Trouble!

You're One Of A Kind

There was a school holiday, and while the students went to school for the festival and school plays (my friends included), I skipped the celebration to work the whole day.

As usual, Jae Yi-eonni was busy keeping the clothes in order, and I was tasked to mend the clothes. And again, I have no right to complain, but why do people keep on bringing clothes to the recording studio or to the practice room? It's as if they will be having dress rehearsals everytime! Aigoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

As I was about to exit the door, I bumped with Woon Ji, and his Bluetooth earpiece fell off the floor. He cursed at me and glared at me.

"Joesonghamnida!" I apologized before going on my way.

Well, well, well, I guess that had cut off his talking time. Is he a telephone operator in his previous life?

*****

When I went in the music room, I heard the guys teasing Yong Hwa-oppa about his love affair with Park Shin Hye. Jung Shin said he was right that his hyung and Shin Hye are really meant to be.

Guess the haters are so gonna die, and the Dooley shippers around the world are gonna rejoice! I envy Shin Hye a lot, since I like Yong Hwa a lot too. But then, I have Jong Hyun, and who knows, he might be my boyfriend for real! ^_^

But I did not look at Jong Hyun this time, or else, he is gonna ask if something is wrong with his face. I know, right? Good thing, he did not notice me or make a big deal of me being in the area.

"Jeogiyo," I politely told them. "I'm here to collect the clothes."

"O, sure, sure," Min Hyuk-ah said." I don't know who keeps on dropping clothes in here."

I bowed and hurriedly got the clothes, avoiding any eye contact with any of them. Just then, someone tapped my shoulder.

"How are you doing, man?"

Jung Shin. When I looked at him, he had a big grin on his face.

"Ya, today's my birthday," he told me. "I invited Jae Yi-noona and Woon Ji-hyung for lunch. You should come too!"

I hesitated, but seeing Jung Shin with pleading eyes was too much. Who would have known that Jung Shin was such a sweet guy? The poker-faced, untouchable goddess was only in the pictures.

"Ne..." I replied.

"Yeheyness, so happy!" he beamed. "Ya, I am gonna go the the wardrobe room after practices."

I nodded again before leaving.

********

As I left with a bundle of clothes, I saw my Joo Hyun-oppa with another girl, and they were totally in a deep-tongue kiss. Ugh! How could I ever get a video of them, with all the piles of clothes in my arms? I ran as fast as I could to the wardrobe room and dropped the clothes on a chair, then ran back to the scene. Good thing the kiss was still in session, so I got the vid. Later on, when they separated, I did not finish the vid until I could capture the face of my oppa and the girl. There! Got it! Good things really come to those who wait, kekekek....

Oh no... The vid is about, five minutes long???? I am sure I do not want my aunt to be seing the vid this long! If I had taken the vid earlier, I could have taken a one-hour vid!

"What are you doing?" a voice asked me in irritation.

When I turned around, I saw Woon Ji.

"Ah, jeogi...I am checking why my cell phone is in bad condition," I lied.

Woon Ji raised his eyebrows, "I am not talking to you, Jun-ah. And you're blocking the way."

"Ah, joesonghamnida...." I said to him.

I stepped aside for him to pass by, and I realized he was talking with someone on the phone. Shoot! I really hate the gut of that gay guy. He is always irritated at me. Grrr!!!!

******

It was almost lunch time, and Jung Shin-ah is gonna come in any minute. But too bad, my lower part of my abdomen is really aching. Red tide alert! How come my period came at such a bad timing? And I am even wearing white pants! I hope my shirt is long so as to cover the of my pants. Eotteohke?????

Min Hyuk-ah came in, looking so happy.

"Come on, Jun-ah," he said. "Gaja! I don't want the food to wait! By the way, Jung Shin went ahead to the bistro, so he sent me to get you."

I smiled at him weakly. "Arasseo... Please wait, Min Hyuk-ah, I'll go to the restroom for a minute."

He looked at me with concern.

"Is your stomach aching? You really need to eat," he said.

I nodded. "It's not hunger. It's because I did not complete my daily routine this morning, so maybe my intestines are killing me."

"Geurae?" he asked in concern. "Okey, just go to the restroom first, and I will wait."

I stood up and staggered to the restroom, where I did my girl thing and drank some pain reliever. This should be acting within an hour. Sigh....the pains of being a girl...

Good thing, Min Hyuk-ah really waited for me, and I had celebrated Jung Shin-ah's birthday together with them.

*****

Good thing the pain reliever took effect, as I had a lot of clothes to mend. Good thing...

*****

I was able to finish the whole day with less pain on my lower abdomen. When it was time to go home, I went out and went to the subway to change. After which, I started to walk home.

