Caught In The Middle

You're One Of A Kind

FYI, the title has nothing to do with A1's song, hehe...(I miss A1, and I love them so much)...

***********************************

I was mending the clothes in the wardrobe room when CN Blue came in, looking for the clothes they will be taking for an overseas concert. I saw Jong Hyun-oppa grab his cell phone and placing it to his ears.

And my Joo Na phone in silent mode vibrated. Eotteokhajji?????

I looked at him in horror, then, he sighed as he dropped the call.

"Anything wrong, Hyung?" Jung Shin asked.

"Ye, I know Joo Na does not have classes in this hour, but she did not answer my call," was his worried reply.

I candidly went out of the room to go outside, and it was timing that he called me again.

"Yeoboseyo?" I anwered. I apologized for not answering the call earlier, as I was in the busy streets and was not wanting to get my cellphone in the open.

"Ah...arasseo..." he said.

He said that he had to say farewell for the meantime, as he and the guys had a series of overseas concerts for the next two weeks. He is asking to meet me at lunch.

"Lunch?" I asked. "Uh, jeogi, I am having some matters to attend to in school. Is it all right if I invite you at our house for dinner?"

"Whoah, that would be great!" he beamed. "That's better."

I told him to bring the guys along, and I could hear him rejoicing. I could hear him telling the guys about it, and I heard Min Hyuk-ah screaming for joy.

When I hung up, I returned to work. Good thing, Jong Hyun did not notice anything. And that is what happened. CN Blue became our guests for dinner, and my aunt totally rejoiced at having rock stars inside our house.

"Starting today, included in my list is CN Blue!" she beamed.

Yong Hwa-oppa, being the leader, was very polite in thanking. All the guys did to. And my aunt spilled the beans.

"You know, I really like Fin KL. It was sad that they parted ways. Oh, but I like FT Island too!" she beamed.

The guys had to listen as my aunt enumerated all her favorite dramas, including "Minami Shineyo," where her favorite FT Island member, Lee Hong Ki, starred.

"Oh, I remember, you played Kang Shin Woo, right?" she asked Yong Hwa-oppa.

Yong Hwa-oppa nodded.

"Aigoo, too bad, Go Mi Nam had Tae Kyung," my aunt explained. "If I could have written the drama, I would have Mi Nam and Shin Woo together. Ohohoho!!!!"

But Yong Hwa-oppa only smiled. He did not confess that Go Mi Nam actually ended up with Kang Shin Woo in real life. ^_^

Nevertheless, the guys had fun talking with my aunt, who baked them cookies to munch on for their journey. She said that anyone who goes to other places should eat a lot and not go hungry.

"Gamsahamnida," the guys said to my aunt.

So cute.... ^_^

Then, Jong Hyun-oppa piped out, "I do not see Joo Hyun-ssi anywhere."

My aunt said that after work, my oppa went out with a big grin on his face, and she did not know where in the world he is going.

"I saw him playing around with a girl in the--ouch!" Min Hyuk explained before being jabbed by Jung Shin.

"Mianhamnida," Jung Shin apologized in Min Hyuk's place.

My aunt forgave the poor boy, and she said that she will talk with my oppa later. Anyhow, the guys had something to bring when they will be on their concerts.

"Take care, Jong Hyun-oppa," I said to him before they could ride on a blue car.

He smiled at me and gave me a hug. "Take care, and I'll miss you."

Soooo sweet, that my bones were starting to crumble. I could see that Min Hyuk-ah, Yong Hwa-oppa, and Jung Shin-ah were smiling from ear to ear. How embarrassing!

******

CN Blue had their concerts which turned out to be very successful indeed.

*******

It was a Sunday afternoon when Jong Hyun-oppa came to the house and asked me out on a date. My aunt almost fainted with joy. She allowed me to go out instead of helping her prepare dinner for some relatives.

"Of course, your boyfriend just came home yesterday from all the concerts," she explained. "You should go with him!"

"Auntie, he is not even my boyfriend yet. He did not even ask me the question," I said to her.

"Aigoo, don't be modest," she hissed at me. "He came here twice, you had dates with him. He is officially your boyfriend!"

"Anio!" I argued.

"Aigoo, aigoo, aigoo," she insisted. "Ga! Don't keep him waiting!"

And she winked at me.

We strolled in the park and in the department store. When it was dinner time, we went to a fancy restaurant, where he treated me dinner. So romantic of him. ^_^

Later that night, in the restaurant, I saw my oppa dating another girl. All I know is that even with my suggestion, he did not break up with Michelle-seonbae. What is he doing in here wasting money while playing with women? I excused myself and told Jong Hyun-oppa that I would be going to the restroom. I indeed went there, and went to another direction to spy on my brother. I candidly got some pics of the girl and of my oppa. Just then, a tap was felt on my shoulder.

