School Is Cool If...

You're One Of A Kind

Library time.

It was the best time to really study this much, as I have four hours of free time. My friends wanted to catch some flick, but I was sooo tired that I declined. Besides, if I slack off, I might not catch my oppa's illegal business. I guess I really need to study how to be a detective. It is easier said than done. Sigh...why did my aunt come up with this stupid plan anyway?

It was a good thing that I did not go with my friends because--my oppa was flirting with another girl from another department. I bet that if Michelle seonbae is gonna see this, she will do more than cut them some slack. And Ja Na-eonni might even be happy. But then, I don't care if Michelle-seonbae gets hurt. I never liked her anyways.

I hid behind a bookshelf and tried to get a video of my oppa in action. A video is better than nothing. I really made sure that I will not be seen. My life is a total mess. It is a comedy.

There. I was able to get a video of my brother, then hid my phone in a jiffy.

Hehehe...

"What are you doing?"

To my surprise, it was the school librarian. O. M. G!!!!!

"Uhm...I am sending a text message to my aunt," I lied.

The librarian eyed me suspiciously before seeing the other scene from across the bookshelf--my oppa about to kiss his new girlfriend. And the librarian caught their attention.

My oppa and the girlfriend kept on bowing in apology. I wanted to laugh, but I was in the library. What can I do? I just wanted to laugh my stomach out.

****

"Mwo?" Hyun Jee asked in comical disbelief. She wanted to laugh too.

"Ne, believe me. You should have seen their faces," I shared to them.

Hyun Jee and Yu Ri looked at each other and laughed. They laughed so hard that their laughter caught the fancy of Michelle-seonbae.

"What is so funny, young ladies?" she asked in her y way.

I did not pretend to be nice in front of her. "Well, if there is anything funny, it is just a secret between me and my friends."

She only smirked. "I guess I don't have to press on any further. What is my business asking good-for-nothing hoobaes anyway."

"MWO?????" Hyun Jee asked in great irritation. "Michelle-seonbae, that is why no one likes you! You are the royal bruja who goes on her way insulting others!"

"MWO? Who are you calling bruja? And you are being rude? Could you just call me eonni instead?" she snapped back.

And I snapped at her. "We don't like to call you eonni because you do not deserve it, Seonbaenim."

I made it sound so sarcastic, that Hyun Jee and Yu Ri had to laugh. Of course, the title "Seonbaenim" is very formal. But I was trying to pull Michelle-seonbae down because she is really a . If there is one honorific I had to call her out of respect, then it is "seonbae", but it does not mean that I will like her.

"Omo, how rude!" she looked at me with stabbing eyes.

Then she crossed her arms and looked at me weirdly.

"Where is your oppa?" she asked me.

"Well, how would I know?" I asked her with a tinge of sarcasm in my voice. "You are HIS girlfriend, remember?"

"And you are HIS sister," she snapped back. "So clueless."

Instead of being offended, I smirked. "Geurae, I am his sister, which is why I will not tell you where he is."

"MWO??????" Michelle-seonbae snapped back.

My friends and I laughed and left, leaving a very angry Michelle-seonbae behind. Who is she, anyway?

*****

I went out of the campus without my friends, and walked the road to home. And again, why is this such a burden? I saw my oppa with another girl... tsk tsk tsk...

I ran as fast as I could in order to hide, and I recorded another video of them. My aunt should buy me a high-end camera to capture all those "precious" moments. When I was sure that I got a video, I heaved a sigh.

And someone tapped my shoulder. In astonishment, I turned around and saw--Jong Hyun-oppa.

"Omo?" I asked in astonishment. It never registered in my mind to even greet him.

"Annyeong," he greeted me first.

I snapped out of my dreamland and greeted him formally with a bow.

"What are you doing?" he asked casually.

"Uh? Me? Uhm...hehe, just looking for somebody, hehe," I lied.

His smile made me want to hurl myself at him and drown in his total handsomeness. "And it seems to me that you are spying on someone else."

"Omo? A..ani...aniyo," I lied again.

He smiled at me and invited me over for a snack.

****

We went to a local ice cream parlor, where he treated me ice cream. Then, he spoke of business.

"Well, it seems that we have seen each other again, like, for the third time, huh," he said.

"Uh..ye," I told him. "I saw you and the guys and Park Shin Hye at the coffee house."

"So it really WAS you," he replied.

"Eh?" I asked cluelessly.

"Jung Shin-ah remembered you as the girl I picked from the crowd to be with us on stage," he said. "He has such great memory. The netizens were quite right in calling him 'goddess'."

Of course, Jung Shin was called "goddess" because of his androgynous looks--not because he is a genius or a powerful diety. Hehe.

"Eh...that memory made me sooo embarrassed," I confessed.

"Don't be," he said as he winked at me again.

Gosh, I am starting to melt! Please put me inside the freezer!

"Uhm, you are friends with Park Shin Hye right?" I asked, changing topic.

"Ne, but she and Yong Hwa-hyung are close," he replied casually.

"She is soooo lucky," I told him. "Every girl likes Yong Hwa-ssi, and the Dooley couple shippers would really melt into puddles of water if they know that she and CN Blue are meeting over coffee."

Jong Hyun-oppa snickered. "Well, if that news is gonna leak out, I am sure all I will find in the streets are all guys."

I my ice cream before responding, "Oh, and don't forget the haters. Gosh, if they know that Shin Hye-ssi and Yong Hwa-ssi and you guys are meeting in a cozy coffee house, they are sooo gonna make her bald."

"That is a bad scenario, is it not?" he replied.

"Ye. I mean, come on, why would they hate her, right? Park Shin Hye is amazing! And even if I am a total Jung Yong Hwa fan, I would love to see him with Park Shin Hye," I explained.

Jong Hyun laughed again. "Well, I am gonna tell Hyung about it. Haha. You are one Dooley shipper that I have talked to, face to face."

I pouted and blushed. I don't want him to share that secret of mine. Anyway, we were talking about ourselves, and he knew I am a music student. I did not tell him, however, that I am working part time at FNC as an undercover agent and an assistant to the wardrobe department head. If he does, then I am sooo busted.

"Ya, is it all right if I take you home?" he asked me.

"Uh...mianhae, I still have an errand to do," I apologized.

"That's too bad, 'coz I really had fun talking with you," Jong Hyun said.

O. M. G.....

"I think there is still a next time, is there?" he asked.

"Uh...ye," I told him. 

But for all his sweetness, he never asked for my phone number. That should be good. It might give me trouble if he sends me a message in my Jun form. Waaaaaaaaaaaaa....!!!!!

On the other hand, I think me being a student while dating a rock star is so cool. Who would have thought that Lee Jong Hyun of CN Blue would actually take me out on an ice cream date? Even if it is not a real "real" date, at least, it is still a date!

Then again, what I said to him was a lie. I am actually going home, but I only told him I am having errands because I want to protect his star status. I am considerate, right?