A Night To Remember

You're One Of A Kind

No one's POV (Well, author's everlasting POV...kekekek)

Yong Hwa left immediately after practices. Earlier that day, he told Jung Shin and Jong Hyun that he will need the dorm for a special event that night. He sent them eye signals, and they understood. Only Min Hyuk did not know of the plan, as he was in the restroom when the leader told his plan.

He got the flowers from a flower shop and drove home, preparing the food and the place. He wanted to make the place extra romantic.

Later that evening, he went to Shin Hye's dorm to pick her up. She wore cute girly casual clothes like the clothes she wore in "NNB" (like the cute tee and the short black princess skirt she wore in one episode). Anyway, when they arrived at the place, Shin Hye noticed that the house was very silent.

"Where are the guys?" she asked Yong Hwa.

"I don't know," he lied. "Maybe they are strolling around."

They got in, and when Yong Hwa the lights, a very cozy and romantic view met Shin Hye. A table was set in the middle of the living room, roses were all over the place, a sound system was situated near the TV screen, etc.

"Yong Hwa-ya, is this a date?" Shin Hye asked him, amused.

"What does it look like to you?" he .

He let her sit on the sofa as he completed the preparation. He turned the music on, brought the food from the kitchen, and lit the candles on the table. He went to her and offered his hand to her, like a prince asking for a princess' hand. She received it and allowed him to lead her to the table.

Their dinner was fantastic, and Shin Hye was totally amazed that her BF really cooked well.  After dinner, they shared stories over champagne. Yong Hwa smiled at her as they remembered the scene in "Minami Shineyo" wherein Go Mi Nam drank champagne as if it were water.

"Who would have thought, that at that night, Shin Woo-hyung would know Mi Nyu's secret," Shin Hye told him.

They laughed at the memory. Then, Yong Hwa stood up and invited her for a dance. She accepted the invitation, and they stood in the free space. He held her hand with his one hand, and the other, her waist. They danced round and round to slow music, and they continued to talk of memories.

"I got a bit tipsy," Shin Hye told him. "Are you sure you are serving me champagne?"

He laughed. "Geurae! You read the label too, did you not?"

She laughed and moved closer to him. His body stiffened when she placed her head on his shoulder.

"Hold me close, Yong Hwa," she crooned.

He felt his cheeks heating up when she said it. She sounded so irresistible that it was impossible not to give in. He brought her close to him and hugged her as they danced.

"Saranghae," he whispered.

"Saranghae," she whispered.

She looked at him, and their eyes met. He leaned forward slowly and gave his girlfriend a sweet, lingering kiss. They continued to kiss even as they danced. For them, this night together is surely one night to remember.

******

When they got tired of dancing, Yong Hwa let Shin Hye sit on the couch and watch some flicks on TV while he kept the kitchen in order. Good thing, he had washed the utensils before the date, so he had less chores to do. After the aftercare, he went to the living room and sat beside his girlfriend. He held her hand and let her rest her head on his shoulder.

"Gomawo, Shin Woo-hyung," Shin Hye said to Yong Hwa.

"You know I'll always do anything for you, my Princess Mi Nyu," Yong Hwa replied.

Shin Hye was watching "The King and The Clown" on TV, but they soon forgot about it when their eyes met each other. And again, he leaned forward to her, and they shared a sweet and deep kiss.

 

**END**