My Jong Hyun-oppa

You're One Of A Kind

Another half-day of work. Gotta work my while before going to school.

Jae Yi-eonni was busy mixing garments with accessories, and Woon Ji-ssi was working on the sewing machine--with his cellphone in hand, as usual. I was instructed by the wardrobe keeper, still Jae Yi-eonni, to gather some of the garments from the music room. I wonder why people keep on bringing clothes over there.

"Jun-ah, please do not forget to bring in the extension cord in the music room--the black cord with the white tape," Jae Yi-eonni said to me.

"Ne," I replied.

I skipped over to the practice room, and saw my oppa with the girl from last time--the girl near the restroom incident. It was a good thing that I have a good spot, and my oppa can be seen in good view. I took a photo of them in the correct moment-- Joo Hyun-oppa caressing the face of the girl. There! Perfect! I supplemented it with a video. The video was almost two minutes long, and it was such a nice evidence for my aunt.

I smiled contentedly when I walked out and went inside the practice room. I stopped when I saw Jong Hyun-oppa practicing with his guitar. Seeing him in his cool look made me want to scream and let him remember of our ice cream date. But alas, I am Jun. He stopped playing and looked at me, deadpan.

"Ya, is anything wrong with my face?" he asked that.

I finally got irritated.

"It's the third time you had asked me that since I got here," I snapped at him. I could not let him know that I am Joo Na.

"Geurae?" he asked me back. "I had to ask, 'coz it seems that everytime you get here, you keep on staring at me, and I hate that."

"Joesonghamnida," I said to him. "It is just that I am listening to the song."

He rolled his eyeballs, turned his back and continued playing. I hated this side of him. So annoying.

"Annyeong," a female voice greeted. Park Shin Hye.

Jong Hyun-oppa and I turned to her. "Annyeong," we accidentally greeted her in chorus.

Shin Hye-ssi smiled at me, then went to Jong Hyun-oppa. I gathered all the clothes and placed them on a nearby chair. I needed to look for that extension cord.

"Jong Hyun-oppa, where is Yong Hwa-ya?" she asked.

He explained that the guys went out to buy food. The female star said that she will be waiting for her other friend.

"You'll be on a date?" he asked.

Shin Hye replied. "Anio, he said that he have something to tell me. I don't know why he can't say it on the phone."

Jong Hyun-oppa smiled. From where I am standing, I can see his cute smile. And as I stepped some more to look for the extension cord, I tripped on some of the other cords.

"Kyaaa!!!!" I screamed.

Jong Hyun and Shin Hye all stood up went to my aid. I suddenly realized that my nerdy glasses was on the floor. I instantly grabbed hold of it and wore it, lest Jong Hyun-oppa will recognize me.

"Gwaenchanha?" he asked me.

I nodded, but pain was on my face.

"Aw...be careful, OK?" Shin Hye said to me.

I held her outstretched hand and tried to stand up, but I fell down again. Jong Hyun-oppa helped me to my feet. He assisted me to the chair.

"Are you sure you are OK?" Shin Hye asked me in great concern. She is really a nice lady, and I idolize her a lot.

"Gwaenchanhayo," I replied. "I just need to find that black extension cord.

"Let me find it for you," Jong Hyun-oppa said to me.

"A..ani...I can manage," I lied. "Gamsahamnida, Shin Hye-ssi, Jong Hyun-ssi."

I bet I could feel their concerned eyes on me as I stood up to find the extension cord. I was preoccupied with my pain and my mission that I did not care anymore what they are talking about. Finally, I was able to find the extension cord. I also grabbed the other clothes and was set to go.

"Jeogiyo," I called out to them.

And both of them turned to me.

"I'll be going now, and thanks for your help," I said, bowing down to them. Then, I left.

Shin Hye is nice after all, and Jong Hyun-oppa is not that bad when I am in my Jun form.

******

Shin Hye's POV

Here I am talking with Jong Hyun-oppa when the wardrobe assistant, Jun-ssi, tripped. We stood up in haste and helped. I reached out my hand for him to hold, and he did, but his hand slipped. Jong Hyun-oppa had to help him get up.

Anyhow, when the assistant went out, Jong Hyun-oppa looked at me.

"What?" I asked him.

"He seems strange," he started. "Too frail for a guy. And I don't like gay guys."

"Geurae?" I told him. "Interesting to note."

I kept to myself, however, that Jun's palm felt smooth like a girl's.

End of Shin Hye's POV