"Jong Hyun-oppa..." I asked, startled.

"What are you doing, taking pictures of your oppa?" he asked.

"Uh...secret," I told him playfully.

Damn, I was caught! Auntie, mianhamnida....

******

Morning after lunch.

I went to work like usual. This time, Woon Ji was being kind all of a sudden, even inviting me to eat chocolate cake with him.

"What is this for?" I asked him.

"Well, I bought this just this morning, but I found out that Jae Yi-noona was avoiding chocolates recently," he said. "I feel so lonely, so I was thinking that I would share my cake with you."

Oh no.....what is he up to? And for the first time, I saw him not talking on the phone!

"Mianhae," he said. "I am such a , you know, getting into your nerves. I am such a jerk."

Good thing he knew that! But I am not one to hold grudges especially if I think that I just have to leave him alone. And since then, we became friends.

*****

I went to the restroom to check on my face when I saw my oppa with the girl whom he had the deep-kissing session. And no, this is not the girl at the restaurant. I got a video and the picture of my oppa. Fortunately for me, I got a good view of them. But then, another tap on my shoulder.

"Jong Hyun-hyung?" I asked.

He looked at me curiously. "Why are you taking pictures of Joo Hyun-ssi? Did Joo Na hire you?"

"Eh?" was all I could say.

He dragged me to the room where the people usually keep unused items. He locked the door behind him and the lights. He looked at me with stabbing eyes before pulling my wig off my head and grabbing my glasses.

"Just as I thought," he calmly said.

I was in tears when I explained. "Please...listen to me."

Jong Hyun did not persecute me or whatever, for he stayed to listen. And I told him everything.

I told him about my oppa's notorious ways which earned me punishment from his ex-girlfriends. I told him about my aunt's plan, and my agreement with the manager when I applied. I told him about doing my mission in utmost clandestine. He did not get angry for me telling lies or that stuff, but he also explained to me something.

Of course, he was annoyed at me staring at him because he thought I was gay. But then, during the time that I slipped, he helped me to my feet, and he noticed that my arms were smaller than the average guys'. He concluded I must be a gay guy after all. Then, when he visited me at my house, and when he held my arms, he remembered the pair of arms he held when Jun slipped--it was the same. He said that when he caught me snapping some pictures of Joo Hyun-oppa just before this incident, he was wondering why I did that, and he was thinking if it was related to the incident at the restaurant and the other incident when he caught me spying on someone on the street. He said that as he held my hand and pulled me to this room, he remembered the touch of the hands he had been holding all along. And he had confirmed what he had been suspecting all along.

"So, it really is you Joo Na," he said to me, deadpan.

"Joesonghamnida, Jong Hyun-oppa," I explained, almost in tears. "I had no intention of lying to you. I only worked here for the mission."

Good thing, he did not remember the phone call before they left for the concerts. But I cried in front of him.

"Why did you cry? I am not angry at you," he said out of the blue.

So unexpected. Then he smiled. "No wonder Yong Hwa-oppa said he reminds you of Go Mi Nam."

I looked at him and his dagger-sharp eyes. His burning eyes looked at me with feelings that I cannot decipher. He my hair down to the tips, then got hold of my jacket. As he ped and removed my jacket, he saw that I was wearing a black spaghetti-strapped top, and he caressed my arms tenderly.

"Jong Hyun-oppa..." I whispered.

"You really are a girl," he said.

He took my hand and kissed it, then brought it to his chest.

"Can you feel it?" he whispered.

I could feel his heart beating faster. It was beating so fast that my breath had to catch up with it. Of course, I like him, but I do not want things to go faster than it should be.

"Saranghae," Jong Hyun-oppa confessed.

"Oppa...I..."

But he did not allow me to finish my statement, as he held my nape and slowly pressed his lips to mine. His lips were so soft and so delicious that I wanted to taste more of him.

Lee Jong Hyun of CN Blue. My first kiss.

After the kiss, he looked at me with those burning eyes. He assured me he's  not angry at me for cross-dressing, as it was not really him that I was after when I entered the company, and that the Joo Na he met was the girl at the concert.

He kissed me again with that soft lips of his. When we finished, I confessed that I loved him too. He smiled and asked if I could be his girl.

"Yes! Yes!" I whispered happily.

He was also so happy that we kissed again for the third time that day. I am so lucky indeed. Lee Jong Hyun of CN Blue, my first boyfriend.