Jun Vs. Joo Na

You're One Of A Kind

Yu Ri and Hyun Jee met me in school, and they were concerned when they saw me walking with a limp.

"What happened?" they asked me.

I did not tell them that I am working part time. I told them that I slipped at home, my oppa and aunt not knowing it. They told me to be careful next time. Yu Ri inspected my foot. Good thing, she said that my leg was not swollen at all.

"Gwaenchanha," I told them. "I could manage."

While walking with them, I told them about our schedules. I told them that if I could not go with them during breaktime, I told them that I am doing some errands for my aunt.

"My aunt has a lot of errands for me to do," I said to them in a lie. I even told them that if they need something important, they just need to send me a message instead of calling me.

"Whoah, you really are that busy," Yu Ri said. "No wonder you got so slim these days."

I did not notice that. "Uh...yeah," I said.

******

Good thing, after school, I could walk normally, and the pain was gone. I received a message from my aunt instructing me to go to the supermarket to do some groceries.

I was in the fruit-and-vegetable section when a guy handed me a piece of orange.

"Jong Hyun-oppa?" I asked in happy disbelief.

"Annyeong," he greeted sweetly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Doing groceries with the guys," he said.

Not far from us were Yong Hwa-oppa, Min Hyuk and Jung Shin. The other guys came to us. Jong Hyun introduced me to them.

"Can I have Oppa's autograph?" I asked Yong Hwa-oppa.

He smiled his boyish cute smile at me and signed the autograph. I also asked for Min Hyuk's and Jung Shin's autographs. Jung Shin invited me to do the grocery with them.

"Oh, I love to!" I squealed. On the other hand, I realized that Jung Shin is cute, despite having the goddess look.

I had fun talking with them and doing some shopping with them. Later, Jong Hyun asked for my number, and I gave him the first number that I have. I have to be careful not to give Jun's number. Later, we were all done with our missions, so we parted ways.

At home, I told my aunt that Jong Hyun asked for my number.

"I am sooo excited for you," she told me. "Just be sure to go out of work on Saturday afternoon so that you can go out on a date with him."

I nodded excitedly.

******

I did my laundry and made sure that my Jun clothes are secretly laundered. My brother came in the laundry area, looking for a book. He noticed a jacket I sometimes wore to work as Jun.

"Hey, that jacket looks familiar," he told me.

Oops!!!!!

"Oh, that's Hyun Jee's jacket which I borrowed a few days ago," I lied. "I cannot return it to her without being laundered, can I?"

He believed me. Good thing I was able to get away with it.

"A guy in the company wears the same kind of jacket too," he told me.

"Duh?! It's as if he is the only person who buys such kind of jacket!" I snapped at him. "I saw many of these in the department store."

My brother did not argue with me. Jeongmal, there are a lot of these in the stores. As he went out, I checked to see where he went. He went back to the room, and I did my laundry fast. I brought my Jun clothes to my room and into my own bathroom. The bathroom is not the ideal type to hang your clothes, but I presume it is the safest. Even my subway closet is a secret too. So much for playing Jun.

*****

I was mending clothes one Saturday morning when my Joo Na phone vibrated. Damn it! I ran out of the compound to answer the call. It was from Jong Hyun-oppa.

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered in my feminine voice.

"Ya, I wonder if you are busy today," he asked me.

"Ah...about that, yeah, I am. I am free this afternoon around two," I said. I did not tell him I was at work.

"Geureom, is it all right if we meet in the ice cream parlor? Like the other day?" he asked.

I wanted to scream in delight, but I am in my Jun persona.

"Jinjja? Ye, ye, I'll meet you there," I told him.

After both of us hung up, I smiled in delight and hummed a tune in order to avoid screaming. I did my work as fast as I could, but as neatly as possible. Can't wait to have another date with Jong Hyun-oppa. ^_^

****

That afternoon, I met Jong Hyun at the ice cream parlor. I was wearing a cute tee and a short princess skirt--which seems to be my trademark everytime I see him. This time, I wore doll shoes.

"You look so gorgeous today," he said. "Gaja."

I held his outstretched hand as we went in the ice cream parlor. It seems that he really loves treating me to ice cream. I bet if Min Hyuk is gonna be my date, he will fill me up with burgers, fries, chips, steaks, etc, other than ice cream. We chatted a bit, he about his upcoming concert, and me about school work. As he held my hand, he noticed the blush rising up to my cheeks. He smiled that he pinched my cheeks.

"Wow, even your cheeks are warm," he said sweetly.

Aww...Jong Hyun is really cute. Even at work, I never saw him flirting with girls. I could totally fall in love with him. However, if I am some other girl, I would prefer Jong Hyun than my Joo Hyun-oppa. Harsh.

"Wanna see some movies?" he offered.

I nodded excitedly. We went to the nearest movie house to watch some action-comedy flicks. As we were about to get inside the movie house, we meet Yong Hwa-oppa and Shin Hye-ssi.

"O? You are here too!" Shin Hye told Jong Hyun-oppa.

He only smiled. He introduced me to her as his friend. Only a friend? Well, I guess it is better than nothing. And we are still in the getting-to-know phase, so I guess Jong Hyun-oppa is taking it slow.

Yong Hwa ruffled my hair like he did with Shin Hye in "Minami Shineyo." I pouted at him.

"Ya!" I complained as I fixed my hair.

Shin Hye and Jong Hyun-oppa laughed at my reaction.

"You just reminded me of Go Mi Nam, somehow," Yong Hwa-oppa told me.

"Oppa, you are so mean," I playfully said to him.

He smiled at me then announced that all of us should get inside the movie, which is about to start. Talk about double date! ^_^

And inside the movie house, I turned set my Joo Na cellphone to vibrate mode, and my Jun phone to silent mode.