a favor."
Taken aback by the sound of Ji Yongs stressed out voice, he replied, "Ji Yong? What's going on?"

 A few minutes passed and GD reached Teddy's studio.
 "Hyung! We need to save my daughter!"
 "OK Ji, calm down, tell me what's going on." The older man was trying to calm his friend down.
 GD sighed in frustration as he said, "Chaeri is gone and TaecYeon wants the deed to Asian Wave."
 " First, you do know where the deed is, right?" Teddy raised an eyebrow at his friend.
 "Yeah, I know where both of them are. Why?" GD looked at Teddy feeling confused.
 " OK, bring both of them with you and follow my lead."
GD nodded his head and followed since there was no time to waste.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@ Dara

As a very worried mother, Dara kept pacing back and forth in her room. She constantly was looking at her phone to see if there was any news or updates on Chaeri. She then screamed in frustration and sat down on her bed. She had to do something! Suddenly, an idea came into her mind to call her brother, Thunder. Lexxi, who was also worried about her family, left the room to make her own call as well. She wasn't going to sit back and let anything happen to her sister and her father. It was time to take matters into her own hands.
 "Hello?"
"SangHyun- ah, where are you?" Dara said with a sniffle.
 "Noona? Are you ok? I'm out eating with the members," Thunder replied feeling worried after hearing his sisters crying voice.
 "Sanghyun-ah, Chaeri has been kidnapped and they say TaecYeon is behind it! But I don't know, I'm just so worried right now."
 Thunder then stopped eating and stepped out of the restaurant to continue talking with Dara. Lee Joon, who was sitting next to Thunder, overheard the conversation on the phone and went to talk to him.
 "Where did they take her to?""Lexxi says they are in Miami. But Ji yong already left to go find her..." Dara's voice trailed off.
Thunder nodded his head in understanding and said, "Don't worry, noona. I got this covered. I'll go there and help Ji yong Hyung. Leave this to me!"
"SangHyun-ah, please, be careful!"
 - Call ends-
 ----------------------------------------------
 Chaeri
"OK Chaeri- ssi, time for you to get ready! I know the groom is excited to see you," a familiar voice said as a woman entered the room."
 "G-Groom?" Chaeri was confused as to what was going on.
 "Yes! Today is a special day for you."
 The mysterious woman proceeded to make Chaeri into a bride.
 _______________________________________________________________________________

 @ Lexxi

 " Zico oppa, please pick up." Lexxi bit her bottom lip as she paced back and forth in her room.
" Hello?" a deep voice said on the line.
 " Zico oppa! Something terrible has happened to Chaeri. She has been kidnapped and taken to Miami by Taecyeon. Please, we need to save my sister! I would go...but I'm not allowed to leave the house. Please oppa, can you go with my dad to save Chaeri?" Lexxi pleaded.
"Don't worry, Jay and I got this covered. We'll save your sister and bring her back." Zico reassured Lexxi.
 "I trust you, oppa. Right now, I know my dad is at Asian Wave getting the deed. Taecyeon said to bring the deed of AsianWave if we want to see Chaeri again."
"Alright, me and Jay will go over there and meet with your dad now. Just stay safe, okay? I-I love you..." he mumbled the last part out.
 "You guys be careful too. Wait. What was that last thing you said?" Lexxi's cheeks felt hot and became red thinking if she heard it wrong. Did Zico say that he loves her?
"Uh, don't worry about it. I'll see you soon with your family safe and back in Seoul!"
 - call ends-