My Playboy Brother

You're One Of A Kind

"Annyeong haseyo, Ja Na-eonni," I greeted a seonbae (senior) at school.

Ja Na-eonni looked at me sadly. She nodded and walked away. What had I done wrong? So, I went to her and asked.

"What's wrong, Ja Na-eonni?" I asked.

Tears started flowing down her eyes, and she hugged me tight. I could feel my uniform getting wet by the minute, like it was soaked with rain.

"Joo Hyun-oppa," she started. "I saw him with another girl!"

And she sobbed again.

"MWO????" I asked as I pushed her away from me by accident. I was totally startled.

"Your playboy brother...he is dating Michelle-eonni...waaaaaaaaaaaa....." Ja Na-eonni revealed.

I was totally angry. Who would not be? Michelle is that Korean-Hawaiian exchange student who is the iest girl in the fourth year of college. And nobody likes her--except for my brother. I would also be angry because my brother, who is in third year of college, totally dumped his classmate, my Ja Na-eonni, in favor of a . And what would a second year like me do?

*****

Welcome to my world.

My brother and I are college students majoring in music, but we are uniform-clad just like younger students. My brother is a known playboy throughout the campus since junghakgyo (middle school), and it was sooo annoying because I had to pick up the pieces and apologize to all the girls, and mostly, I get all the revenge they bestow for my brother.

******

That night, after washing the dishes, I went to my room to study. As I closed the door, I heard my oppa's voice--he was greeting my aunt. I instantly walked out of my room and greeted him with an angry posture--hands on hips posture.

"O, what is it?" he asked me.

"What is it? What is it? What is wrong with you!" I asked him in anger. "Ja Na-eonni came to me crying, and she said you were with Michelle-seonbae."

My brother rolled his eyeballs before laughing. "That? Nah...I am tired of Ja Na. She is just too demure. I prefer Michelle-noona because she is hot!"

"There! That is why girls cry to me or vent out their anger on me! For you, they are too like this and too like that," I snapped at him.

But he just eyed me and replied coolly. "What can I do? This guy is simply a pretty boy."

Then, he left me. I watched at him in anger, then looked at my aunt. She had listened to the conversation too.

*****

"Where is he doing a part-time job?" Auntie asked.

"He said he is working at FNC Music. He helps maintain the instruments there," I explained.

"Geurae? Aigoo. I don't know where your  brother got his manners. Your parents' sides don't have playboy manners," Auntie complained.

"Ne, I totally agree," I said in reply.

Then Auntie held my hand and motioned me to come near.

"I have a plan," she said. And she whispered her plan.

"MWO???????" I asked in disgust. "I am not in the mood for jokes!"

But my aunt smirked. "I will not give you allowance if you will not do as I say. Ahawhawhaw...!!!!"

I rolled my eyeballs and went to my room. I can't believe that my aunt wanted me to do something impossible.