Report to Commander X

You're One Of A Kind

That night, I went inside my aunt's room, bringing my cell phone with me.

"I have to report to duty, Ma'am," I said to my aunt.

My aunt laughed at my silliness. Where would I get my silliness? From her, of course. I sat down on her bed and showed her my pic and my videos.

"So far a pic and two videos," I said nonchalantly.

"Ohohoho, I will report it to your parents, that I should," she told me with a sly wink. "If your parents will see this, I am sure they are gonna come back here and give him some slack."

"How many times have they done that since middle school? Many times," I told my aunt. "Remember? A day after they scolded him, he brought in a girl for dinner and introduced her as his girlfriend."

"Ahahaha...I remembered it so much," my aunt laughed. "Well then, I promise that I will raise your allowance next week."

I shot a finger in front of my aunt. "I guess you have to buy me a high-end camera to do my spy activities."

"Omo?" my aunt asked in disbelief. "I'd rather  buy you a new cell phone than buy you a high-end camera!"

I smiled and said. "I knew you would."

My aunt looked at me in disbelief. "Omo, my own niece had outsmarted me!"

Then, I smiled. "You know, Aunt, you know very well how I like CN Blue, right?"

She nodded. All she had ever heard from me was CN Blue, CN Blue, and CN Blue. I know she can, kinda, relate, because even if my aunt is in her forties, she is a fan of Fin KL and FT Island. How cool could that get?

I told her about Lee Jong Hyun, from the time he pulled me from the crowd up to the time of our ice cream date this afternoon. My aunt squealed like a teenager.

"Omo, omo, I am so excited for you, my dear," she said. "Maybe that Jong Hyun is going to be your first boyfriend."

"Auntie!" I snapped.

"But the one in high school was never a boyfriend, right?" she reminded me.

So embarrassing! Why did she have to bring that up? It is as if that guy was really my boyfriend. He was just a guy from the other class who became my partner in the school play. It was just a school play, but my aunt thought that he and I were dating for real.

"Of course, he is not!" I pouted.

My aunt laughed again and said. "Arasseo, I will buy you a new cellphone so that you can use it at work--you know, for your male alter ego thing."

That would be good. I will use that cell phone in case I will store images, and not make me confused with my other cellphone.

"Gamsahamnida," I told my aunt in great joy.

Then a knock was heard. My oppa said it is him, so my aunt allowed him to come inside.

"Wae?" she asked.

"No, nothing. Just announcing my presence," he said.

We noticed something on his face.

"Who slapped you?" I asked.

He looked at me grimly. "Isn't it obvious who did it?" he asked me.

"Omo, that Michelle-seonbae is unbelievable!" I scoffed.

Oppa looked at me strangely.

"It's not her," he said.

"Geureom, Ja Na-eonni?" I asked.

"It's Ok Ma Ri," he said in irritation.

"Who's that?" my aunt asked as if not interrested.

Then, my brother suddenly realized that we did not know that girl he was talking about.

"See? See? See? You are a total playboy, and we never knew the name of all your girls," my aunt told him, very nettled indeed.

"What can I do?" he rationalized. "I am simply good-looking."

"Aish, I won't wonder if one day, your nose will suddenly fly out of the window," I said in exasperation. "Why can't you have mercy on me? Your girlfriends, almost 95% of them, vent out on me! Only Ja Na-eonni is good to me! Omo, make that 99%!"

He just shrugged and went out.

"Omo! I wonder where  your oppa get that airhead way of his!" my aunt said.