Along the busy streets, I saw my oppa with Michelle-seobae.

"Did you go to work?" I asked him.

"I did, but only half-day," he said.

I did my best to ignore Michelle-seonbae, but it seems she is really good in seeking everyone else's attention.

"And won't you greet me, future sister-in-law?" she crooned fakely.

I rolled my eyeballs. "In your dreams!"

Then my brother stopped us both. "Joo Na-yah, be kind to Michelle-noona. She is my girlfriend."

I scoffed at him. "Girlfriend? Ugh! I even saw you with another girl last week!"

Michelle-seonbae errupted--at Oppa. "MWO??????"

Then, she began slapping and kicking my oppa.

"Aya! Aya (Ouch)! Jebal dowa juseyo (Please help me)!" he screamed to me for help.

I smirked at him. "See? You get what you deserve!"

I walked out, leaving my brother to be beaten by Michelle-seonbae. This once, I like her!

*****

I shared the video with my aunt, who was laughing hard.

"Am I watching a soft here? Ahaha..." she commented.

"This is totally disgusting!" I snapped at her. "I did not know that the kiss would be THAT long."

"Ahaha...you could just cut the video if you want," she suggested.

Just then, my brother came in. I could see he had bruises on his arms and his face.

"What happened?" my aunt asked in motherly concern.

Oppa looked at me with stabbing eyes and told him about what happened. He even blamed me for spilling the beans.

"Well, well, well, seems like you got what you deserve after all!" Auntie said. "You were already warned not to play with women, but you still played and gut burned with the fiercest of them all."

My brother looked at my aunt boredly. "What can I do? I am a pretty boy."

"You still say that even if your face is not recognizable?" I snapped at him.

He did not argue with me. Looks like he finally realize what I did back there when I left him. Yes, he is my brother, and I am his dongsaeng. And siblings should help each other. This is not out of revenge, but did he even have mercy on me when his girlfriends slap me and do all naughty stuff just because all they can see is me?

*****

I tended my brother's wounds inside his room. He avoided eye contact with me in his anger.

"Mianhae," he started. "I got what I deserve, huh?"

As I cleansed the wound on his face, I nodded. "You should let go of that Michelle-seonbae. She is a and is not worth it. Could you not see how people avoid being her friends?"

He looked at me and shed some tears. "She is the hottest girl in campus. I have no idea that she is really a vampire."

"Ugh, come on, you have no idea?" I pointed out. "You are a total sheep when you are with her. You are literally under her fingers."

"Should I break up with her?" he asked.

"I don't know," I said. "But if I were you, yeah, I'd break up with her."

Just then, my Joo Na phone rang. Jong Hyun-oppa.

"Eotteokhaji?" I asked my brother excitedly.

"Who's that?" he asked.

"My suitor," I squealed. Then, I answered the phone, "Yeoboseyo?"

Jong Hyun said that he's standing outside the house. I excitedly told him to wait, and I raced outside to meet him.

*****

It was almost six-thirty in the evening when he came, and I let him come in to meet my aunt and my oppa. My aunt cheekily invited him over to eat dinner with us. He came in just as my brother came out of the room. When my brother saw that it was actually CN Blue's Lee Jong Hyun, he looked at the rock star in shock and greeted him formally. My aunt pulled the guest to take a seat while my brother pulled me where we could be by ourselves.

"You never told me it's Lee Jong Hyun," he said.

I only smirked at him.

Over dinner, my aunt and Jong Hyun mostly had the conversation. She is really fond of him, and she even embarrassed me with the story of the boy who had once been my partner in the school play.

"Auntie!" I hissed at her.

My aunt only laughed, and Jong Hyun smiled as he relished the embarrassing predicament that I am in.

"You look so cute when you blush," Jong Hyun told me.

"Oppa!" I pouted.

My aunt squealed like a teenager at the total cuteness that she found in me and Jong Hyun. Even my brother commented that he had no problems with me being Jong Hyun's girlfriend in the future. I pouted at him. When I looked at Jong Hyun-oppa, I saw a blush on his face. And good thing, my suitor did not say anything mean about my girl-notorious oppa. *Whew!*

****

He said he followed me one time that is why he was able to know where I lived. Sweet but creepy!

"Gwaenchanha," I assured him.

He smiled at me and held my arms. As he held my arms, I could see him becoming serious. His seriousness deepened when he held my hands.

"Gwaenchanha?" I asked him.

He smiled at me and shook his head.

"I gotta go," he said coyly like the boy next door.

I nodded my head. Just then, he stole a kiss on my cheeks, then he waved me goodbye. I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks, and I felt my cheeks. So warm... I guess I am blushing!