Oppa In Trouble

You're One Of A Kind

I was helping Jae Yi-eonni sew some accessories to the garments when we heard some sound from outside.

"What could it be, Jae Yi-noona?" I asked.

Eonni shrugged her shoulders. We looked at each other, then raced outside.

****

My oppa was flirting with a girl (the deep-kissing scene girl) near the restroom, and it was so gross that they could have done it somewhere else. I raced to them to give them some slack.

"Ya!" I screamed at them as I drew near them.

They stopped. My oppa was really angry that I interfered with their scandalous love affair.

"Aish!!! I really hate it when you guys mess up!" he hissed at me.

Oppa, do you know who I am????

"Hyung, go find somewhere else to make love!" I snapped at him.

My oppa got irritated that he grabbed my jacket collar and boxed me hard, giving me a good beating. The woman took hold of Oppa and told him to stop. Jae Yi-eonni even tried her best to stop my oppa from beating me up. Just then, somebody boxed my oppa.

"Jong Hyun-ah!" Jae Yi-eonni gasped.

Jong Hyun-oppa came to my rescue.

"Stop that scandal you have before you will be reported to the manager!" he threatened.

It's not that Jong Hyun-oppa had the superiority complex. He was just right when he said it. My Joo Hyun-oppa wiped his lips with his arms as he pointed a finger at my boyfriend.

"Ya! Take your meddlesome friend of yours, and lecture him about not minding other people's business!" he threatened before walking away.

Jae Yi-eonni and my BF helped me to my feet. When Woon Ji saw what  happened, he freaked out as a gay guy would, and hastily assisted me to the wardrobe room, where we can be by ourselves.

*****

I only let Jae Yi-eonni treat my wounds on my face and not on my arms. Otherwise, they would know my secret, which I only shared with the manager.

"I just hope this does not reach the manager! Oh dear," Woon Ji fidgetted.

"Anio, we will not let it happen," Jae Yi-eonni said.

I pleaded that I would rather go home and tend my wounds. The two agreed, and I let Jong Hyun-oppa drive me home.

*****

At home, my aunt freaked out when she saw what happened to me. I changed into my girl clothes so that I can be comfortable with my outfit. Jong Hyun helped her tend my wounds, and I shared to her what happened. I shared to her my latest pics and videos.

"We have to stop him from playing around," my aunt said grimly.

She shed a tear as she apologized for dragging me into this stupid plan. What can I do? It already happened. All I can do is forgive her. (I need to forgive her so that she can raise my allowance, hehe).

"What is the point of gathering all of the pics and videos?" I finally asked my aunt in exasperation.

"That is to show him, my dear, that if he does not change with all our talking, we'll give him some shame by making him look at his deeds," my aunt said. "That is the desperate measure I need to make."

Then, my aunt began to talk some more. Since my parents had gone to the US to work (they did not separate nor divorce), they entrusted us to our aunt, who had reared us since middle school. And despite the lectures my parents and my aunt did to bring my oppa to the path of righteousness, my oppa still went on his ways. This is one desperate measure my aunt had to do. That is why, she bribed me with raising my allowance, because I will need that extra allowance for work.

"Mwo? So you will not give me additional allowance when I stop working?" I asked my aunt.

And despite her tears, she managed to laugh and give me a wink. Aigoo!!!!!

******

My oppa finally came home later that evening. He saw Jong Hyun-oppa and me fixing dinner.

"What are you doing here?" he asked my BF.

"Taking your sister home," he solemnly said.

When he saw the bruises on my face, he freaked in a brotherly manner and started to grab Jong Hyun-oppa by the collar.

"What did you do to my sister?" he asked.

My BF brushed my brother's hands off. "What did YOU do to your sister?" Jong Hyun calmly asked.

"Mwo?" Oppa asked, confused.

I placed the knife on the table, went to him, and slapped him. He massaged his face as he looked at me.

"You did not remember what you did earlier today?" I asked. "You boxed me in favor of that !"

My oppa's face were wide open.

"No! Tell me you are joking! You are...Jun-ah?" he asked.

Then, my aunt came down and explained what I did inside the company. My brother's face went red in great embarrassment.

"We kept all your videos and photos to let you see them, so that you will change your ways," Auntie scolded him. "I guess there is no point in showing you the evidences, after what you have done to your own sister!"

My oppa shut his mouth. Then my aunt lectured even more.

"We were planning to show you the pics so you will change. I do not want that time will come that some girls will charge you of ual harrassment," my aunt said. "Is that clear?"

My brother shut his mouth again.

"You should change now, man," Jong Hyun-oppa told him. "Let it be a reminder to you that you had once battered your sister because of your own selfishness."

My brother knelt in front of me and hugged me tight. He was sobbing.

"Mianhae!!!!! Mianhae...Huhuhu," my brother cried. "I did not know....huhuhu..."

I shed a tear when he cried. Of course, I love my brother a lot, but he had to learn his lesson.

"What can I do to make it up to you?" he asked.

"I will resign from FNC so you can live in peace without a sister stalker," I said. "And break up with Michelle-seonbae."

I could replay in my mind what happened when Michelle-seonbae kicked my brother.

************