Chapter Twenty- One - Saving Chaeri Pt. 2

My Sunshine After The Rain
@ Taecyeon
"Good Job boys. Now get her here by tomorrow, " a deep voice said on the line.  They then hung up as there was a knock on the door.
"Who Is it?"
"Delivery for a Mr. Ok."
Taecyeon got up after putting on his shirt to open the door.
He raised an eyebrow at the delivery guy as he questioned, "Is this the dress?"
The delivery man, who was a bit intimidated by Taecyeon, nodded his head quickly. "Yes sir. Can you sign here?" The delivery man then handed the clipboard over.
"Thank you, sir." He then bowed after taking back the signed papers and walked back to his truck swiftly.
A smirk crept on Taecyeon's face as he set the box down on his bed.  He couldn't fight the urge to see the dress that his soon-to- be wife, Chaeri, will be wearing. 
_______________________________________________________________________________
@ Lexxi 
It was 4 AM and Lexxi was sleeping soundly in her bed.  She ended up waking up from her deep sleep, slightly parched with a dry throat. She groggily got out of bed and headed towards the kitchen for a quick drink of water. As she entered the kitchen, Lexxi went to the fridge and got her drink.
After taking a few gulps, she was about to head back to her room when Lexxi noticed a note written by her dongseng, Chaeri.
When she finished reading the note, Lexxi checked the time on the microwave. It had been two hours since her sister left and she still wasn't back. She was then struck with a wave of anxiety as she tried to call her sister out of worry. However, it didn't work, she didn't pick up the phone. Suddenly, Lexxi was startled by the ringing of the house phone.  She quickly looked at the caller Id to see if it was Chaeri, however,  the number was unfamiliar. It looked like someone was calling from a different country. At first Lexxi ignored it but then it began to ring a second time. Although a bit hesitant to answer, Lexxi eventually did as she did not want the ringing to wake up her parents.
"H-Hello?" Lexxi spoke in english.
A deep voice spoke on the line, "If you ever want to see your sister again, get your father to bring me the deed to AsianWave."
"Yah! Just who do you think you are? Where is my sister?" yelled out of frustration and worry.
"Let's just say we'll become family soon. Chaeri is on her way to me as we speak," the man on the line chuckled darkly.
Lexxi's grip on the phone tightened as she got angry. "Family? My dad will never hand over AsianWave to you. Now tell me where my sister is!"
The man chuckled again and then said, "I'll tell you where Chaeri is if you agree to get your precious dad to hand over the deed to me"
Running out of options, Lexxi just decided to agree in hopes that she could save her sister. "...Fine, I agree. Now where's my sister?"
"Excellent. Your sister is on a plane to Miami."
The call ended after that and immediately, Lexxi went to her parents room and woke them up to tell them about Chaeri.
_______________________________________________________________________________
@ Chaeri
Finally off the plane,  Chaeri woke up to the sunlight hitting her face. She looked around her surroundings but she couldn't figure out how or why she was in an unfamiliar place and still tied up. After looking around, she soon realized the place the kidnappers took her to was old abandoned mansion. All the furniture was old and dusty and the decorum seemed to be from the 80's. This place definitely looked like someone hadn't lived in it for 30 years!
Suddenly, the door swung open. Chaeri turned her head to see who had entered the room.
"Annyeong, Chaeri-ah? Or should I say Yeobo?" A deep voice greeted the young lady as the mysterious man entered the room.
_______________________________________________________________________________
G-Dragon 
 
Ji Yong quickly got ready. Lexxi came in and informed her dad that she was going to get more help. 
"Lexxi, I want you to stay here with your mom. I don't want to risk losing you too." GD kissed his daughter on the forehead before he left.
"But Appa!! Wait!" Lexxi yelled, trying to catch up to her dad. GD turned around.
"Chaeri was kidnapped by Taecyeon and his men. I got a call from Taecyeon himself saying that Chaeri is on the plane going to Miami. He wants the deed to AsianWave in exchange!"
______________________________________
Dara
 
Dara quickly ran out of the bedroom to see her husband off. She was anxious about the whole situation. Was Chaeri okay? Did something happen to her? Would GD be okay going after their daughter? Would they all return home safe? All these questions were passing through her mind as she started to worry even more.
 
"Yeobo!" Dara cried out, afraid for her family. GD turned towards his wife and tried to give her an encouraging smile. "Don't worry. I'll definitely bring back our daughter." Ji Yong kissed his wife goodbye before he got into his car and drove off.